FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Partner sharing - someone has to bring it up first

Partner sharing - someone has to bring it up first

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urious2explore2023 OP   Couple 12 weeks ago

ilford

How did you bring it up with your partner? Was it awkward, nerve-wracking or easy? Was it immediately shot down. If so, how did you manage to win them over and how long did it take.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ogerroger69Man 12 weeks ago

West Yorks

Took a year of talking x

By *r John WickMan 12 weeks ago

The Continental

It’s was a horny, during the middle of a particularly hot fuck, that we got talking dirty about fucking others. It snowballed from there.

Decided to try it for real, had a conversation about it. Never looked back. There was no real need for convincing one more than the other.

By *JandCMCouple 12 weeks ago

cardiff

It took a bit of time, but first I opened an account n asked wife if I can put a few pictures on of heron here, she was OK with it.

Next asked if we could have sex on cam, again ok.

Then I did tell her I wanted to get others involved, mainly watch her with other men n she said no way, brought it up a few times over next year or so n once she realised I really wanted to then she said OK n give it a go.

That's how we started.

By *olgateMan 12 weeks ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

It’s not sharing my cake with anyone, partner or not

By *usty kayWoman 12 weeks ago

Burnham

We were friends before we were anything else, saw each other through our divorces and both knew that sex was a big thing for both of us but especially me as I had settled down with a man who didn't like sex at the age of 17 and I needed to explore.

When we realised we were more than friends we knew there was a likelihood that I would resent not having had the chance to explore between relationships so we decided to do it together. That was 11 years ago and we havet given it up yet

By *teveanddebsCouple 12 weeks ago

Norwich

We met on a swinging web site so neither of us brought it up first

» Add a new message to this topic