FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > If a woman proposed sex to a man.....

If a woman proposed sex to a man.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hagTonight OP   Man 13 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

Is it modern or easy? I saw this fun thing and wanted to share it, what would you say?

I would say that none is easy, simply, if there is attraction between 2 people, words are unnecessary

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *inky_couple2020Couple 13 weeks ago

North West

What do you mean by easy?

Easy = not difficult

Or

Easy = sexually promiscuous

By *unchalMan 13 weeks ago

Dartford

"Is it modern or easy? I saw this fun thing and wanted to share it, what would you say?

I would say that none is easy, simply, if there is attraction between 2 people, words are unnecessary "

That is the road that leads to ruin.

By *he KakapoMan 13 weeks ago

A nice rock

If?

Dude you are chatting to the wrong women if that's still a hypothetical

By *layfullsamMan 13 weeks ago

Solihull

I think lots do propose sex but it’s sometimes hidden in the way they do it

I’m all for women making the first move

By *ellhungvweMan 13 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I like it women ask for what they want. Life is easier when they are clear about their needs.

[Removed by poster at 22/06/24 22:31:36]

By *aribbean King 1985Man 13 weeks ago

South West London

Women should be making the first move but most of them dont want to

"What do you mean by easy?

Easy = not difficult

Or

Easy = sexually promiscuous"

I think it would be as in not difficult

South West London

Women cant moan about wanting equality but when its presented to them they cherry pick what type of equality they want which isnt equality but more like preferential treatment

By *ad NannaWoman 13 weeks ago

East London

"Women should be making the first move but most of them dont want to"

Why should we?

By *ysizeMan 13 weeks ago

Nottingham

"Women should be making the first move but most of them dont want to

Why should we?"

Because most guys just don't get your subtle hints

By *hunky GentMan 13 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I get a lot of ladies being suggestive towards me.

They suggest I fuck myself

North West

"Women cant moan about wanting equality but when its presented to them they cherry pick what type of equality they want which isnt equality but more like preferential treatment"

As sure as eggs is eggs, the same sentiments come out time after time. Why do you dislike women so much?

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

If a woman proposed sex to a man she is neither easy or modern. She simply is someone who chooses to do things her way instead of leaving it to the man.

She’s just a woman who proposes sex to a man. End of.

By *ou only live onceMan 13 weeks ago

London

...I'm also just a man, standing in front of a woman, waiting for her to propose sex to me...

North West

"...I'm also just a man, standing in front of a woman, waiting for her to propose sex to me..."

FAF?

By *he turned me GreyCouple 13 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

"If a woman proposed sex to a man she is neither easy or modern. She simply is someone who chooses to do things her way instead of leaving it to the man.

She’s just a woman who proposes sex to a man. End of. "

I'm not a women, but fuck it FAF

Mr

"If a woman proposed sex to a man she is neither easy or modern. She simply is someone who chooses to do things her way instead of leaving it to the man.

Mr"

No, how many times do I have to turn you down? x

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man 13 weeks ago

BRIDPORT

Yes, I would just regard it as a reflection of her own self confidence.

Warwick and Coventry

Mr

No, how many times do I have to turn you down? x"

Playing hard to get is so 1800's

Mr

Yes, I would just regard it as a reflection of her own self confidence. "

Confidence is what I call it when the guy is clueless after throwing 200 hints at him. Requiring directness. Necessitating me grabbing his bulge and saying, “I want this. NOW!”.

Once had a guy jump out of his chair and squeal like a pig when I did that.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Central

We do ask for and propose sex and obviously consent always has to be discussed too

Mr

Mr "

I’m such a traditional lady. You may have to ask my father for permission before I can say yes.

By *agatoXXXMan 13 weeks ago

North Haverbrook

I'd think my alarm was about to go off.

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man 13 weeks ago

BRIDPORT

Confidence is what I call it when the guy is clueless after throwing 200 hints at him. Requiring directness. Necessitating me grabbing his bulge and saying, “I want this. NOW!”.

Once had a guy jump out of his chair and squeal like a pig when I did that. "

Maybe he thought you were trying to nick his phone from his pocket

Warwick and Coventry

Mr

Mr

I’m such a traditional lady. You may have to ask my father for permission before I can say yes. "

I'm sending the carrier pigeon as we speak. can't get any more traditional than that

Maybe he thought you were trying to nick his phone from his pocket "

He wasn’t confused about that. That’s the one thing I was certain about. It was on the bar top. Needless to say, I never did have sex with that bloke. He was so clueless I lost interest quickly.

South West London

"Women cant moan about wanting equality but when its presented to them they cherry pick what type of equality they want which isnt equality but more like preferential treatment

As sure as eggs is eggs, the same sentiments come out time after time. Why do you dislike women so much? "

Please tell me in my sentence where it says I hate women? Please dont take what I said and make it into a narrative I never said

North West

"Women cant moan about wanting equality but when its presented to them they cherry pick what type of equality they want which isnt equality but more like preferential treatment

As sure as eggs is eggs, the same sentiments come out time after time. Why do you dislike women so much? Please tell me in my sentence where it says I hate women? Please dont take what I said and make it into a narrative I never said"

My question encompassed the spectrum of your posting on here, which appears to show you have significant disdain for women. I would probably use the M word to describe how your posts come across.

What in the heck do you mean about "cherry picking the type of equality" or "preferential treatment" in your earlier message?

"I think lots do propose sex but it’s sometimes hidden in the way they do it

I’m all for women making the first move "

This .

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 13 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"Women cant moan about wanting equality but when its presented to them they cherry pick what type of equality they want which isnt equality but more like preferential treatment"

Women don't 'moan'. Women champion, advocate, explain, stand up for and orate about something they see as important.

Who or who does not 'make the first move for sex' has nothing to do with equality . Lastly men don't 'present' equality to women - they took it.

By *ansoffateMan 12 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

I think women have nearly always said it before I do, the first time anyway.

By *aribbean King 1985Man 12 weeks ago

South West London

You saying men took equality from women? Ok tell me one right you think men have that you want?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 12 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"You saying men took equality from women? Ok tell me one right you think men have that you want?"

No.

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

I like a woman to be clear. I’m an adult, she’s an adult. There’s flirting and there’s a clear intent. And the confidence she has to do either is sexy.

I’d be flattered, very flattered if I fancied them back.

By *yrshirecurvesWoman 12 weeks ago

Ayrshire

As sure as eggs is eggs, the same sentiments come out time after time. Why do you dislike women so much? "

As sure as eggs is eggs. I love that. I have to steal that.

By *mmaleiaWoman 12 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

"Is it modern or easy? I saw this fun thing and wanted to share it, what would you say?

I would say that none is easy, simply, if there is attraction between 2 people, words are unnecessary "

It’s easy, but men are pretty intimidated by strong, independent women who know what they want, scares a lot of men off in my experience

By *rispyDuckMan 12 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

On Fab it’s just standard like a ‘hello you fancy joining me for breakfast? You can have the pussy & I’ll have your sausage & 2 porches eggs haha’.

In the vanilla world, yeah that would be perceived as ‘Easy’ for sure facts

By *ackformore100Man 12 weeks ago

Tin town

This... It also has fuck all to do with equality. It's not so complex. Makes a nice change is all.

And remember theres no such thing as a free lunch.

By *he Flat CapsCouple 12 weeks ago

Pontypool

"You saying men took equality from women? Ok tell me one right you think men have that you want?"

Why do you think the UK needed the Sex Equality Act in 1975, now covered by the Equality Act 2010?

Tin town

"...I'm also just a man, standing in front of a woman, waiting for her to propose sex to me..."

Did she get down on one knee?

By *immyinreadingMan 12 weeks ago

henley on thames

I would say that none is easy, simply, if there is attraction between 2 people, words are unnecessary

It’s easy, but men are pretty intimidated by strong, independent women who know what they want, scares a lot of men off in my experience "

Some men may be scared of strong women. Not all.

henley on thames

You grabbed a bloke by his “bulge”?

Really?

What you are describing there sounds like sexual assault.

South West London

It’s easy, but men are pretty intimidated by strong, independent women who know what they want, scares a lot of men off in my experience "

Its not that men are scared of strong independent women, its because when women claim to be that way they often carry masculine energy which to me is put off, dont know if other men will admit that. But again I dont have a problem a woman making the first move as long as she doesnt be masculine about it

By *d4funtimesMan 12 weeks ago

Cambridge

It's truly amazing when a woman takes the initiative and expresses her attraction by proposing sex to a man. The simplicity of just mentioning what she's wearing and sharing her room number can make it feel like a dream come true.

By *anceAloneWoman 12 weeks ago

I'm definitely Northern

It’s easy, but men are pretty intimidated by strong, independent women who know what they want, scares a lot of men off in my experience Its not that men are scared of strong independent women, its because when women claim to be that way they often carry masculine energy which to me is put off, dont know if other men will admit that. But again I dont have a problem a woman making the first move as long as she doesnt be masculine about it"

At risk of poking the bear ...what on earth is "masculine energy"

East Northamptonshire

It’s easy, but men are pretty intimidated by strong, independent women who know what they want, scares a lot of men off in my experience Its not that men are scared of strong independent women, its because when women claim to be that way they often carry masculine energy which to me is put off, dont know if other men will admit that. But again I dont have a problem a woman making the first move as long as she doesnt be masculine about it

At risk of poking the bear ...what on earth is "masculine energy" "

The woman sending a pic of her dick?

By *ou only live onceMan 12 weeks ago

London

It’s easy, but men are pretty intimidated by strong, independent women who know what they want, scares a lot of men off in my experience Its not that men are scared of strong independent women, its because when women claim to be that way they often carry masculine energy which to me is put off, dont know if other men will admit that. But again I dont have a problem a woman making the first move as long as she doesnt be masculine about it

You were only supposed to blow the bleedin' doors off...

I'm definitely Northern

The woman sending a pic of her dick? "

That was genuinely my first thought

By *ilda934Woman 12 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

[Removed by poster at 23/06/24 09:18:33]

By *layfullsamMan 12 weeks ago

Solihull

I’ve only ever had one girl approach me and she said say wow you’re tall can I climb you

South West London

acting like a man

East Northamptonshire

At risk of poking the bear ...what on earth is "masculine energy" acting like a man"

I don’t rub my balls if I’m asking a guy if he’d like to take things further, I don’t know many women who are masculine while being direct

I'm definitely Northern

At risk of poking the bear ...what on earth is "masculine energy" acting like a man"

That is a ridiculous statement...there as many ways of acting "like a man" as there are different men. As so many of you guys like to (quite rightly) point out we ladies should not judge all of you by the handful of idiots that send us offensive messages.

South West London

No its not

South West London

I will tell you what masculine women do without them realizing that its masculine (please note this isnt to all women)

East Northamptonshire

"No its not "

Give an example of what you think is acting like a man while asking for sex?

Solihull

"No its not

Give an example of what you think is acting like a man while asking for sex?"

Not on your knees begging ?

By *rsKOTCTWoman 12 weeks ago

Leeds

"No its not "

Every time I see the words "masculine energy" I know it's come from you.

Women can be how they want, direct, none direct, there's no such thing as masculine energy just because someone is to the point.

Are you scared of catching the ghay.... I mean can women even like football or is that too masculine for you? Are we allowed to drink a pint or would you prefer had a glass of Chardonnay with our pinky finger out? Can we wear trousers and a shirt or is that frowned upon should we dress in pretty floral dresses to please?

My goodness

South West London

Women who swear and curse a lot like sailor men = masculine

Seriously ladies its kool to have a slip of a tongue at times but when you have a potty mouth men dont like it but again some men will not admit that

Leeds

"Women who swear and curse a lot like sailor men = masculine

Seriously ladies its kool to have a slip of a tongue at times but when you have a potty mouth men dont like it but again some men will not admit that"

Swearing isn't masculine, it's not only one gender that's allowed to swear, crawl back to the 50's

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple 12 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

Strange topic this one OP

Happened countless times and honestly Iv never thought anything about it

Mr

I'm definitely Northern

Seriously ladies its kool to have a slip of a tongue at times but when you have a potty mouth men dont like it but again some men will not admit that"

I thought pointing out many things about this but then realised I just don't care enough about your opinion to try and educate you

Good luck

Tin town

Got to be honest. I'm not a fan of swearing by any one. We swear a lot, too much in this country and it's become mainstream and acceptable. It's just a sign of ignorance. But yes hearing women swearing is still jarring. Kids more so.

By *rHotNottsMan 12 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

It’s rare in my experience for women to make very first moves from nothing, even when messaging first it’s not usually anything sexual.

But once you’re face to face chatting and flirting and know you’re into them they are very comfortable letting you know exactly what they want. Unless they are having a laugh or teasing , I still wait until it’s obvious they are serious

South West London

Women who are combative and aggressive = masculine

Is like this men should never abuse women in any sort of way which Im sure everyone can agree on but women also should never try and square up to men by threatening to physically or challenge men unless if they're in situation where your lifes in danger

By *ittlebirdWoman 12 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

I don’t care who doesn’t like it… no one’s opinion of me is relevant or even requested

I swear when I like because I can. If that’s not your bag then that’s up to you.

Does it make me masculine. Fuck no

By *odgerMooreMan 12 weeks ago

Carlisle

Likely she would have more success

South West London

Women with attitude = masculine

henley on thames

Scratch arse, fart and say “fancy a shag?”

Leeds

"Women with attitude = masculine

"

Women with attitude = women with attitude!!

You as a man are not entitled to state how a woman "should act" there is no way a woman should act, she should act the way she desires, not to please some randomer that thinks it's ok to state how women should act.

Come on women our place is in the kitchen

King's Crustacean

Seriously ladies its kool to have a slip of a tongue at times but when you have a potty mouth men dont like it but again some men will not admit that

Swearing isn't masculine, it's not only one gender that's allowed to swear, crawl back to the 50's

"

whoa! whoa ! whoa!

Tin town

"

Weren't WWA an 80s rap band?

By *he turned me GreyCouple 12 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

[Removed by poster at 23/06/24 10:15:12]

Warwick and Coventry

"

Andrew Tate is in the house

Mr

henley on thames

"Women who are combative and aggressive = masculine

Is like this men should never abuse women in any sort of way which Im sure everyone can agree on but women also should never try and square up to men by threatening to physically or challenge men unless if they're in situation where your lifes in danger

"

I can honestly say I have never had a woman aggressively square up me and threaten me when she wanted to sleep with me. Apart from one time, in Ios.

The Big Smoke

Mr "

Is he? Hadn’t noticed… too busy enjoying myself

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 12 weeks ago

chichester

The woman sending a pic of her dick? "

Don’t bring me and my exotic class of woman into this with our female penis

By *hite pineappleCouple 12 weeks ago

leeds

I generally find that if I let my hand slide down over a guys trousers onto his cock that says everything without words xx

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 12 weeks ago

chichester

"

culture difference Perhaps slants perspectives

South West London

Again why do people twist what I said into something I didnt mean

Solihull

"Again why do people twist what I said into something I didnt mean"

Maybe they didn’t know what you meant ?

Or

Twisting something to suit their agenda ?

King's Crustacean

Do they ? If you want to communicate clearly you have to ask the question that you want the answer to or give an explanation that leaves the reader fully informed and in no doubt of what you meant.

e.g. masculine energy - that's just a two word ambiguous phrase which leaves a great deal for the reader to interpret

South West London

You as a man are not entitled to state how a woman "should act" there is no way a woman should act, she should act the way she desires, not to please some randomer that thinks it's ok to state how women should act.

Come on women our place is in the kitchen "

Im not telling women how to act, women can act how they want but my point is when certain women act a certain way it can be put off to other people but kool as long as your happy with yourself nothing else matters

By *ildwife38ddCouple 12 weeks ago

donegal

Wife has made the first move plenty of times with guys never had a problem with it

South West London

"

Tell me what part of my sentence where I said women aint allowed to swear?

South West London

"Wife has made the first move plenty of times with guys never had a problem with it"
Nothing wrong with that as thats good

The Big Smoke

Tell me what part of my sentence where I said women aint allowed to swear?"

No you put “men don’t like it” when actually you meant YOU don’t like it

Tin town

I think you're getting a hard time there mate. People need to learn to read and understand what's been written and not the meaning that they prejudice the words with.

By *ackieT009Woman 12 weeks ago

Tonbridge

[Removed by poster at 23/06/24 10:45:01]

By *wist my nipplesCouple 12 weeks ago

North East Scotland, mostly

No you put “men don’t like it” when actually you meant YOU don’t like it "

No, LB, men don’t like it, it’s just some won’t admit it. Keep up with your little lady brain

Mrs TMN x

"Again why do people twist what I said into something I didnt mean

I think you're getting a hard time there mate. People need to learn to read and understand what's been written and not the meaning that they prejudice the words with. "

Perhaps you could help out the poor confused people?

The Big Smoke

No, LB, men don’t like it, it’s just some won’t admit it. Keep up with your little lady brain

Mrs TMN x"

Ah well. Fuck em

Mrs TMN x

Ah well. Fuck em "

That was my plan!

By *essTTWoman 12 weeks ago

Birmingham

Oh dear

Birmingham

How would you react if a man grabbed your breasts out of no where?

By *electableicecreamMan 12 weeks ago

The West

I think you're getting a hard time there mate. People need to learn to read and understand what's been written and not the meaning that they prejudice the words with. "

Men don't like it when women aren't polite and docile.

Not only factually incorrect, it's misogynistic incel talk.

But hey maybe we're reading different threads.

Birmingham

It’s easy, but men are pretty intimidated by strong, independent women who know what they want, scares a lot of men off in my experience Its not that men are scared of strong independent women, its because when women claim to be that way they often carry masculine energy which to me is put off, dont know if other men will admit that. But again I dont have a problem a woman making the first move as long as she doesnt be masculine about it"

Oh dear oh dear

Birmingham

We don't care what men like, we were not born to live our lives to be appeasing to men

I'm definitely Northern

Can I just point out that I actually asked for an explanation of what was meant by "masculine energy" I gave every opportunity to clarify a statement that was vague and potentially misleading.

By *ot to giggleWoman 12 weeks ago

Coventry

The woman sending a pic of her dick?

That was genuinely my first thought

"

holding your crotch and saying wanna bit???

Warwick and Coventry

Mr

Is he? Hadn’t noticed… too busy enjoying myself "

Well little lady, you need to stop enjoying yourself...

Female enjoyment = masculine

Mr

The Big Smoke

Mr

Is he? Hadn’t noticed… too busy enjoying myself

Well little lady, you need to stop enjoying yourself...

Female enjoyment = masculine

Mr "

Yep. Nope

Coventry

oh dear - think you may have slipped into the wrong era! walking out with a parasol and the maid trotting along behind to ensure we were suitably chaperoned has long passed - think you may have been watching too much Bridgerton and Pride and Prejudice !

I expect you want the little woman at home cooking and cleaning as well

Leeds

Come on women our place is in the kitchen Im not telling women how to act, women can act how they want but my point is when certain women act a certain way it can be put off to other people but kool as long as your happy with yourself nothing else matters"

You are stating when women act a certain way is masculine - it's not.

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it masculine.

Women can be and act however they want, it's not masculine.

Tin town

I think you're getting a hard time there mate. People need to learn to read and understand what's been written and not the meaning that they prejudice the words with.

Can I just point out that I actually asked for an explanation of what was meant by "masculine energy" I gave every opportunity to clarify a statement that was vague and potentially misleading."

You've only got to look at some of the replies to see deliberate misunderstanding. It's not much of a thread if people just take the piss out of someone because they choose to Misunderstand what's been written.

Coventry

No you put “men don’t like it” when actually you meant YOU don’t like it "

yes I think he needs to remember his 'I' statements

The Big Smoke

Can I just point out that I actually asked for an explanation of what was meant by "masculine energy" I gave every opportunity to clarify a statement that was vague and potentially misleading.

You've only got to look at some of the replies to see deliberate misunderstanding. It's not much of a thread if people just take the piss out of someone because they choose to Misunderstand what's been written. "

So we’ve all misunderstood the masculine energy thing then or the fact that female attributes are masculine? I’m not sure we have. I know for a fact I haven’t

[Removed by poster at 23/06/24 10:54:15]

Leeds

You've only got to look at some of the replies to see deliberate misunderstanding. It's not much of a thread if people just take the piss out of someone because they choose to Misunderstand what's been written. "

We've misunderstood that if we swear we are masculine and men don't like masculine women?

I'd love you to show me where I've misunderstood this.

I'm definitely Northern

You've only got to look at some of the replies to see deliberate misunderstanding. It's not much of a thread if people just take the piss out of someone because they choose to Misunderstand what's been written.

So we’ve all misunderstood the masculine energy thing then or the fact that female attributes are masculine? I’m not sure we have. I know for a fact I haven’t "

But I'll be delighted for someone to mansplain to me where our tiny lady brains have become confused

By *8on33Man 12 weeks ago

winfrith

I guess he'd faint.

Warwick and Coventry

So we’ve all misunderstood the masculine energy thing then or the fact that female attributes are masculine? I’m not sure we have. I know for a fact I haven’t

But I'll be delighted for someone to mansplain to me where our tiny lady brains have become confused "

Stop with this blatant masculinity

Mr

London

Because people can read.

I'm definitely Northern

But I'll be delighted for someone to mansplain to me where our tiny lady brains have become confused

Mr "

Sorry.. I will get back to my needlepoint immediately

By *rispyDuckMan 12 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

I’m just here to read the comments & witness the barn fire lol

By *he KakapoMan 12 weeks ago

A nice rock

"I’m just here to read the comments & witness the barn fire lol"

I've been sitting here with my crotch out and waiting for one of these masculine women to grab it.

Ima start handing out testosterone shots soon

Leeds

Sitting scratching my lady balls waiting for this explanation of the "misunderstanding"

You sure do complain a lot. It’s giving feminine energy. Women don’t like that.

Anyways…*scratches balls and spits on the floor* what a fucking time to be alive.

London

"I’m just here to read the comments & witness the barn fire lol

I've been sitting here with my crotch out and waiting for one of these masculine women to grab it.

Ima start handing out testosterone shots soon "

I need one. I just went to the kitchen and made my own coffee - clearly a feminine step too far as my balls nearly fell off.

By *hagTonight OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Yes, you are right there too

By *oeBeansMan 12 weeks ago

Derby

Honestly, I'd love it more women were forward with me. I genuinely struggle to have the confidence to do it because I find unrequited flirting the most cringey thing ever and hate being in that position.

Warwick and Coventry

Mr

Sorry.. I will get back to my needlepoint immediately "

When that's finished my Sunday dinner is not going to cook itself

South West London

I'm gonna say this, some people in here get what I'm mean so thank you while those who don't maybe read carefully in the lines of what I've said to get an understanding instead of reading sections of what I've said that you dont agree to

By *hrek101Man 12 weeks ago

Herts

Thank god women initiate sex. Nearly all I've known have. Im so clueless.

A nice rock

I need one. I just went to the kitchen and made my own coffee - clearly a feminine step too far as my balls nearly fell off."

Its OK just leave a massive mess in there while you do it to balance the scales

The West

"Honestly, I'd love it more women were forward with me. I genuinely struggle to have the confidence to do it because I find unrequited flirting the most cringey thing ever and hate being in that position. "

I think you said that women who are forward with men and women who use 'bad' language give off masculine energy and men don't like that.

Is that correct?

Warwick and Coventry

"I'm gonna say this, some people in here get what I'm mean so thank you while those who don't maybe read carefully in the lines of what I've said to get an understanding instead of reading sections of what I've said that you dont agree to

"

Maybe you need to be more explicit, so people fully understand your stance, and not so implict....

Mr

By *haggydogMan 12 weeks ago

Brooklands/London

Wouldn't there need to be an exorcism after, to rid the harlot of her demons?

Leeds

"I'm gonna say this, some people in here get what I'm mean so thank you while those who don't maybe read carefully in the lines of what I've said to get an understanding instead of reading sections of what I've said that you dont agree to

"

I think I you said women that swear given off "masculine energy" which "men don't like"

What could have been said is "I don't like women swearing" without throwing silly names at the act of using language available to all as a gender specific thing.

Nobody has mistaken what you've said, no one needs an explanation it's there in black and white, you post often enough about masculine women.

By *oeBeansMan 12 weeks ago

Derby

"Honestly, I'd love it more women were forward with me. I genuinely struggle to have the confidence to do it because I find unrequited flirting the most cringey thing ever and hate being in that position.

I think you said that women who are forward with men and women who use 'bad' language give off masculine energy and men don't like that.

Is that correct?"

Erm... Nope, didn't say that at all

By *ornucopiaMan 12 weeks ago

Bexley

I always wait for women to proposition me.

don't want to get a reputation as a sex pest.

In fact, I get lots of one word messages saying 'IFFY' which I assume means 'I Fancy Fucking You'.

I'm definitely Northern

"

It is quite a specific type of act to tell someone that they are only offended by a statement because they have misunderstood it.

While I am perfectly prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt regarding your intentions, perhaps it would be better received if you took ownership of the clarity of your communications rather than blaming the recipient and dismissing their reaction?

By *ad NannaWoman 12 weeks ago

East London

If I propose sex with a strange man he'll think I'm a slut, tramp, dirty bird, ho, giving off masculine vibes, will be up for anything.

By allowing the man to do the propositioning I'm giving myself some control over the situation and how he'll treat me.

A man will respect a hot woman (not talking about myself here) more if she's had less than 5 sexual partners than if she's had 50.

By *ad NannaWoman 12 weeks ago

East London

After reading the thread I'm confused.

We should ask first instead of throw hints, but he'll think we have masculine energy and will be put off?

By *d4fun73Man 12 weeks ago

Shipley

Well I've been asked in a club so what's the problem

The West

"Honestly, I'd love it more women were forward with me. I genuinely struggle to have the confidence to do it because I find unrequited flirting the most cringey thing ever and hate being in that position.

Is that correct?

Erm... Nope, didn't say that at all "

Sorry I replied to the poster.

By *aizyWoman 12 weeks ago

west midlands

"After reading the thread I'm confused.

We should ask first instead of throw hints, but he'll think we have masculine energy and will be put off?"

I think, I could be wrong, but I think we are ok to ask first as long as we don't swear. Not sure tho!

By *inky_couple2020Couple 12 weeks ago

North West

As sure as eggs is eggs, the same sentiments come out time after time. Why do you dislike women so much?

As sure as eggs is eggs. I love that. I have to steal that."

It's my gift to you

By *inky_couple2020Couple 12 weeks ago

North West

I need one. I just went to the kitchen and made my own coffee - clearly a feminine step too far as my balls nearly fell off."

Are *these* your balls, YOLO?

I found them in the coffee percolator

South West London

Well since one of you said women dont care what men think Im just gonna leave it there but happy Sunday everyone

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 12 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

It seems like a lot of overthinking.

If I want sex with one of my partners I tell them so.

If it's the sort of person who's put off by that, think it's a threat to their masculinity or something, then they're not people I'm gonna be propositioning for sex in the first place

By *onkoMan 12 weeks ago

here and there

It wouldn't be to me

By *ulieAndBeefCouple 12 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

The last 3 men who are not my husband - it was me that proposed sex. I am far from easy though.

J

By *assageVirtuosoMan 12 weeks ago

SouthEast

'Once' you had A guy... Once , one guy..

You had the wrong guy. Or you looked dreadful at the time and he didn't fancy you.

I've had plenty of women dropping obvious hints or being plainly clear they wanted sex. Nothing unusual in my experience and I can't see a reason why there should be any different expectations for men and women.

In fact, it is much safer for both if the woman is upfront, rather than the man.

By *exsplorerWoman 12 weeks ago

Greenford

Not to be groped (uninvited) in public and told I shouldn't make a big deal "boys will be boys"

To be paid the same for the same job.

Being called a bitch when I don't ageee with you

Shall I go on..?

South West London

"You saying men took equality from women? Ok tell me one right you think men have that you want?

Not to be groped (uninvited) in public and told I shouldn't make a big deal "boys will be boys"

Shall I go on..?"

Well obviously women shouldnt be grouped in public, such behaviour is wrong and unacceptable but men do get grouped too by both genders . The reason why people dont hear about it is because men are less likely to report it.

You do realise that with the Equality Act that companies have to pay people the same salary regardless of their race, gender or sexual orientation BASED on their performance and hours inputted. So if someone does get paid more then you (again regardless on who they are) is likely because they put in more hours

And as for being called a bi*ch, well nobody should be called names because you dont agree with something or someone but I guess its fine for women to call men bastards if they dont agree on something too right? But please go on

henley on thames

"You saying men took equality from women? Ok tell me one right you think men have that you want?

Shall I go on..? Well obviously women shouldnt be grouped in public, such behaviour is wrong and unacceptable but men do get grouped too by both genders . The reason why people dont hear about it is because men are less likely to report it.

You do realise that with the Equality Act that companies have to pay people the same salary regardless of their race, gender or sexual orientation BASED on their performance and hours inputted. So if someone does get paid more then you (again regardless on who they are) is likely because they put in more hours

And as for being called a bi*ch, well nobody should be called names because you dont agree with something or someone but I guess its fine for women to call men bastards if they dont agree on something too right? But please go on "

The equality act laid out whet SHOULD be happening w.r.t. equal pay, but that does not mean that it is actually happening. There is a pay gap,, it is narrowing, but it is there.

And no, it is not simply down to some people working longer hours

As for people being groped, yes some me get groped, earlier in this thread a lady openly boasted about doing so. But it’s a question of scale … a lot more women are subjected to harassment, groping etc.

henley on thames

You had the wrong guy. Or you looked dreadful at the time and he didn't fancy you.

I've had plenty of women dropping obvious hints or being plainly clear they wanted sex. Nothing unusual in my experience and I can't see a reason why there should be any different expectations for men and women.

In fact, it is much safer for both if the woman is upfront, rather than the man. "

So the “grabbing his bulge” bit was ok, was it? She turns into a female version of “grab them by the pussy” Donald trump, the bloke isn’t up for it and the verdict is that she had simply assaulted the wrong guy?

henley on thames

"After reading the thread I'm confused.

We should ask first instead of throw hints, but he'll think we have masculine energy and will be put off?"

It’s only one poster’s view. Unless you planned on propositioning him yourself then it shouldn’t be a problem.

Just as well, as none of us really seems to know what “masculine energy” is. Perhaps it’s a new deodorant, like Lynx

By *heelerMan 12 weeks ago

Northants

I see no reason why a woman shouldn't make the first move

By *thanDiPoolMan 12 weeks ago

alloa

I'm gonna be unpopular here and think of it in a 2024 outlook. And from a younger pov. ((NOT SPEAKING FOR ALL)) If you know em and you've been back n forth talking ect ect and your not like kinky side of things and vanilla style. Then sure thing if not then sorta hezzatent approach.

Kinky version apsolutly feel free.

By *lay4RealCouple 12 weeks ago

London

"I get a lot of ladies being suggestive towards me.

They suggest I fuck myself "

That is hilarious...you should

try your hands in comedy...

henley on thames

"I'm gonna be unpopular here and think of it in a 2024 outlook. And from a younger pov. ((NOT SPEAKING FOR ALL)) If you know em and you've been back n forth talking ect ect and your not like kinky side of things and vanilla style. Then sure thing if not then sorta hezzatent approach.

Kinky version apsolutly feel free. "

Eh?

South West London

Shall I go on..? Well obviously women shouldnt be grouped in public, such behaviour is wrong and unacceptable but men do get grouped too by both genders . The reason why people dont hear about it is because men are less likely to report it.

And as for being called a bi*ch, well nobody should be called names because you dont agree with something or someone but I guess its fine for women to call men bastards if they dont agree on something too right? But please go on

The equality act laid out whet SHOULD be happening w.r.t. equal pay, but that does not mean that it is actually happening. There is a pay gap,, it is narrowing, but it is there.

As for people being groped, yes some me get groped, earlier in this thread a lady openly boasted about doing so. But it’s a question of scale … a lot more women are subjected to harassment, groping etc.

"

Actually it does depends on the hours you and also the type job too

In fact, it is much safer for both if the woman is upfront, rather than the man. "

You’re absolutely right, I looked quite dreadful that day. Who would want me?

By *he Flat CapsCouple 12 weeks ago

Pontypool

Actually it does depends on the hours you and also the type job too"

Interesting article from November 2023

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/nov/22/gender-pay-gap-uk-women-pensioners-equal-pay-day

henley on thames

Actually it does depends on the hours you and also the type job too"

Yeah, I think we all understand that if people are being laid an hourly rate, then they will get paid more if they work more hours.

The equality act is about peole doing the same job, to the same standard, for the same number of hours, and women getting paid less than men.

South West London

Yeah there is going to be a pay gap between men and women because I dont think people factor other things. The fact is (not my opinion) most women are twice as likely to take part time jobs, they take more leave frequently then men, they take more sick leave which doesnt pay and also most men (and yes women too but not a lot) take jobs that are infastructure orientated like construction which tend to pay more while most women (and yes men too but not a lot) take jobs that are people orientated which tend not to pay a lot.

So truth if people feel women get paid less is not because they're women is because of choice

A nice rock

"Yeah there is going to be a pay gap between men and women because I dont think people factor other things. The fact is (not my opinion) most women are twice as likely to take part time jobs, they take more leave frequently then men, they take more sick leave which doesnt pay and also most men (and yes women too but not a lot) take jobs that are infastructure orientated like construction which tend to pay more while most women (and yes men too but not a lot) take jobs that are people orientated which tend not to pay a lot.

So truth if people feel women get paid less is not because they're women is because of choice"

It's both tbf...

The pay gap isn't as big as some groups claim and give evidence for.

However there are plenty studies that show in like for like work in certain industries women tend to be paid less.

Men don’t have it easy, so if it was served on a plate, I reckon 9 out of ten men would say yes.

"Men don’t have it easy, so if it was served on a plate, I reckon 9 out of ten men would say yes. "

Only 9?

"Men don’t have it easy, so if it was served on a plate, I reckon 9 out of ten men would say yes.

Only 9?"

The other 1 is watching the football

By *ex HolesMan 12 weeks ago

Up North

I’d think ‘what the fuck is she up to?’ or ‘I bet she wants a new hall, stairs and landing carpet’

By *otSoPoshWoman 12 weeks ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"I’d think ‘what the fuck is she up to?’ or ‘I bet she wants a new hall, stairs and landing carpet’"

FAF?

Up North

"I’d think ‘what the fuck is she up to?’ or ‘I bet she wants a new hall, stairs and landing carpet’

FAF? "

I’m not shaving that thing again

Leeds

Anyone FAF?

By *otSoPoshWoman 12 weeks ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"I’d think ‘what the fuck is she up to?’ or ‘I bet she wants a new hall, stairs and landing carpet’

FAF?

I’m not shaving that thing again "

So demanding. I'll just take the stairs carpet then

Tin town

"I’d think ‘what the fuck is she up to?’ or ‘I bet she wants a new hall, stairs and landing carpet’"

^True story

By *ulieAndBeefCouple 12 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

"Anyone FAF?"

Yes

B

Last time I offered it to a guy he blanked me.

I'm not doing it again.

Well not this week anyway.

By *mooth shaftMan 12 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Last time I offered it to a guy he blanked me.

I'm not doing it again.

Well not this week anyway."

Lol ! Like it ! If a woman proposed sex to me, my shlong would pointing to the sky before she could drop her knickers

South West London

I think both genders should be asking each other, thats true equality

By *atricia ParnelWoman 12 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

She's just being sex positive Shag, that's all the labels I would use, I suspect others would use a fair few more though

Up North

Great proposals everyone

By *hagTonight OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Its been an interesting discussion everyone