FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Age gap

Age gap

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    13 weeks ago

What’s the causes for people to judge so quickly when speaking to someone younger? And what would make the younger people more “approachable” shall we say?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 13 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Judge what OP?

By *ittlebirdWoman 13 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

I feel like we may need more of an illustration of what you mean OP. I’m a little confused

By *iker JackMan 13 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

What do you mean make them more approachable?

By *ealitybitesMan 13 weeks ago

Belfast

I don't judge younger people based on their age.

At the same time I don't engage with younger people on here because I have kids in their 30s and I have no wish to have sex with anyone within 10 years of their ages.

It has nothing to do with them as individuals and everything to do with their demographic.

By *icecouple561Couple 13 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Nothing will make you more approachable to people who choose not to meet your age group.

Just as nothing is going to make me more approachable to people who don't want to meet my age group.

Search for the ones who are happy to meet you. Good luck

By *inky_couple2020Couple 13 weeks ago

North West

Some people significantly younger than us are great to talk to and would meet or have already met them.

Some are not and are of no interest.

Like any age group really.

By *mber SkiesWoman 13 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

OP I could be your mother it’s definitely a no no to go with anyone that young

By (user no longer on site) OP    12 weeks ago

It’s like people think because your young that your immature and childlike and I do know that a lot of the younger guys can be very singleminded and only want one thing I can’t say it’s all of us, I have spoken to a few ladies and they seem interested after we’ve spoken for a week or so the. I’ll ask if we should set a date then they just ignore me or don’t respond should I just take that as a polite no? It’s just a little disheartening if I’m honest. Any input helps!

By *lik and PaulCouple 12 weeks ago

Flagrante

"It’s like people think because your young that your immature and childlike and I do know that a lot of the younger guys can be very singleminded and only want one thing I can’t say it’s all of us, I have spoken to a few ladies and they seem interested after we’ve spoken for a week or so the. I’ll ask if we should set a date then they just ignore me or don’t respond should I just take that as a polite no? It’s just a little disheartening if I’m honest. Any input helps! "

People deciding to not go ahead with a meet has nothing to do with age.

By *Silver-Man 12 weeks ago

Mold

Looking for Cougar's in your bio, see if that helps

By *icecouple561Couple 12 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It’s like people think because your young that your immature and childlike and I do know that a lot of the younger guys can be very singleminded and only want one thing I can’t say it’s all of us, I have spoken to a few ladies and they seem interested after we’ve spoken for a week or so the. I’ll ask if we should set a date then they just ignore me or don’t respond should I just take that as a polite no? It’s just a little disheartening if I’m honest. Any input helps! "

People do that to all ages groups. A guy in his fifties did it to us after we'd agreed a date, a place and had met socially twice. We took the hint

The thing is that men of all ages have it fairly tough on here but the younger and older ones have it tougher.

Don't be disheartened, one thing in your favour is that you will grow older and be in more people's age range.

In my head that’s the only thing that makes sense we've been speaking for a while we’re all comfortable they have had meets while we’ve been speaking but with an older guy then I always get ignored when I ask if we should set a date, some even have the age preferences untouched yet tell you to bugger off because your “too young” I thought people on here knew what they wanted.

"It’s like people think because your young that your immature and childlike and I do know that a lot of the younger guys can be very singleminded and only want one thing I can’t say it’s all of us, I have spoken to a few ladies and they seem interested after we’ve spoken for a week or so the. I’ll ask if we should set a date then they just ignore me or don’t respond should I just take that as a polite no? It’s just a little disheartening if I’m honest. Any input helps!

People do that to all ages groups. A guy in his fifties did it to us after we'd agreed a date, a place and had met socially twice. We took the hint

The thing is that men of all ages have it fairly tough on here but the younger and older ones have it tougher.

Don't be disheartened, one thing in your favour is that you will grow older and be in more people's age range. "

Thankyou very much and I do get that it’s just crap when you think it’s going okay talking to someone but then always getting shut down at the last moment or just ignored but it’s fine nothing most of us aren’t used to

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 12 weeks ago

somewhere

I like 'em young op but not your young, you are the age of my eldest, I think sometimes, especially folk with kids of a certain age will not really be interested in men as young as you, there is obviously some exceptions.

For me, I could be chatting to someone for a while, things are going great and then the person just has to say one thing that gives me the "ick" and I lose interest, it could be as simple as they want to lick my toes for example (stupid reason I know) and I will immediately think "nope, even if I told him I don't like that, what's to stop him trying on a meet". I agree that maybe if the other party isn't interested anymore, one should be honest about it but sometimes just not responding to messages is better for the woman because you never know if you are going to get abuse for wasting someone's time.

By *icecouple561Couple 12 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It’s like people think because your young that your immature and childlike and I do know that a lot of the younger guys can be very singleminded and only want one thing I can’t say it’s all of us, I have spoken to a few ladies and they seem interested after we’ve spoken for a week or so the. I’ll ask if we should set a date then they just ignore me or don’t respond should I just take that as a polite no? It’s just a little disheartening if I’m honest. Any input helps!

Don't be disheartened, one thing in your favour is that you will grow older and be in more people's age range.

Thankyou very much and I do get that it’s just crap when you think it’s going okay talking to someone but then always getting shut down at the last moment or just ignored but it’s fine nothing most of us aren’t used to "

As harsh as it sounds I think the way forward is to adjust your attitude if you can. Look on this as a sort of learning experience, read the forums, chat to a few people, find out how things work, attend a social if possible, all with absolutely no expectations of actually meeting anyone for sex. The worst that can happen is that you'll learn stuff and the best that you might eventually meet someone.

I know that isn't what you want but the truth is that you're unlikely to get what you want immediately.

Good luck

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 12 weeks ago

in Lancashire

The might seem interested but that's only your perception of how things are going, asking about setting a date for them might be too soon hence they go quiet..

Yes I know it's a difficult one to call and faint heart, fair maidens and all that but maybe try a change of tack..

Not everyone who doesn't want to meet people who are much younger or older won't be doing that because some might think your age equals immature..

Good luck..

By *couse manMan 12 weeks ago

liverpool

Love a older woman

By *imi_RougeWoman 12 weeks ago

Portsmouth

As you're under 25, that's going to be the main issue. Majority of us have kids your age or close to. 25 is many peoples cut off for younger.

So you either need to look for people nearer your age or if you use the search function, you can tick the box "people looking for my age" or whatever it says. That might help.

And you have to realise that people can change their mind at any given moment.

Happy fabbing

» Add a new message to this topic