FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How do you know??

How do you know??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *midnight- OP   Woman 13 weeks ago

So you've got good chat going on... they think you are hot, you think they are hot...

.... You've declared all your deal breakers and experience and you're not blocked yet.

They can meet when you want to meet, where you want to meet ... They've got good veries..

.... When do you know enough to commit .

How do you make that decision and take the leap

What happens if you rock up and they don't like you in person

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anceAloneWoman 13 weeks ago

I'm definitely Northern

"So you've got good chat going on... they think you are hot, you think they are hot...

.... You've declared all your deal breakers and experience and you're not blocked yet.

They can meet when you want to meet, where you want to meet ... They've got good veries..

What happens if you rock up and they don't like you in person "

I go early for a social only...I just can't judge chemistry unless its in person

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

"So you've got good chat going on... they think you are hot, you think they are hot...

Go for it Midnight. You will not disappointed (and the will be bewitched)

By *8on33Man 13 weeks ago

winfrith

really c'mon woman meet him .

By *ingle Beds LassWoman 13 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

It's a chance you take. It's not a signed contract. Anyone can walk away if it's/they're not what you wanted/expected.

I'm a sooner the better kinda lass, hate wasting mine or their time

If you reckon you may fancy them online, you take a chance and meet socially. Without expectations.

If I can imagine having sex with them and I don't screw my face up, I'm good to go.

I don't do separate socials, time is precious and I know I'd move on to someone else in the time it took to arrange an actual meet.

If they don't like me in person? I kinda always expect they won't, but that's when rum comes in.

By *ixon CiderMan 13 weeks ago

Birmingham

Of they don't like you in person, don't worry about it. You never have to see them again

By *4bimMan 13 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

one of them things isnt it.

had it happen before, didnt get angry even though i travelled nearly an hour to get there. we had been chatting for months. even webcammed, it all looked good yet when i got there she said i was too short for her.

like i said, could of got angry because she clearly didnt read my profile details.

By *ixon CiderMan 13 weeks ago

Birmingham

"If I can imagine having sex with them and I don't screw my face up, I'm good to go.

I don't do separate socials, time is precious and I know I'd move on to someone else in the time it took to arrange an actual meet.

If they don't like me in person? I kinda always expect they won't, but that's when rum comes in.

"

Sent from iphon

By *ellinever70Woman 13 weeks ago

Ayrshire

You're already putting too much pressure on the situation

Meet for a drink and chill a bit

By *rimson_RoseWoman 13 weeks ago

Tamworth

If the conversation flows over chat, they’re not pushy/trying to turn it to sex and there’s a mutual physical attraction - there’s nothing to lose from arranging a social.

By *eroLondonMan 13 weeks ago

Mayfair

With me I feel the conversation evolves from plausibility to possibility — she no longer says "if we meet..." but "when we meet.." in our ongoing discussions about everything and anything.

I will usually ask if they are amenable to meeting for a coffee. A quick coffee can either make or break the opportunity in taking things further. If we don't like each then we part company and go our separate ways.

There's no need to protract such things, although the temptation is there to just keep chatting without even making that leap of faith to meet in case you don't like each other...and the desire to keep chatting remains.

winfrith

"If I can imagine having sex with them and I don't screw my face up, I'm good to go.

"

For you or for him ?

By *ittlebirdWoman 13 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Then you say I’ve had a really nice time socially but that’s where it ends

Do it. What have you got to lose?

By *reeSpiritElleWoman 13 weeks ago

Miles of beautiful golden sand, Dorset

In the past I've always had a facetime chat with them before arranging a physical social meet. If the conversation flows easily and we're able to laugh too, then I know we're going to click when we meet.

By *ansoffateMan 13 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

If the chat is good, it's felt right on the phone we will usually hang out. If there's some chemistry it will come to the surface.

For you or for him ?"

For me, he can do one.

winfrith

For you or for him ?

For me, he can do one."

Ha

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman 13 weeks ago

Essex

“So you've got good chat going on... they think you are hot, you think they are hot...”

This is arrange a social time for me…

What if they don’t like me in person? Then I slip them the number of a really good psychiatrist before I move on with my day/week/life

By *laytime_13Woman 13 weeks ago

Lincs

Ha, wish I knew the answer to this one OP.

Part of me says sod it, it’s a stranger, nothing to lose by being forward, part says if they were that keen they’d suggest it so they’re obviously not feeling it and save yourself the embarrassment.

We need some sort of better process in place for navigating this stuff

But because this is about you, I’m going to say be brave and do it and have fun!

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 13 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I think arranging a quick in person social meet would be the next step for me at that point.

Can never know if there's chemistry in person until you try it.

I go early for a social only...I just can't judge chemistry unless its in person "

Hmm i don't know if I'll be there long enough for a social... Also I'll feel dead awkward saying thanks but no thanks I'd 100% have to do a sympathy shag

winfrith

I go early for a social only...I just can't judge chemistry unless its in person

Hmm i don't know if I'll be there long enough for a social... Also I'll feel dead awkward saying thanks but no thanks I'd 100% have to do a sympathy shag "

really meet me I need all the sympathy I can get .

Go for it Midnight. You will not disappointed (and the will be bewitched)"

That's the go-get-'em attitude i need to get

What happens if you rock up and they don't like you in person really c'mon woman meet him ."

It's really fricking overwhelming jumping into the deep end!

"It's a chance you take. It's not a signed contract. Anyone can walk away if it's/they're not what you wanted/expected.

I'm a sooner the better kinda lass, hate wasting mine or their time"

I have to be honest. I didn't even think about doing a social

By *ellhungvweMan 13 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I don’t get all this over thinking. If the signs are good then roll the dice and see what happens. Worse case scenario is that it doesn’t work out - strangely, that is rare. Best case/normal scenario it works out well.

Stop over thinking!!!!

"If you reckon you may fancy them online, you take a chance and meet socially. Without expectations. "

It's at their house.. Maybe I'm being too reckless

By *rsKOTCTWoman 13 weeks ago

Leeds

I go for a social early on, I need that in person experience to form an attraction so via online it won't go far without the meet & endless conversation isn't for me.

If they don't like me in person? I kinda always expect they won't, but that's when rum comes in

"

Shit, now I need to get rum too

The Big Smoke

"It's a chance you take. It's not a signed contract. Anyone can walk away if it's/they're not what you wanted/expected.

I have to be honest. I didn't even think about doing a social "

Just see how you get on to start with then in a public place. And if there’s chemistry go for it and if there isn’t don’t. Don’t feel bad for there not being. Ever x

By *atnip make me purrWoman 13 weeks ago

Reading

Have a phone call.

Of they don't like you in person, don't worry about it. You never have to see them again"

Well that is very true! Block delete, move on!!

"one of them things isnt it.

had it happen before, didnt get angry even though i travelled nearly an hour to get there. we had been chatting for months. even webcammed, it all looked good yet when i got there she said i was too short for her.

like i said, could of got angry because she clearly didnt read my profile details.

"

Shit i didn't even look at their height

The Big Smoke

Shit i didn't even look at their height "

Sit down for your social

Sent from iphon"

OmFg.. What if i get k*dnapped (nanna-napped at my age

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 13 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"If you reckon you may fancy them online, you take a chance and meet socially. Without expectations.

It's at their house.. Maybe I'm being too reckless "

Consider your own safety.

And don't do sympathy shags because you think you should be into them if you're not. Either make an excuse or just politely tell them that chemistry isn't quite there and make your exit if that's the way it feels

"You're already putting too much pressure on the situation

Meet for a drink and chill a bit"

Totally.... Hmm maybe a drink in a pub close to their house and then part ways if i don't like them... How much do you need to like someone to fuck them as a one off though

Sagittarius A

Just see how you get on to start with then in a public place. And if there’s chemistry go for it and if there isn’t don’t. Don’t feel bad for there not being. Ever x"

This and no sympathy shags. I'd feel fucking awful if someone gave me a sympathy shag. I'd possibly cry then you'd feel worse. Then that would make me feel worse everyone is crying and shit. No no no.

Fancy them: Fuck them into tomorrow.

Don't: Ta t'ra

"If the conversation flows over chat, they’re not pushy/trying to turn it to sex and there’s a mutual physical attraction - there’s nothing to lose from arranging a social. "

Apart from their isn't much time - I'll just be visiting their area for a few days

By *ez669Man 13 weeks ago

Glasgow

Think you are maybe overcomplicated the situation and may just be nerves

Had i been getting on with someone on here and the pics where all recent. If i met them and had a few set backs my thinking would be ahh well we are here now lets just go through with the sex and see how it goes after that

"With me I feel the conversation evolves from plausibility to possibility — she no longer says "if we meet..." but "when we meet.." in our ongoing discussions about everything and anything.

I will usually ask if they are amenable to meeting for a coffee. A quick coffee can either make or break the opportunity in taking things further. If we don't like each then we part company and go our separate ways.

There's no need to protract such things, although the temptation is there to just keep chatting without even making that leap of faith to meet in case you don't like each other...and the desire to keep chatting remains."

I'm a people pleaser.. I just don't think I have it in me to do it.. Plus I'm sub I'll never get out

... Ooooo I could have a strategic call - "midnight there's an emergency, we need you back in the office, the building is on fire" , type of call. .. Genius!!

By *allandathleticMan 13 weeks ago

Asgard

Advice from a guy.

Alright

Be safe.

Take it for what it is (he'll be feeling the same if not more anxious)

Don't be pressured.

Be yourself (we can see when someone is uncomfortable and awkward)

Don't put any expectation on it, and manage his accordingly to how you feel.

You'll be fine. Go for it. What have you got to lose?

Then you say I’ve had a really nice time socially but that’s where it ends

Do it. What have you got to lose? "

The theory of that sentence is brilliant..... The reality likely impossible for me to do

By *izandpaulCouple 13 weeks ago

merseyside

Go to a very public place, if possible tell a friend where you are going and for how long, ask the friend to call you every so often. Tell the guy this will happen and why. If he's decent he will understand and be happy, if not he's an idiot and time to leave.

Say absolutely nothing will happen on the first social meet (you can always change your mind) it's just a couple of drinks in a pub with a friend.

Tell him you won't decide on another meet until next day but will always contact them if its a no then something like "lovely to meet you last night, I had a nice time but won't be taking it any further"

Have a plan how to get home, be it a friend collecting you, taxi, bus.

I wouldn't get them to take you home in their car or taxi.

It all seem a bit draconian but you have to be very safety first on first meets and most decent guys will totally understand, if they get the hump, best give them a wide berth.

Have fun.

"In the past I've always had a facetime chat with them before arranging a physical social meet. If the conversation flows easily and we're able to laugh too, then I know we're going to click when we meet."

This might be a good idea!! I could do it on telegram??

"If the chat is good, it's felt right on the phone we will usually hang out. If there's some chemistry it will come to the surface."

Oh I've not made it to the phone yet just fab messages... Shit. Now i need to get some chat for 2 strangers

"“So you've got good chat going on... they think you are hot, you think they are hot...”

What if they don’t like me in person? Then I slip them the number of a really good psychiatrist before I move on with my day/week/life "

What if time is short!? One night only short??

"Ha, wish I knew the answer to this one OP.

Part of me says sod it, it’s a stranger, nothing to lose by being forward, part says if they were that keen they’d suggest it so they’re obviously not feeling it and save yourself the embarrassment.

We need some sort of better process in place for navigating this stuff

But because this is about you, I’m going to say be brave and do it and have fun!"

Oh god its so confusing

By *eyond PurityCouple 13 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

If the chat is fire and everything looks good then you need to meet.

Unless you’ve been chatting for a long time and you felt completely comfortable then if I was a single guy, I’d be offering to meet you away from my house first, to ensure both of you feel safe and comfortable.

K

"I think arranging a quick in person social meet would be the next step for me at that point.

Can never know if there's chemistry in person until you try it."

Hmmm i only have one evening.. Well maybe two, but i think I'd find it hard to do a social one night with the expectation of a meet the next night

Hmm i don't know if I'll be there long enough for a social... Also I'll feel dead awkward saying thanks but no thanks I'd 100% have to do a sympathy shag really meet me I need all the sympathy I can get ."

See I'm a sucker for anything like that.. Especially puppy dog eyes!

"I don’t get all this over thinking. If the signs are good then roll the dice and see what happens. Worse case scenario is that it doesn’t work out - strangely, that is rare. Best case/normal scenario it works out well.

Stop over thinking!!!!"

Oh i haven't even started overthinking yet

Maybe I should flip a coin - heads I'll go, tails I'll wash my hair.. Oh shit - best of three maybe ..

winfrith

What happens if you rock up and they don't like you in person really c'mon woman meet him .

It's really fricking overwhelming jumping into the deep end! "

you can swim can't you ?

Sagittarius A

I reckon she's going to fuck them.

winfrith

Hmm i don't know if I'll be there long enough for a social... Also I'll feel dead awkward saying thanks but no thanks I'd 100% have to do a sympathy shag really meet me I need all the sympathy I can get .

See I'm a sucker for anything like that.. Especially puppy dog eyes! "

hey I've got puppy dog eyes and a wet tongue .

"I go for a social early on, I need that in person experience to form an attraction so via online it won't go far without the meet & endless conversation isn't for me."

I quite like the initial chat - if it goes on too long I friend zone them

Just see how you get on to start with then in a public place. And if there’s chemistry go for it and if there isn’t don’t. Don’t feel bad for there not being. Ever x"

Ok - like a pub maybe??

"Have a phone call. "

I think that would stress me more - what would we talk about

Shit i didn't even look at their height

Sit down for your social "

The Big Smoke

"I don’t get all this over thinking. If the signs are good then roll the dice and see what happens. Worse case scenario is that it doesn’t work out - strangely, that is rare. Best case/normal scenario it works out well.

Stop over thinking!!!!

Maybe I should flip a coin - heads I'll go, tails I'll wash my hair.. Oh shit - best of three maybe .. "

Midnight darling… said in my best Domme voice (I’m channelling)

Arrange to meet said person in a pub close to them.

See if you get on for a couple of hours.

If you do go and fuck like rabbits all night.

If you don’t have the chemistry… say thank you I had a lovely evening and go home or wherever you’re staying.

Please don’t meet anyone in a non-public place for your first meet up.

Sending kisses

"If you reckon you may fancy them online, you take a chance and meet socially. Without expectations.

And don't do sympathy shags because you think you should be into them if you're not. Either make an excuse or just politely tell them that chemistry isn't quite there and make your exit if that's the way it feels "

Thank you - i will actually write that down and have a moment in the loo maybe and take a breath

By *oo..Woman 13 weeks ago

Boo's World

Stop over thinking!!!!

Maybe I should flip a coin - heads I'll go, tails I'll wash my hair.. Oh shit - best of three maybe ..

If you don’t have the chemistry… say thank you I had a lovely evening and go home or wherever you’re staying.

Sending kisses "

I'd do what LB suggests, she has these things down to a T now!

By *lueLotusWoman 13 weeks ago

the wilderness

"In the past I've always had a facetime chat with them before arranging a physical social meet. If the conversation flows easily and we're able to laugh too, then I know we're going to click when we meet.

This might be a good idea!! I could do it on telegram?? "

This is a good idea!

Just see how you get on to start with then in a public place. And if there’s chemistry go for it and if there isn’t don’t. Don’t feel bad for there not being. Ever x

This and no sympathy shags. I'd feel fucking awful if someone gave me a sympathy shag. I'd possibly cry then you'd feel worse. Then that would make me feel worse everyone is crying and shit. No no no.

Fancy them: Fuck them into tomorrow.

Don't: Ta t'ra"

Wow you guys are so direct!

The Big Smoke

Stop over thinking!!!!

Sending kisses

"

Thank you Boo. I am an experienced dater…

"Think you are maybe overcomplicated the situation and may just be nerves

Had i been getting on with someone on here and the pics where all recent. If i met them and had a few set backs my thinking would be ahh well we are here now lets just go through with the sex and see how it goes after that "

So you're saying go through with the evening even if it feels off?!

I'm definitely Northern

Hmm i don't know if I'll be there long enough for a social... Also I'll feel dead awkward saying thanks but no thanks I'd 100% have to do a sympathy shag "

I'm totally with you on the sympathy shag...its why I absolutely insist on a social and am clear on no sex. If I feel an obligation and they are nice but not for me I'm just not capable of being the one to say no

"Advice from a guy.

Alright

Be safe.

Don't be pressured.

You'll be fine. Go for it. What have you got to lose?"

It's a couple so all of that is doubled!

The Big Smoke

"Advice from a guy.

Alright

Be safe.

Don't be pressured.

It's a couple so all of that is doubled! "

Right you need to switch to DM…

Shit just got real

Go to a very public place, if possible tell a friend where you are going and for how long, ask the friend to call you every so often. Tell the guy this will happen and why. If he's decent he will understand and be happy, if not he's an idiot and time to leave.

Say absolutely nothing will happen on the first social meet (you can always change your mind) it's just a couple of drinks in a pub with a friend.

Tell him you won't decide on another meet until next day but will always contact them if its a no then something like "lovely to meet you last night, I had a nice time but won't be taking it any further"

Have a plan how to get home, be it a friend collecting you, taxi, bus.

I wouldn't get them to take you home in their car or taxi.

It all seem a bit draconian but you have to be very safety first on first meets and most decent guys will totally understand, if they get the hump, best give them a wide berth.

Have fun. "

Oh gosh, see this is why i never get meets arranged

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman 13 weeks ago

Essex

"“So you've got good chat going on... they think you are hot, you think they are hot...”

What if they don’t like me in person? Then I slip them the number of a really good psychiatrist before I move on with my day/week/life

What if time is short!? One night only short?? "

Meet for a drink or 2 - this is where non alcoholic comes into its own.

If you feel heat - make that night count.

If you don’t - say thank you for a lovely evening and get a taxi/in your car and leave.

Sympathy shags will make you both feel worse. It’s not honest & a bit insulting to him. And will make you feel shittier than just being honest.

"If the chat is fire and everything looks good then you need to meet.

Unless you’ve been chatting for a long time and you felt completely comfortable then if I was a single guy, I’d be offering to meet you away from my house first, to ensure both of you feel safe and comfortable.

K

"

It's a couple, in theory it's the female I've been chatting with

What happens if you rock up and they don't like you in person really c'mon woman meet him .

It's really fricking overwhelming jumping into the deep end! you can swim can't you ?"

Only breast stroke

"In the past I've always had a facetime chat with them before arranging a physical social meet. If the conversation flows easily and we're able to laugh too, then I know we're going to click when we meet.

This might be a good idea!! I could do it on telegram?? "

Yes, that’s why I do it. I also do something extremely ridiculous and over the top during the video chat, if it distracts them and renders them unable to keep a conversation, I wouldn’t go through with meeting them.

Ayrshire

If most of your replies aren't just for effect, then honestly...maybe just give meeting a miss until you're a bit more cut out for it

"I reckon she's going to fuck them."

Well either i will... Or i won't!

Hmm i don't know if I'll be there long enough for a social... Also I'll feel dead awkward saying thanks but no thanks I'd 100% have to do a sympathy shag really meet me I need all the sympathy I can get .

See I'm a sucker for anything like that.. Especially puppy dog eyes! hey I've got puppy dog eyes and a wet tongue ."

Fuck me.. I'm gonna have to UNLOS

Stop over thinking!!!!

Sending kisses "

Oh this is very good

The Big Smoke

Yes, that’s why I do it. I also do something extremely ridiculous and over the top during the video chat, if it distracts them and renders them unable to keep a conversation, I wouldn’t go through with meeting them.

"

I can imagine you doing that

"I'd do what LB suggests, she has these things down to a T now!

Thank you Boo. I am an experienced dater… "

From now on, we'll all be coming to you with our dating dilemmas LB

The Big Smoke

"I'd do what LB suggests, she has these things down to a T now!

Thank you Boo. I am an experienced dater…

From now on, we'll all be coming to you with our dating dilemmas LB "

Always happy to help

By *orbidden eastMan 13 weeks ago

london dodging electric scooters

You just have to take the risk and variety is the spice of life

Stop over thinking!!!!

Sending kisses

"

I might let her go in my place... She'll definitely be a better fuck!!

This is a good idea! "

Thank you... Hopefully they have telegram

Hmm i don't know if I'll be there long enough for a social... Also I'll feel dead awkward saying thanks but no thanks I'd 100% have to do a sympathy shag

I'm totally with you on the sympathy shag...its why I absolutely insist on a social and am clear on no sex. If I feel an obligation and they are nice but not for me I'm just not capable of being the one to say no "

Oh thank god I'm not the only one!!

"Advice from a guy.

Alright

Be safe.

Don't be pressured.

It's a couple so all of that is doubled!

Right you need to switch to DM…

Shit just got real "

Oh shit fuck it, that's it, calling it off

By *inky_couple2020Couple 13 weeks ago

North West

I don't know! I took The Leap last week, it worked out VERY well. But I was inwardly bricking it. What if they were put off with my inability to move around easily? What if they hated the sight of what was beneath my clothes? What if they decided to go home?

It was ALLLLLLLLLLL good though

And it might well all be good again quite soon

I think you just have to take the plunge.

By *ife NinjaMan 13 weeks ago

Dunfermline

A face pic normally seals a ghosting

I'm definitely Northern

I'm totally with you on the sympathy shag...its why I absolutely insist on a social and am clear on no sex. If I feel an obligation and they are nice but not for me I'm just not capable of being the one to say no

Oh thank god I'm not the only one!! "

Definitely not

What if time is short!? One night only short??

Meet for a drink or 2 - this is where non alcoholic comes into its own.

If you feel heat - make that night count.

If you don’t - say thank you for a lovely evening and get a taxi/in your car and leave.

Sympathy shags will make you both feel worse. It’s not honest & a bit insulting to him. And will make you feel shittier than just being honest.

"

Well I definitely won't be drinking!

"

My mind is boggling - do i need to learn your trick

"If most of your replies aren't just for effect, then honestly...maybe just give meeting a miss until you're a bit more cut out for it"

Well i might as well just delete my profile based on that! We're not all uber confident extroverts!

Sagittarius A

"I reckon she's going to fuck them.

Well either i will... Or i won't! "

Ooft I like that very self-empowered.

I hope it goes perfectly for you and you have an absolute blast. You do realise you are going to have to report back now? You've got the whole forum excited for you.

"You just have to take the risk and variety is the spice of life "

That's what I'm aiming for if i can get my courage up!

Dunfermline

"If most of your replies aren't just for effect, then honestly...maybe just give meeting a miss until you're a bit more cut out for it

Well i might as well just delete my profile based on that! We're not all uber confident extroverts! "

I'd rather you didn't. Your hair colour exudes radiance

I don't know! I took The Leap last week, it worked out VERY well. But I was inwardly bricking it. What if they were put off with my inability to move around easily? What if they hated the sight of what was beneath my clothes? What if they decided to go home?

I think you just have to take the plunge. "

Really... That is good to hear.. Its very daunting!

"A face pic normally seals a ghosting "

Haha,safe so far

"I reckon she's going to fuck them.

Well either i will... Or i won't!

Ooft I like that very self-empowered.

I hope it goes perfectly for you and you have an absolute blast. You do realise you are going to have to report back now? You've got the whole forum excited for you. "

Thank you... I've got a week to melt down

"If most of your replies aren't just for effect, then honestly...maybe just give meeting a miss until you're a bit more cut out for it

Well i might as well just delete my profile based on that! We're not all uber confident extroverts!

I'd rather you didn't. Your hair colour exudes radiance "

Thank you.. Maybe i should just swish it about as a distraction technique

Dunfermline

I'd rather you didn't. Your hair colour exudes radiance

Thank you.. Maybe i should just swish it about as a distraction technique "

I love it when my social meets play with their hair. To me, it shows they're comfortable and relaxed in my company

By *aizyWoman 13 weeks ago

west midlands

Well i might as well just delete my profile based on that! We're not all uber confident extroverts! "

Don't do that Midnight, everyone gets nervous, you'll be fine I know you will. Make sure you let us all know how it went!

North West

I think you just have to take the plunge.

Really... That is good to hear.. Its very daunting! "

It was after a LOT of socialising and chatting and trust building. Meeting on my own is especially daunting......

My judgment was 100% right though.

"Right you need to switch to DM…

Shit just got real

Oh shit fuck it, that's it, calling it off "

Err, no you're bloody not calling it off! Everything is going to work out just fine And as Hansoffate has just said, we'll all be here waiting for you to report back Not that we're nosey buggers or anything

By *cLovin2Man 13 weeks ago

Reading

"Have a phone call.

I think that would stress me more - what would we talk about "

Flippin heck midnight, you're worse than coyote, it's a wonder that any of you supposedly grown women have ever seen a penis.

Relax, believe in yourself and have a drink with whoever. If he's even average smart he will lead the way to keep you interested.

My mind is boggling - do i need to learn your trick "

Not unless you want to risk looking ridiculous when you do meet the person after the video call.

That would bring about another thing to worry over x

Glasgow

"Think you are maybe overcomplicated the situation and may just be nerves

Had i been getting on with someone on here and the pics where all recent. If i met them and had a few set backs my thinking would be ahh well we are here now lets just go through with the sex and see how it goes after that

So you're saying go through with the evening even if it feels off?! "

Ok that was maybe reckless advice as your a female on your own

From your original post it comes across as just nerves as i cant see it looking off at this stage. If it does then simply dont go through with it

I guess there is no harm in meeting in a public place to see how they react in person, if you see flags walk away, let a friend know where you are going and get them to check in with you at a set time

Also im sure i seen its at his place, if your not comfortable with that tell him you want a hotel meet

By *exySenseiCouple 13 weeks ago

Let's consult the spirit of Whitney Houston...

How will I know... if he really loves me?

By *rsKOTCTWoman 13 weeks ago

Leeds

"I go for a social early on, I need that in person experience to form an attraction so via online it won't go far without the meet & endless conversation isn't for me.

I quite like the initial chat - if it goes on too long I friend zone them "

Same, I'm a serial friend zoner!!

Go to a pub/coffee house nearby if all is good go back, if not make your excuses and leave, have a friend as a back up emergency call who'll ring if you text.

Good luck

Sagittarius A

Not unless you want to risk looking ridiculous when you do meet the person after the video call.

That would bring about another thing to worry over x "

I think I've had one or two people run those little experiments when we've met.

North West

Oh and to the last question, I could have stayed where I'd planned alone, if things hadn't turned out well. I would have been sad, but it was plan B.

By *he KakapoMan 13 weeks ago

A nice rock

I feel I get a pretty good indication within the first few messages back and forth.

Sounds a bit quick but really my radar has rarely been off.

I think with the chats you either feel the draw or you don't because of the back and forth.

If at the actual meet they don't like me well then fuck it what have I actually lost.

I've never had a meet where I didn't feel the attraction that was build up via text/chats follow through..

If the other person ever did they didn't tell me and I didn't pick up on it

Glasgow

Im guessing hes not on this site and cant see this post lol

That would bring about another thing to worry over x

I think I've had one or two people run those little experiments when we've met. "

What did they do?

Ayrshire

I'm not an uber confident extrovert

By *nnCeeWoman 13 weeks ago

East of Eden, West of Hell

As others have said, I would never do a first meet at a private address. There are just too many odd people about.

See if you can chat on Telegram, if not, then meet for a coffee first.

If they're genuine, they won't take offence to this at all.

Hope everything works out for you though.

If you need someone to be your back up phone call, if you need an out, drop me a pm, happy to be that caller x

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 13 weeks ago

somewhere

I'm not really into long conversations if it's a view just for sex, I'd rather get a social out the way early doors, I think I judge people better in person and online I'm very different to real life, so would rather they know I'm a bit weird early lol x

By *urve_your_enthusiasmWoman 13 weeks ago

Manchester

I always have a social first. I can't deal with that pressure.

By *cflirtyMan 13 weeks ago

hants/ w sussex border

Midnight arrange that social and if you still fancy them go for it! If it feels right and you have a laugh ( laughing is always good xxxx) you will know its good to go xxxx

"

No sympathy shag, you walk away.

But I'm thinking if the chats been going well, and you like each other, meet for a social and have fun. If you hit it off, it won't be a case of a sympathy shag, there'll be fireworks.

And don't do sympathy shags because you think you should be into them if you're not. Either make an excuse or just politely tell them that chemistry isn't quite there and make your exit if that's the way it feels "

what Prey says is good advice.

"

Sending kisses "

Midnight, listen to your Auntie LB, these are wise words (and I hope you get on, and then have the most sensational sex)

By *ophieslutTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Central

You need to evaluate and take decisions, knowing that you will not always get everything right but will learn along the way. And be prepared to change course, even when you get to meet

By *eyond PurityCouple 12 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

"If the chat is fire and everything looks good then you need to meet.

K

It's a couple, in theory it's the female I've been chatting with "

And that was confirmed by what method?

Oh did they put their initial at the end to show who it’s from?

K

C

K

C

By *had_ThunderCockMan 12 weeks ago

Sydney University Wank Bank

I’ve been lucky for the less than a handful of meets I’ve had, the individuals were all lovely, and On none of those meets did it progress to anything else.

Luckily I’m not really anyone’s type, I don’t fit a demographic, and most-especially after they’ve met me.

I’m a bit wierd, far too quirky, I was born a misery, so any fleeting moments of interest are very rapidly replaced by scrolling for Ubers and mates to rescue them. I think it’s when I mention my Worm & Ant farms!

The boundaries and expectations I set in advance are all about establishing good rapport and connection. I’m extremely lucky somehow I’ve done that and been friend zoned fairly quickly and as a result made some nice friends.

Be setting clear boundaries and adhering to them. Only break your rules on the exception. Be authentic.

I’ve finally been able to have lost all my joy on my journey here, as I have realised I have to do more self work, self improvement, and be clearer on the intent of my boundaries.

I have learned that need to take pictures of my penis and distribute them in DM’s, I have to have a penis worth taking photos of, so I need to pump it up and lie a little, I need a high vis jacket, and take some pictures of me hanging off the back end of someone, and cut to the chase, rather than being polite & gentlemanly; ‘Wanna meet now’?

i’m not for this place and will shortly be leaving.

But, in all seriousness; I hope you find your mojo, and just relax.

By *odgers and PartingCouple 12 weeks ago

edinburgh

It’s just the vibe I think. You know. We vary wildly between over cautious and ‘fuck it what’s the worst that can happen?’

We’ve had the not getting the vibe on the night too and just made our excuses.

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

When you know, you know. Some things are just worth it. I wouldn’t try something I didn’t want to do, and happy times and happy people are rare to me and have been for a while. So when I know I’d love to meet someone and we’d probably have a blast, I go for it.

And if they didn’t like me?….well I didn’t like them even more!!!! *throws coffee cup across he room.

» Add a new message to this topic