FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Struggling

Struggling

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ealtaxi OP   Man 2 weeks ago

fife

I’m curious to know how long it takes for people to actually get a meet on here without having to go to clubs? I’m not keen on the club scene but I’ve heard that’s the best way to pop your first verification cherry. I haven’t met anyone on here yet but have met people years ago through other sites. Here it seems there may be so many men that women cherry pick, so guys like me have no chance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he turned me GreyCouple 2 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

It's takes roughly 64 weeks give or take

Mr

By *mmaleiaWoman 2 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

Took me about 3 months to get a social, 5 months to get a meet meet!

By *heBelladonnaWoman 2 weeks ago

Somewhere Out There In The World

You could go into the chat rooms and have someone verify you.

You didn’t stipulate whether you were looking for any verification or a meets only one. Also could look at socials in your area.

By *ittlebirdWoman 2 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Why don’t you try an organised social OP? I bet there is plenty close to you

By *8on33Man 2 weeks ago

winfrith

I've been here a few months and I've met a couple of women but I guess I've been lucky .

By *ealitybitesMan 2 weeks ago

Belfast

This is my fourth profile in 8 years.

I've never been to a club and hadn't been to a social either until I created this profile.

I've never had to wait more than 6 weeks on any of those profiles for my first meet and I've never asked to meet anyone I knew from the previous profiles so they were all new chats and meets.

I honestly can't give advice because I'm not really sure what I've done that is so different to others apart from just being myself.

By *electableicecreamMan 2 weeks ago

The West

[Removed by poster at 22/06/24 13:30:21]

By *electableicecreamMan 2 weeks ago

The West

It took me about five weeks. I met people locally for one on one socials.

By *8on33Man 2 weeks ago

winfrith

"This is my fourth profile in 8 years.

I've never been to a club and hadn't been to a social either until I created this profile.

I've never had to wait more than 6 weeks on any of those profiles for my first meet and I've never asked to meet anyone I knew from the previous profiles so they were all new chats and meets.

I honestly can't give advice because I'm not really sure what I've done that is so different to others apart from just being myself. "

Maybe their are a lot of people from Belfast on here ,maybe that's the luck oh and Northern Irish women tend to be very attractive in my opinion .

By *ilverfox for youMan 2 weeks ago

Hull

I agree but can’t find any other site that’s free !!!

By *eroLondonMan 2 weeks ago

Mayfair

For me: about a month.

For LíttlèBírd: about two days.

For everyone else: an eternity².

By *ealitybitesMan 2 weeks ago

Belfast

"This is my fourth profile in 8 years.

I honestly can't give advice because I'm not really sure what I've done that is so different to others apart from just being myself. Maybe their are a lot of people from Belfast on here ,maybe that's the luck oh and Northern Irish women tend to be very attractive in my opinion ."

How attractive they are and how many there may be has nothing to do with it because I haven't sent a message to anyone here in more than 4 years.

When I did message I was very selective in who I contacted.

In all those 8 years I would be surprised if I had sent 50 or 60 messages in total.

By *mber SkiesWoman 2 weeks ago

"I’m curious to know how long it takes for people to actually get a meet on here without having to go to clubs? I’m not keen on the club scene but I’ve heard that’s the best way to pop your first verification cherry. I haven’t met anyone on here yet but have met people years ago through other sites. Here it seems there may be so many men that women cherry pick, so guys like me have no chance. "
don’t be to picky with people you’ll have more of a chance of a meet then obviously a joke

By *ittlebirdWoman 2 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

"For me: about a month.

For LíttlèBírd: about two days.

For everyone else: an eternity²."

I know the first two points are true sassy pants

By *midnight-Woman 2 weeks ago

I think it took me around 4 or 5 months to have my first meet that I arranged

By *iker JackMan 2 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"I agree but can’t find any other site that’s free !!!"

So here’s the crux of it

So you think if you pay for a site you’ll be “dripping” in it but because here you don’t have to, or some chose to, you can’t attract anyone?

By *issmorganWoman 2 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op, relying on fab alone makes meeting hard for most people, unless you're not picky about who you meet (that's as a woman).

Make your profile the best you can and join in on the forums too.

Organised socials are honestly a great way to get to meet others, my other half was a single guy here when we met.

He did well though as he went to socials/clubs and posted in the forums too.

We've met more couples though socials than just using fab on its own.

By *akedMMan 2 weeks ago

Witney

Never had a meeting with anyone from here

By *ealtaxi OP   Man 4 days ago

fife

Thanks for the tips guys. I’m starting to wonder if it’s only huge cocked guys women are looking for on here.

By *ndtheswingersMan 4 days ago

colchester

I don't go to clubs, haven't got a huge cock, I'm not great looking and boring as fuck.

Not dripping in clunge either

By *bi HaiveMan 4 days ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Thanks for the tips guys. I’m starting to wonder if it’s only huge cocked guys women are looking for on here. "

'Cherry picking' usually just equates to meaning people will only be interested in meeting those they're attracted to, share interests with and people who they click with.

Joining this or any other site is no guarantee of meeting. People are, and should be, fussy about who they meet and get naked with.

As for penis size? Given the frequent comments made by women in the forums, that's way down their list of priorities.

By *ittlebirdWoman 4 days ago

The Big Smoke

"Thanks for the tips guys. I’m starting to wonder if it’s only huge cocked guys women are looking for on here. "

No OP. Not everyone is

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 4 days ago

somewhere

Everyone fabs differently, some guys can just be lucky and can get meets at the drop of a hat, others go to socials, clubs etc. there is no right or wrong way.

I can't remember that far back how long it took me to get a meet I'm afraid but like others have said, going to an organised social is definitely helpful x

By *allandathleticMan 4 days ago

Asgard

Well that'll be me single/no meets forever

By *lowupdollTV/TS 4 days ago

S. Herts

Go gay.

Apparently it’s the easy option.

By *agicM53XMan 4 days ago

Orpington

Don't get discouraged my friend, and please don't put yourself in this mindset where you think you are not good enough...you will start to victimise yourself. It's hard for 90% of people to get a meet on here. Although this is a swingers/sex site, compatibility is still a huge factor, so most people (especially women) will be more selective. For women the hard part is to find a message or profile that stands out from all the hundreds of penis pics messages they might receive (I would find it frustrating as well). For men the hard part is to make their profiles stand out (and make their personality pass through their profile). Most of us have to work for it one way or another...

Good luck to you my friend

By *oyoteUglyWoman 4 days ago

somewhere

"Thanks for the tips guys. I’m starting to wonder if it’s only huge cocked guys women are looking for on here.

No OP. Not everyone is "

Though some are..

By *hilipjefferiesMan 4 days ago

uk

It never took me more than a couple weeks, this is now my fourth profile I think. I know what a lazy response to this will be but I put effort into messages, keep things light and put effort into constructing my profile.

Don't lose heart.

By *urry BlokeMan 4 days ago

"I’m curious to know how long it takes for people to actually get a meet on here without having to go to clubs? I’m not keen on the club scene but I’ve heard that’s the best way to pop your first verification cherry. I haven’t met anyone on here yet but have met people years ago through other sites. Here it seems there may be so many men that women cherry pick, so guys like me have no chance. "

If the situation was reversed, would you not cherry pick too?

By *ealtaxi OP   Man 4 days ago

fife

Yep you all make good points and thanks for the nice encouraging worlds. I guess what I’m trying to say is there is a huge amount of men out there so women have a huge choice. I don’t blame them for cherry picking. I just think it’s harder to get meets on this site than it is in reality which is odd lol.

By *restonguy1981Man 4 days ago

preston

It takes as long as it takes to meet someone, we’re all different and these things happen sooner for some and longer for others.

Just be yourself and open and honest and it will come for you (no pun intended) but patience is definitely needed and not overthinking either.

Go with the flow, embrace this and everything in life one day at a time OP

By *restonguy1981Man 4 days ago

preston

[Removed by poster at 29/06/24 13:50:21]

By *allandathleticMan 4 days ago

Asgard

That depends on what you use fab for.

If your using it just to primarily meet. Then in the majority of cases it's going to take longer.

If your using to keep up to date on organised socials and to make connections, then it's really up to you to put the effort in on the forums.

Do both and you'll have a fairly fruitful fab existence

By *herry delightWoman 4 days ago

Ilfracombe

Unfortunately it's very difficult for men on here, it's a lot easier for single woman. I had my first meet within days of joining.

My quickest meet was 15 minutes from first message to him knocking on my door.

I do have to say it's getting harder as lots of guys don't turn up.

» Add a new message to this topic