FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Intimate piercing at home in North East

Intimate piercing at home in North East

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irestorm81 OP   Man 13 weeks ago

Richmond/Harrogate

I have no idea if this is a thing but my friend is interested in having nipples and a VCH piercing done but if possible at home? Is there such a thing as a “mobile” body piercing studio?! Any recommend one? Ta!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lowupdollTV/TS 13 weeks ago

S. Herts

Anyone offering piercing (or tattoo) at home avoid them. It needs to be done in a sterile environment by a registered, trained professional (which is harder to guarantee if they aren’t operating from premises).

By *iker JackMan 13 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"Anyone offering piercing (or tattoo) at home avoid them. It needs to be done in a sterile environment by a registered, trained professional (which is harder to guarantee if they aren’t operating from premises). "

This exactly

By *irestorm81 OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Richmond/Harrogate

Thanks yes that was my initial thoughts around risk of infection etc. just need to find a tattoo artist or piercer who’s a swinger then lol.

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

"Thanks yes that was my initial thoughts around risk of infection etc. just need to find a tattoo artist or piercer who’s a swinger then lol. "

Why would you need to know a professional’s sexual interests?

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

You have to look for a studio that offers genital piercing. Preferably one with a good reputation, not a dirty back street, 10quid place

By *arlot o scaraWoman 12 weeks ago

Hell

"Thanks yes that was my initial thoughts around risk of infection etc. just need to find a tattoo artist or piercer who’s a swinger then lol. "

Why?

They don’t need to be a swinger, but you’ll find most piercers don’t offer female intimate piercings. It took me a long time to find a reputable one that would do mine, and I’ve got plenty of tattoos and piercings

» Add a new message to this topic