FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What's the female equivalent of a Bull?

What's the female equivalent of a Bull?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *affaandtaffy OP   Couple 13 weeks ago

Barry

As in a Stag/Vixen dynamic but with F replacing the conventional Male Bull. Thanks for any responses x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ea monkeyMan 13 weeks ago

Manchester (he/him)

In a cuckqueen dynamic? I think they’re called cuckcakes… I might be wrong though

By *NewBNWOMan 13 weeks ago

back

"In a cuckqueen dynamic? I think they’re called cuckcakes… I might be wrong though"

I thought that was when the bull finishes inside her & the cuck then ate it out of her hence name cuck cake

By *dam_TinaCouple 13 weeks ago

Hampshire

A cow

By *ittlebirdWoman 13 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

"In a cuckqueen dynamic? I think they’re called cuckcakes… I might be wrong though"

Yep this is right OP

By *ayFieldsMan 13 weeks ago

Leixlip

"A cow"

By *midnight-Woman 13 weeks ago

That's what I thought too!

Although for some reason i thought it was spelt cupcake, so perhaps I'm thinking of something else entirely

Barry

Thanks guys I think I may have asked the question badly - I thought a cuckcake played with the Man with the Female watching.. what I meant was where the F plays with the F of the couple - but not in a humiliation way.

The Big Smoke

"Thanks guys I think I may have asked the question badly - I thought a cuckcake played with the Man with the Female watching.. what I meant was where the F plays with the F of the couple - but not in a humiliation way. "

Just as a usual threesome way then? It sounds like an FFM

Barry

"Thanks guys I think I may have asked the question badly - I thought a cuckcake played with the Man with the Female watching.. what I meant was where the F plays with the F of the couple - but not in a humiliation way.

Just as a usual threesome way then? It sounds like an FFM "

Nope. As in Stag/vixen but where the additional female takes on the role of what would be the male bull and takes control. Without humiliating the male

By *ellinever70Woman 13 weeks ago

Ayrshire

[Removed by poster at 22/06/24 09:59:58]

By *ellinever70Woman 13 weeks ago

Ayrshire

The improbable?

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 13 weeks ago

Cumbria

"Thanks guys I think I may have asked the question badly - I thought a cuckcake played with the Man with the Female watching.. what I meant was where the F plays with the F of the couple - but not in a humiliation way. "

Far more fun with a bit of humiliation

By *lynJMan 13 weeks ago

Morden

"The improbable?"

Or

Improba-bull

Barry

"The improbable?"

Indeed..

By *avinaTVTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

A Bullette?

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

"Thanks guys I think I may have asked the question badly - I thought a cuckcake played with the Man with the Female watching.. what I meant was where the F plays with the F of the couple - but not in a humiliation way.

Just as a usual threesome way then? It sounds like an FFM "

m

Only if she joins in!!

I always assumed a Cuck would sit and watch and NOT get involved.

*they always want to join in

The Big Smoke

Nope. As in Stag/vixen but where the additional female takes on the role of what would be the male bull and takes control. Without humiliating the male "

I actually don’t think there is a term for this. Not one I’ve heard of anyway. Don’t worry about it. Just describe it like that and see if it floats someone’s boat

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 13 weeks ago

Glasgow

"As in a Stag/Vixen dynamic but with F replacing the conventional Male Bull. Thanks for any responses x"

I think I’d just call that a strong, confident woman who likes to take control. Not everything needs a label.

I realise it might get frustrating trying to explain what you want when there isn’t a name for it! But look at it this way - if there is a name for it, it’s an obscure one. You’d end up having to explain what it meant half the time anyway.

By *eroLondonMan 13 weeks ago

Mayfair

I remember the good old days when sex and sensuality 'just happened' and not everything was down to a mathematical formula or arcane descriptives.

How I yearn for those days of innocence.

Barry

Nope. As in Stag/vixen but where the additional female takes on the role of what would be the male bull and takes control. Without humiliating the male

I actually don’t think there is a term for this. Not one I’ve heard of anyway. Don’t worry about it. Just describe it like that and see if it floats someone’s boat "

That's a very good idea thank you

Barry

"As in a Stag/Vixen dynamic but with F replacing the conventional Male Bull. Thanks for any responses x

I think I’d just call that a strong, confident woman who likes to take control. Not everything needs a label.

I realise it might get frustrating trying to explain what you want when there isn’t a name for it! But look at it this way - if there is a name for it, it’s an obscure one. You’d end up having to explain what it meant half the time anyway."

Very good point, explaining it is indeed the problem seems there aren't many with this particular kink.. but then finding new unconventional things to do is absolutely a buzz for us

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 13 weeks ago

Cumbria

"As in a Stag/Vixen dynamic but with F replacing the conventional Male Bull. Thanks for any responses x

I realise it might get frustrating trying to explain what you want when there isn’t a name for it! But look at it this way - if there is a name for it, it’s an obscure one. You’d end up having to explain what it meant half the time anyway.

Very good point, explaining it is indeed the problem seems there aren't many with this particular kink.. but then finding new unconventional things to do is absolutely a buzz for us "

You can sign us up for being fans of this, especially if the woman in question was more than a wee bit dominant.

Barry

I think I’d just call that a strong, confident woman who likes to take control.

You can sign us up for being fans of this, especially if the woman in question was more than a wee bit dominant."

Well if we find one we'll let you know lol.. rarer than Unicorns it seems

By *orphia2003Woman 13 weeks ago

Tonypandy.

I've heard the term FemBull being used to describe this type of play.

It's an interesting dynamic, but as mentioned, the cuck always seems to want to get involved. I locked one very persistent cuck in the wardrobe once. Several have been told to leave the room, or face the wall etc.

Barry

"I've heard the term FemBull being used to describe this type of play.

It's an interesting dynamic, but as mentioned, the cuck always seems to want to get involved. I locked one very persistent cuck in the wardrobe once. Several have been told to leave the room, or face the wall etc."

lol

Aren't there two variations of this in the normal male bull scenario? Ie. The Cuck who gets humiliated, or the Stag who doesn't but does anything from directing to getting involved with the vixen or both fems?

Neither Saffa or Taffy are cucks the involvement or not is a considered and respectful choice for all parties.

Manchester (he/him)

It's an interesting dynamic, but as mentioned, the cuck always seems to want to get involved. I locked one very persistent cuck in the wardrobe once. Several have been told to leave the room, or face the wall etc. lol

Aren't there two variations of this in the normal male bull scenario? Ie. The Cuck who gets humiliated, or the Stag who doesn't but does anything from directing to getting involved with the vixen or both fems?

Neither Saffa or Taffy are cucks the involvement or not is a considered and respectful choice for all parties. "

I don’t think that there’s a specific term for this. It’s just a specific of your dynamic. Is it just the femme that is going to be controlled in this situation?

By *he turned me GreyCouple 13 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

It's called a fantasy......

Mr

Barry

It's an interesting dynamic, but as mentioned, the cuck always seems to want to get involved. I locked one very persistent cuck in the wardrobe once. Several have been told to leave the room, or face the wall etc. lol

Neither Saffa or Taffy are cucks the involvement or not is a considered and respectful choice for all parties.

I don’t think that there’s a specific term for this. It’s just a specific of your dynamic. Is it just the femme that is going to be controlled in this situation? "

Yes

Manchester (he/him)

I don’t think that there’s a specific term for this. It’s just a specific of your dynamic. Is it just the femme that is going to be controlled in this situation? Yes "

There’s no term for that other than a more dominant femme than the partner

By *ansoffateMan 13 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

I realise it might get frustrating trying to explain what you want when there isn’t a name for it! But look at it this way - if there is a name for it, it’s an obscure one. You’d end up having to explain what it meant half the time anyway."

I find it doesn't take too much explanation just a well timmed and the experiential learning commences.

By *mber SkiesWoman 13 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

It's an interesting dynamic, but as mentioned, the cuck always seems to want to get involved. I locked one very persistent cuck in the wardrobe once. Several have been told to leave the room, or face the wall etc."

brilliant locked one in a wardrobe

» Add a new message to this topic