FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Any tips for new guys

Any tips for new guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oeyNorthernIreland OP   Man 13 weeks ago

Belfast area

Haven’t had any luck yet, I am being respectful and trying to start conversations but people just don’t reply

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andering_welshman2024Man 13 weeks ago

kirkby

GIVE UP

It doesn’t get any better

By *igR93Man 13 weeks ago

Sarcasm City

"Haven’t had any luck yet, I am being respectful and trying to start conversations but people just don’t reply"

Make sure you have 20+ different pictures of your penis at slightly SLIGHTLY different angles

By *eroLondonMan 13 weeks ago

Mayfair

Are you asking for profile advice?

By *onkoMan 13 weeks ago

here and there

Leave now before you become depressed and angry

By *jj2012Man 13 weeks ago

Barry

"Haven’t had any luck yet, I am being respectful and trying to start conversations but people just don’t reply"
Get involved in formum, take time to read someone's profile and don't just send a hey or hi in first message

By *he KakapoMan 13 weeks ago

A nice rock

Stop thinking of being respectful as a virtue it should be the very basic starting point for anyone.

Look around the forums for socials, maybe try the Irish forum it's a bot slower paced to easier to get some traction and also the socials will be more suited geographically

By *irBobbMan 13 weeks ago

London / Birmingham

Don't kick anyone when they are shaving

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

Wank more.

Send less messages.

When you do send a message make the person/people see why they should connect with you. With a sea as deep as Fab, you need to stand out. Try doing that when you’re not gagging for a shag.

By *bi HaiveMan 13 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

People tend to view profiles before messages.

If the profile doesn't motivate and interest them, then the finest message in the history of Fab messages won't get read.

It's often not the message that's the issue.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 13 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Be hot.

Have a wank before messaging anyone so it's not just horn induced fap fodder.

Read profiles and only message the people you're genuinely interested in, who's preferences you match, and that match your preferences. Make it interesting, personal. Don't make it a novel.

Fill out your own profile, as many will glance and decide a lack of information means too much effort to find out if you're compatible when there's plenty of others in the inbox with enough on there to at least give an idea.

Delete messages from your sent folder after sending them so you don't obsess over whether they've opened it or deleted it or what.

Prepare for most missives to be rejeccted or ignored. If it starts affecting you negatively, take a break

By *.T.Man 13 weeks ago

Belfast

The warning is meaningless so I'd delete that, it demonstrates you don't understand legal process and makes you look like a cut/paste expert. There are more lines in the legal part than words in your profile.

5 weeks is seconds in fab years.

Search the forums for "profile advice" or newbie advice, someone has asked before.

And finally for now, Northern Ireland is a tough crowd. Too many men, not enough women.

Stand out, be unique but be you

By *lint-EverhardMan 13 weeks ago

Perpignan and cap

Dude, you get a lot (and I mean a lot!) more pussy out there in the real world than you'll ever get on here, by being confident, charming, respectful and well presented. You're 24 FFS! Go and get em fella, the worst that can happen is they say no. Don't be pushy, accept rejection, it's normal. Befriend a single mother in her mid 40's and fuck her for a year or two, or three, or..... Hold on this isn't about me!

Run fab alongside dating apps, and frequent the local meeting spots. Play the numbers game.

By *hunky GentMan 13 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

You'll need patience my young padawan

By *electableicecreamMan 13 weeks ago

The West

Check out Hungry Cat's profile for great social events and parties in the North

By *azmar62Couple 13 weeks ago

Hinckley

Quit while you’re ahead. The trolls will try to fuck you without even giving you a kiss first??

By *hunky GentMan 13 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Quit while you’re ahead. The trolls will try to fuck you without even giving you a kiss first?? "

What???

Surely dinner first.

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

Don't pest people, learn to accept been ignored or no reply.. Be polite and address if couple your talking to both n the main one. Read profile as some have code words to know if read before messaging

By *layfullsamMan 13 weeks ago

Solihull

Attend clubs and socials

» Add a new message to this topic