FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Don't you hate it when...

Don't you hate it when...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exycarlashane181 OP   Couple 13 weeks ago

Leamington Spa

You arrange a meet for a certain night at a certain time and you get ghosted...

Happening too often...

And then what has happened a few times is they will come online hours later at stupid o clock and then get arsey when you say it is too late...

We live in a quiet close, in a small village, with nosey neighbours and people turning up at 2 or 3 in the morning would be a bit odd..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andering_welshman2024Man 13 weeks ago

kirkby

Ghosting is a bloody cowardly act….i fucking hate it!!

Leamington Spa

"Ghosting is a bloody cowardly act….i fucking hate it!!"

Would much prefer them let us know early on so we can arrange something else...

At least we have each other and can have our own fun

By *r John WickMan 13 weeks ago

The Continental

I’d block those responsible so they don’t get the chance to get arsey later on.

Leamington Spa

"I’d block those responsible so they don’t get the chance to get arsey later on.

"

I have with a few of them... Especially the ones who get really nasty...

The Continental

"I’d block those responsible so they don’t get the chance to get arsey later on.

I have with a few of them... Especially the ones who get really nasty... "

Sucks that you got treated like that.

Sadly, it’s just fab life innit. Fantasy vs reality. A lot, love the chase, until it comes to showing out.

By *ellhungvweMan 13 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I feel I have been lucky in that I don’t tend to get ghosted. However I wonder whether it is luck or I am doing something that filters out the ghosters?

OP if it is happening to you regularly then I would suggest you look at the way you filter meets.

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

We experienced the weirdest thing to date a couple of weeks back. A guy turned up to a private party and we were all chatting away. Next thing he says he has to pop to the shops for something - didn't come back, three women waiting to be fucked and he legged it!!!

The Continental

"We experienced the weirdest thing to date a couple of weeks back. A guy turned up to a private party and we were all chatting away. Next thing he says he has to pop to the shops for something - didn't come back, three women waiting to be fucked and he legged it!!!"

Fantasy vs reality again right there.

By *jj2012Man 13 weeks ago

Barry

"You arrange a meet for a certain night at a certain time and you get ghosted...

Happening too often...

And then what has happened a few times is they will come online hours later at stupid o clock and then get arsey when you say it is too late...

We live in a quiet close, in a small village, with nosey neighbours and people turning up at 2 or 3 in the morning would be a bit odd.. "

when they come on early hours is a massive red flag for me as probably d up and just want talk naughty as they can't sleep

Leamington Spa

"We experienced the weirdest thing to date a couple of weeks back. A guy turned up to a private party and we were all chatting away. Next thing he says he has to pop to the shops for something - didn't come back, three women waiting to be fucked and he legged it!!!"

We had a guy say he had left his phone in the car and went to get it.. And he buggered off...

I think it is fantasy vs reality...

Guys just want to cone and perv amd see the goods in person so they can go and wank about it

Leamington Spa

"You arrange a meet for a certain night at a certain time and you get ghosted...

Happening too often...

We live in a quiet close, in a small village, with nosey neighbours and people turning up at 2 or 3 in the morning would be a bit odd.. when they come on early hours is a massive red flag for me as probably d up and just want talk naughty as they can't sleep "

We try to filter them ones out ASAP

By *he KakapoMan 13 weeks ago

A nice rock

"We experienced the weirdest thing to date a couple of weeks back. A guy turned up to a private party and we were all chatting away. Next thing he says he has to pop to the shops for something - didn't come back, three women waiting to be fucked and he legged it!!!

We had a guy say he had left his phone in the car and went to get it.. And he buggered off...

Guys just want to cone and perv amd see the goods in person so they can go and wank about it "

Or they feel intimidated or not comfortable in the situation and not confident to just say no and leave. Yes he they should let you know ideally but your own comfort/safety should come first.

If a women did this it wouldn't be questioned

By *iberius61Man 13 weeks ago

Pontefract

I arrange meets at my place, or more precisely a Wetherspoon pub 5 mins walk. It's disappointing when people don't turn up, but exciting when they do.

By *lint-EverhardMan 13 weeks ago

Perpignan and cap

Deplorable behaviour, un gentlemanly and down right rude. They want fucking and their clothes burning. Where's the real men gone?

"We experienced the weirdest thing to date a couple of weeks back. A guy turned up to a private party and we were all chatting away. Next thing he says he has to pop to the shops for something - didn't come back, three women waiting to be fucked and he legged it!!!

Guys just want to cone and perv amd see the goods in person so they can go and wank about it

Or they feel intimidated or not comfortable in the situation and not confident to just say no and leave. Yes he they should let you know ideally but your own comfort/safety should come first.

If a women did this it wouldn't be questioned"

Actually you know what - you have a pretty bloody valid point there.

By *inUpProWoman 13 weeks ago

Liverpool

I've been ghosted three times in the last week. No explanation

By *wiss Army KnifeMan 13 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

"I've been ghosted three times in the last week. No explanation "

Maybe they were struck blind or by a car…..I have to eliminate the competition

By *.T.Man 13 weeks ago

Belfast

A favourite of mine is those who post a meet today seconds before they log off. They must get a rush from a full inbox.

Never understood ghosting, but then there is a lot of behaviours I just don't understand.

Maybe fab should have a ghostbuster button. Every time someone ghosts you, you hit the ghost button. You only get one per profile. If someone is a serial ghoster and more than 10 or so people say they got ghosted, then they end up with a wee ghost on their profile.

To protect against false allegations, there has to have been at least five messages sent each way, just so that a person can't call upon the White Knight brigade to report as ghosting out of spite.

"I've been ghosted three times in the last week. No explanation "

I can definitely explain that one

They were out of their depth massively - literally could not handle being confronted by a full on glorious woman. You may not want to hear it or believe it but staggeringly beautiful women are very intimidating to most people and illicit some very bizarre behaviour

Leamington Spa

"A favourite of mine is those who post a meet today seconds before they log off. They must get a rush from a full inbox.

Never understood ghosting, but then there is a lot of behaviours I just don't understand.

Maybe fab should have a ghostbuster button. Every time someone ghosts you, you hit the ghost button. You only get one per profile. If someone is a serial ghoster and more than 10 or so people say they got ghosted, then they end up with a wee ghost on their profile.

To protect against false allegations, there has to have been at least five messages sent each way, just so that a person can't call upon the White Knight brigade to report as ghosting out of spite."

I love that idea

By *eally_RosieWoman 13 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

You’re not alone OP

We worked it out. About 1 in 6 (yes that’s 5 out of about 30 or so) socials this year have actually turned up, or cancelled/rearranged in good time. The rest have ghosted me.

Been living most our lives… living in the keyboard wankers paradise

» Add a new message to this topic