FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Creativity

Creativity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackformore100 OP   Man 13 weeks ago

Tin town

As I've got older I've come to realise how valuable creativity as a skill set is. Sadly was never encouraged as a kid and playing catch up now.

So How creative are you? What do you do to practise and encourage your creativity... What did you last do that you think was creative?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illy IdolMan 13 weeks ago

Midlands

I dyed an old jacket that was too nice to throw away.

By *allandathleticMan 13 weeks ago

Asgard

I'm a plasterer. So pretty creative. Especially when it comes to rolling a turd in glitter.

By *r John WickMan 13 weeks ago

The Continental

I’m creative when I’m building my models. Using various airbrush techniques, weathering techniques, etc to produce realistic finishes.

By *aizyWoman 13 weeks ago

west midlands

About as creative I get is rearranging my fridge magnets! I have always wanted to be a creative type, but sadly I'm not.

By *emorefridaCouple 13 weeks ago

La la land

I danced a lot in my younger years and used to write a lot. My work revolves thinking creatively and I still dance. Think it's an important skill.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 13 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I have absolute aphantasia so I find normal forms of creativity very difficult.

I consider myself quite creative in terms of maths and formulas, and the way I use my body. But I don't craft or create anything traditionally associated with the term

Tin town

"I danced a lot in my younger years and used to write a lot. My work revolves thinking creatively and I still dance. Think it's an important skill. "

I think creativity at work is incredibly under rated, undervalued and too often stifled because... "we've always done it this way"

By *oodOmensfor2Couple 13 weeks ago

Ennis

I've always considered myself to be a creative person and growing up you'd always find me drawing or doodling.

And after not having had a creative outlet for many years I discovered to really enjoy taking pics and turns out to be something that both of us really enjoy.

Mrs

By *ealitybitesMan 13 weeks ago

Belfast

"I have absolute aphantasia so I find normal forms of creativity very difficult.

I consider myself quite creative in terms of maths and formulas, and the way I use my body. But I don't craft or create anything traditionally associated with the term "

I also have aphantasia but over the years I've been very creative in landscaping or designing things that repurpose materials.

I was in the middle of creatively redesigning the entire layout of a warehouse when covid economic issues removed me from that role.

Tin town

"About as creative I get is rearranging my fridge magnets! I have always wanted to be a creative type, but sadly I'm not."

I know what you mean... Trying to develop it is hard but I've become quite creative in my coaching, it's amazing when it works well.

By *ealMissShadyWoman 13 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

I draw, I love drawing, will draw free hand and can draw pretty much anything

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

"I have absolute aphantasia so I find normal forms of creativity very difficult.

I consider myself quite creative in terms of maths and formulas, and the way I use my body. But I don't craft or create anything traditionally associated with the term "

I just looked that up as I'd never heard of it and the maths and especially formulae part rings a bell as well as a distinct lack of creativity, the only thing that I can draw is a 4 year old version of a house with for windows either side of a central door, with a sky with two clouds, grass and a tree with a grey path that runs to the front door.

» Add a new message to this topic