FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Gay Animals

Gay Animals

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man 13 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Woke animal experts are complaining that although homosexual behavior is often observed in animals, it is rarely written about or published. Penguins have been observed with these leanings but to fair it is bloody cold in the Arctic. Tom is happy to break the mould with tradition.

Toms budgie is gay !

What's going on here peoples?

It's all over the news

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *coobyABCMan 13 weeks ago

Aberdeen

My gran had a gay cat. Lived until it was 19. I don't want to discriminate against it by giving a pronoun but it was a Tom

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 13 weeks ago

chichester

this has been known for many decades in observed patterns for multiple species , also like animals engaging in sex for fun not reproduction ...

By * and R cple4Couple 13 weeks ago

swansea

Theirs nothing at all going on , animals are definitely not gay they just don't give a shit as long as their getting their end away.

I had a dog once that was obsessed with humping shoes it didn't mean he had a shoe fetish.

I also have a cat that before she was spayed would try and mate with my tortoise animals really don't give a shit..

By *atnip make me purrWoman 13 weeks ago

Reading

"this has been known for many decades in observed patterns for multiple species , also like animals engaging in sex for fun not reproduction ...

"

Especially bonobos. They will even swap treats for sex. Animal ho0kers.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 13 weeks ago

chichester

"Theirs nothing at all going on , animals are definitely not gay they just don't give a shit as long as their getting their end away.

I had a dog once that was obsessed with humping shoes it didn't mean he had a shoe fetish.

I also have a cat that before she was spayed would try and mate with my tortoise animals really don't give a shit.. "

sounds like you are describing the nightlife on a weekend in mancs or Liverpool

By *ansoffateMan 13 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

"Theirs nothing at all going on , animals are definitely not gay they just don't give a shit as long as their getting their end away.

I also have a cat that before she was spayed would try and mate with my tortoise animals really don't give a shit..

sounds like you are describing the nightlife on a weekend in mancs or Liverpool "

I believe the two cultures to be quite disparate.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Central

It's been under-reported and is likely very widespread and standard but human bias declined to evaluate it, including from prejudice

By * and R cple4Couple 13 weeks ago

swansea

sounds like you are describing the nightlife on a weekend in mancs or Liverpool "

sounds like Swansea back in the day also ..

» Add a new message to this topic