FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Are you too pretty?

Are you too pretty?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *d4fun73 OP   Man 13 weeks ago

Shipley

Are guys put off because you're too pretty?

Guys do you get put off if you think they're not pretty enough?

What's hot or not is subjective but sooo many women's profiles say you must be hot!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

I identify as pretty.

By *rsKOTCTWoman 13 weeks ago

Leeds

N/A

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 13 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I identify as too hot

By *icecouple561Couple 13 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

A lot of people talk about feeling that good looking people are 'out of their league'so I guess being perceived as attractive does put people off.

It's not a problem I have

By *oewes69Man 13 weeks ago

wakefield

Doesnt put me off messaging them. You never know really. Looks arnt everything. Im no looker but i know i have better attributes to make up for that.

By *hortarseWoman 13 weeks ago

Norfolk

"I identify as pretty. "

You are pretty boy

By *carlet SeductionWoman 13 weeks ago

Maidstone

Ah... I'd never thought about that. Thanks OP... explains the lack of interest

By *imply DeeWoman 13 weeks ago

Wherever

Being hot has in most cases nothing to do with being pretty.

By *ealitybitesMan 13 weeks ago

Belfast

Oops sorry wrong thread.

Thought this was the petty room.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 13 weeks ago

Glasgow

I used to be intimidated by the beautiful people. I’m over that now, thankfully.

By *z20Man 13 weeks ago

Swindon

Some people are pretty to most but also people might think someone is pretty when others don’t.

Shoot your shot, they might just find you attractive too

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple 13 weeks ago

Stockport

We've met so called beautiful people and they are dull as dishwater

The look on there faces when we say , we're OK thanks , you're not for us

And vice versa , we met a couple in a bar and as they walked up , were were like , not a chance

We didn't even get a second drink and we were off for some fun

Personality definitely trumps good looks for us

Well within reason !

Lol

By *allandathleticMan 13 weeks ago

Asgard

I'm as hot as white hot charcoal

*can come with varying degrees of dullness

By *ickshawedCouple 13 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"I used to be intimidated by the beautiful people. I’m over that now, thankfully."

Damn, I quite like the idea of being intimidating

By *ansoffateMan 13 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

I sing 'I'm so pretty' in the shower

Ok Hans be serious you're in a silly mood.

No it wouldn't put me off, but I have learnt the hard way that it can blur my judgment somewhat, in the past.

By *illy IdolMan 13 weeks ago

Midlands

If I don't think they're pretty enough then yes, it would put me off.

But as they say, looks are subjective

Shipley

"Ah... I'd never thought about that. Thanks OP... explains the lack of interest "

I'm sure it does!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I like beauty. I enjoy looking at attractive people.

Shipley

"We've met so called beautiful people and they are dull as dishwater

The look on there faces when we say , we're OK thanks , you're not for us

And vice versa , we met a couple in a bar and as they walked up , were were like , not a chance

We didn't even get a second drink and we were off for some fun

Personality definitely trumps good looks for us

Well within reason !

Lol"

Personality you find out a bit later. Looks is the first thing you see

Asgard

" but sooo many women's profiles say you must be hot! "

I always take that as, they want me to work up a sweat. Or sit in a sauna.

By *electableicecreamMan 13 weeks ago

The West

Eh. Looks are defined by what shine's through.

By *carlet SeductionWoman 13 weeks ago

Maidstone

"Eh. Looks are defined by what shine's through. "

The sun shines out of my arse. Is that what you mean?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

When it comes to fab we go for looks first and foremost. You can't infer too much of a personality from a photo. I'd be a liar if I said looks aren't important to me, I need to be attracted to someone physically if I'm going to be more than a friend.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Eh. Looks are defined by what shine's through.

The sun shines out of my arse. Is that what you mean?"

The West

"Eh. Looks are defined by what shine's through.

The sun shines out of my arse. Is that what you mean?"

With the occasional total eclipse I assume

By *avinaTVTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

It's nit easy being this pretty... even to smile makes my face ache.

Oh, the curse of beauty!

At least I'm... genuine... inside.

By *ittlebirdWoman 13 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Ooh… pretty

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 13 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I suppose, in terms of actually answering the question.

Yes. I have had many people (eventually) tell me they were too scared to approach me initially because they thought I was out of their league. I can only assume there are more that simply never made any contact for that reason too.

I have also assumed someone wouldn't be interested in someone who looks like me when they were so absurdly beautiful, so I didn't bother. But that was years ago, I know better now.

If you don't find someone physically attractive, why would you want to engage on that level anyway?

My least favourite thing about fitting into a lot of people's idea of attractive, is the association of beauty with stupidity or a lack of personality. I've encountered people who don't fit conventional or my own aesthetic preferences, who were also dull as dishwater to talk to. I've met outstandingly beautiful people who were also funny, intelligent and engaging. But for some reason many people seem to think it's all mutually exclusive.

Shipley

"When it comes to fab we go for looks first and foremost. You can't infer too much of a personality from a photo. I'd be a liar if I said looks aren't important to me, I need to be attracted to someone physically if I'm going to be more than a friend.

"

That's why I like going to clubs!

By *avinaTVTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"Ooh… pretty "

Will you stop looking in the damn mirror!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I suppose, in terms of actually answering the question.

Yes. I have had many people (eventually) tell me they were too scared to approach me initially because they thought I was out of their league. I can only assume there are more that simply never made any contact for that reason too.

I have also assumed someone wouldn't be interested in someone who looks like me when they were so absurdly beautiful, so I didn't bother. But that was years ago, I know better now.

If you don't find someone physically attractive, why would you want to engage on that level anyway?

My least favourite thing about fitting into a lot of people's idea of attractive, is the association of beauty with stupidity or a lack of personality. I've encountered people who don't fit conventional or my own aesthetic preferences, who were also dull as dishwater to talk to. I've met outstandingly beautiful people who were also funny, intelligent and engaging. But for some reason many people seem to think it's all mutually exclusive."

Agreed with brass knobs on.

Shipley

My least favourite thing about fitting into a lot of people's idea of attractive, is the association of beauty with stupidity or a lack of personality. I've encountered people who don't fit conventional or my own aesthetic preferences, who were also dull as dishwater to talk to. I've met outstandingly beautiful people who were also funny, intelligent and engaging. But for some reason many people seem to think it's all mutually exclusive."

Great answer. I often wonder about the people who look at you multiple times but never messaged presumably they find you attractive who knows!

The West

That's about the size of it.

By *bi HaiveMan 13 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I stopped being pretty many moons ago.

By *ripfillMan 13 weeks ago

havant

My least favourite thing about fitting into a lot of people's idea of attractive, is the association of beauty with stupidity or a lack of personality. I've encountered people who don't fit conventional or my own aesthetic preferences, who were also dull as dishwater to talk to. I've met outstandingly beautiful people who were also funny, intelligent and engaging. But for some reason many people seem to think it's all mutually exclusive.

Agreed with brass knobs on.

"

Agreed with double brass knobs … and I will raise this with a brass lock. - spot on comment in my view

By *weetiepie99Woman 13 weeks ago

cardiff

The thing is if you say you are pretty you are viewed as conceited or a bit full of yourself. So yes I am pretty, conceited and full of myself. Have a nice day

By *atnip make me purrWoman 13 weeks ago

Reading

Hahaha

By *eliWoman 13 weeks ago

I don't think there's such a thing as *too* pretty.

I've had people tell me they thought I was out of their league but I think that's a chewing gum compliment. Don't read too much in to it bar the person ascribes to the idea of leagues. I've had more people tell me they felt intimidated by my intelligence - that's their perception of me and not necessarily accurate.

Women say "must be hot" as an unimaginative filler for their profile. What they mean is I must find you attractive. Must be hot is daft because it's such a subjective thing.

By *luehairedcumslutCouple 13 weeks ago

St Neots

I know people don't like the "out of my league" thingy, but I think we are all aware somewhat of our attractiveness and do tend to stay in our own lanes. There are extremely attractive people here that wouldnt look twice at most of us... And I don't blame them.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 13 weeks ago

chichester

Yes I am a God . next question

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I know people don't like the "out of my league" thingy, but I think we are all aware somewhat of our attractiveness and do tend to stay in our own lanes. There are extremely attractive people here that wouldnt look twice at most of us... And I don't blame them."

I don't think we can be aware if who will or does find us attractive. I'm frequently surprised by the types (and often the youth) of people who claim to find me attractive.

I'm also very well aware if the fickle nature of that attraction

By *agatoXXXMan 13 weeks ago

North Haverbrook

Iam pretty, but trapped in the body of an ugly bastard.

By *educing_EmCouple 13 weeks ago

Tipperary

Pretty woman, walking down the street

pretty woman ,the kind of like to meet

St Neots

"I know people don't like the "out of my league" thingy, but I think we are all aware somewhat of our attractiveness and do tend to stay in our own lanes. There are extremely attractive people here that wouldnt look twice at most of us... And I don't blame them.

I don't think we can be aware if who will or does find us attractive. I'm frequently surprised by the types (and often the youth) of people who claim to find me attractive.

I'm also very well aware if the fickle nature of that attraction "

Blurred lines and all that here. Some people believe all the hype they recieve (may be warranted), but I think it's clear that alot of guys will say absolutely anything to stick their dick in absolutely anything

By *_J111Woman 13 weeks ago

home

I definitely have looked at some people, thought they looked absolutely stunning and then chickened out of approaching as I assumed they wouldn't be interested in me (as I don't class myself as particularly pretty)

MJ

wakefield

"Pretty woman, walking down the street

pretty woman ,the kind of like to meet"

Ffs now that songs stuck in my head aha

wakefield

"I definitely have looked at some people, thought they looked absolutely stunning and then chickened out of approaching as I assumed they wouldn't be interested in me (as I don't class myself as particularly pretty)

MJ"

Id say your pretty. Pretty hot

By *educing_EmCouple 13 weeks ago

Tipperary

"Pretty woman, walking down the street

pretty woman ,the kind of like to meet

Ffs now that songs stuck in my head aha"

You're welcome

By *arkSovereignMan 13 weeks ago

Lancashire

I wouldnt be put off messaging anyone that I liked the look off. If they expressed a lack of interest after said message then that would be absolutely fine. You just move forwards.

Sagittarius A

This is something I can relate to on a level. I've found that often pretty women have felt a need to prove their intelligence, when in reality if I didn't think they were intelligent - I wouldn't be there in the first place. Some have told me they often have to dumb themselves down with men, so they don't feel threatened by them. Others that they openly use their pretty privilege to their advantage.

It's rare for me that I will feel physical attraction before I get to know someone, so to a degree how pretty they are can be arbitrary. It's not a completely distinct boundary either though.

My concern isn't a lack of intelligence, it's whether they are conceited with it - that becomes rather dull. The expectation that I will agree with them. Or they will get their way with a . All it gets from me is laughter. Maybe a: go on try that again, pull out all the stops this time.

By *wiss Army KnifeMan 13 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

Are you talking about Fab alone?

The way I look at it they can only say no or ignore your message, but why not try your luck anyway.

I have had women who I am surprised that they would be interested engage and some who I think I would be their type ignore or say no thanks.

Am I a handsome fella? I am not unattractive

By *arlot o scaraWoman 13 weeks ago

Hell

I have been put off messaging people because I’ve thought there’s absolutely no way they’d be interested in me

By *rcticFoxxxWoman 13 weeks ago

Hereabouts

Yeah, I'm too pretty for the people I deem unattractive, but I hit every branch of the ugly tree when it comes to average or good looking people

wakefield

"I have been put off messaging people because I’ve thought there’s absolutely no way they’d be interested in me "
i cannot see why. You look great.

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man 13 weeks ago

Stourbridge

I’m always told that I have a “nice personality”

That is if they have actually spoken to me.

Glasgow

Sometimes I worry that you’re all going to form a mob and attack me later because you fear my beauty.

By *ou only live onceMan 13 weeks ago

London

I'm pretty, but not *too* pretty.

By *4bimMan 13 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

dont worry if they look pretty.

everyone looks fucked up with a load on their face.

just do it man!

By *oo..Woman 13 weeks ago

Boo's World

I like being cute

Shipley

"I have been put off messaging people because I’ve thought there’s absolutely no way they’d be interested in me "

That explains it lol

Shipley

"I like being cute "

Too cute?!!

By *iscean_dreamMan 13 weeks ago

Port talbot

I'm cute apparently, I have a pretty penis if that counts

I’ve had people tell me I’m intimidating and seem unapproachable because of how I look, way I dress, circles I’m in, and a certain perception of my intellect.

Those who have been brave enough to go beyond the intimidation others perceive have commented I am more lovely than they would have ever imagined. I always ask if they meant that someone “attractive” should be full of themselves and snobby, or perhaps be a miserable cow to everyone, as I find this an odd comment.

I’ve had this with Fab meets too. Why would you bother meeting me if you assume my personality is shit but find me attractive? That’s a whole other topic…

A great majority have said I am so much nicer than they perceived because of my outward appearance. Which makes me sad to think others perceive me this way and there are people who use their outward appearance as a justification for being ugly to others.

Boo's World

"I like being cute

Too cute?!!"

No such thing, I have big tits so they don't stare at my face too long before they get drawn in elsewhere

Shipley

"I’ve had people tell me I’m intimidating and seem unapproachable because of how I look, way I dress, circles I’m in, and a certain perception of my intellect.

Those who have been brave enough to go beyond the intimidation others perceive have commented I am more lovely than they would have ever imagined. I always ask if they meant that someone “attractive” should be full of themselves and snobby, or perhaps be a miserable cow to everyone, as I find this an odd comment.

I’ve had this with Fab meets too. Why would you bother meeting me if you assume my personality is shit but find me attractive? That’s a whole other topic…

A great majority have said I am so much nicer than they perceived because of my outward appearance. Which makes me sad to think others perceive me this way and there are people who use their outward appearance as a justification for being ugly to others. "

Interesting t shirt!

By *inky_couple2020Couple 13 weeks ago

North West

I don't think I'm pretty. I'm certainly not conventionally attractive. But two separate men have, very convincingly, described me as pretty recently and I believe them.

So I'm pretty enough for two men in this world. I'll call that success

The West

Let's not forget the perceived threat by members of the same sex.

My experience at big social events in particular tells me that I'm not unattractive and I'm approachable but a lot of guys won't even give me the time of day.

By *eroLondonMan 13 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Sometimes I worry that you’re all going to form a mob and attack me later because you fear my beauty."

·

It's your ruggedness, dear fellow, your ruggedness that they succumb to, in addition to your rapscallion charm.

St Neots

"Let's not forget the perceived threat by members of the same sex.

My experience at big social events in particular tells me that I'm not unattractive and I'm approachable but a lot of guys won't even give me the time of day."

Can you not stand too close please

By *eroLondonMan 13 weeks ago

Mayfair

"I'm cute apparently, I have a pretty penis if that counts "

I miss you, PD. I miss your irreverence, your penile strength and your forå presence.

By *eavenscentitCouple 13 weeks ago

barnstaple

I'm ravishing

By *iscean_dreamMan 13 weeks ago

Port talbot

"I'm cute apparently, I have a pretty penis if that counts

I miss you, PD. I miss your irreverence, your penile strength and your forå presence."

I'm glad part of me will always be inside you

By *andPextraCouple 13 weeks ago

North West

Friend of ours is stunning. Model material. Lovely person to boot (bitch…..

Never been asked out on a date. Not once. Can sit in a room and never bet approached.

Doesn’t give off any superior vibes or “i’m to good for you”, people re simply not going near her.

when she does approach men they look around thinking its a wind up and their mates have paid her to do it.

So not always a blessing.

By *idsAndyMan 13 weeks ago

Worcestershire

This is a problem I definitely don't have

By *iss.Bella.Woman 13 weeks ago

North Wales

I'm getting better at messaging beautiful men.

I still struggle with beautiful women. At least my hotlist is hot though

By *azmar62Couple 13 weeks ago

Hinckley

I’m very pretty? I’ve a one pack dad bod and a very nice eatable big dick. My Mrs is pretty to me, she’s insanely horny all the time. A totally awesome nymph and never say no. Personally we couldn’t give a flying fart who’s pretty on here, everyone has their own values and opinions.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 13 weeks ago

Southampton

"Are guys put off because you're too pretty?

What's hot or not is subjective but sooo many women's profiles say you must be hot! "

I don't think I could be described as pretty ..

St Neots

"I'm getting better at messaging beautiful men.

I still struggle with beautiful women. At least my hotlist is hot though "

You only replied to me to get to my Mrs! The cheek!!

By *lowupdollTV/TS 13 weeks ago

S. Herts

When I’m out socially women approach me a lot and want to talk and hand out with me. Men stare. I don’t know what to make of that. Probably not a lot.

Shipley

What's hot or not is subjective but sooo many women's profiles say you must be hot!

I don't think I could be described as pretty .."

You sent me a photo, ermmm

Southampton

I don't think I could be described as pretty ..

You sent me a photo, ermmm"

By *haron StonerTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Haywards Heath

Too horny!

By *viatrixWoman 13 weeks ago

Redhill

Oh gosh, no!!

No one would look at me when I was younger. Lol. Had to rely on intelligence and charm…

I’ve caught up with myself now and I look younger than I am and I have extra helpings of confidence along with the intelligence and charm. And I like to show off my legs…

I have known women who are extremely beautiful and yes, they sometimes struggle to find someone because men are intimidated by their looks.

By *oleene HoneybeeWoman 13 weeks ago

on the naughty side of the street

"I identify as pretty. "

Because your worth it

By *oleene HoneybeeWoman 13 weeks ago

on the naughty side of the street

I was the quiet geeky girl growing up...... So never an issue when I was younger.

Now I'm my typical Leo PERSONA,

to flirty with those I see as just friends but so shy with those I actually fancy.

By *ong-leggedblondWoman 13 weeks ago

Next Door

Definitely not that attractive. I rarely get chatted up or approached in clubs/bars.

Due to being shy, I do struggle to make conversation or message. Ok, after the ice is broken.

Must have an invisible tattoo to myself and not too others, saying keep away

Asgard

It took me years to find a mould I was comfortable with.

I spent so many wasted years on the fringes of society. Not really daring to express my own style.

4 years ago. I said fuck it and grew my hair. I upped my fitness regimen, needless to say my confidence is at an all time high.

Sure, there's been some rocky roads and I'm sure there's more to come.

But right now, I feel confident and confident is sexy, right?

Do I think I'm pretty. Fuck no. Do I get more attention now than I ever have before. Sure.

I don't necessarily put that ALL down to how I look. I put it down to having a confident presence in social environments. I will literally speak to anyone.

*probably gone off on a tangent.

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man 13 weeks ago

Stourbridge

Without doubt , there are women I have found extremely attractive but have never approached because I’m self aware enough to know they won’t be interested so I save myself the humiliation.

By *onkeynutWoman 13 weeks ago

somewhere

‘Beauty is in the eye of the beholder’ is very true.

Someone who one person finds attractive will not be attractive to another.

In answer to the question- no, some say I’m pretty, but I’m sure there’s plenty that don’t find me pretty.

If I found someone attractive and they thought they were ‘too pretty’ I would instantly lose the attraction towards them.

Shipley

"I was the quiet geeky girl growing up...... So never an issue when I was younger.

Now I'm my typical Leo PERSONA,

to flirty with those I see as just friends but so shy with those I actually fancy. "

I've always liked the quiet geeky girls!

"I identify as pretty.

Because your worth it

"

*shakes hair.

By *eordie.Woman 13 weeks ago

The Sticks

I provide a bag for them to put over my head

And a spare for their own, in case mine comes off

By *ad NannaWoman 13 weeks ago

East London

I was pretty once.

Alas, time has weathered my beauty and replaced pretty with withered.

Asgard

"I provide a bag for them to put over my head

And a spare for their own, in case mine comes off"

Like this?

By *iss.Bella.Woman 13 weeks ago

North Wales

"I'm getting better at messaging beautiful men.

I still struggle with beautiful women. At least my hotlist is hot though

You only replied to me to get to my Mrs! The cheek!! "

she's hot

^ pretty.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I know people don't like the "out of my league" thingy, but I think we are all aware somewhat of our attractiveness and do tend to stay in our own lanes. There are extremely attractive people here that wouldnt look twice at most of us... And I don't blame them.

I'm also very well aware if the fickle nature of that attraction

Blurred lines and all that here. Some people believe all the hype they recieve (may be warranted), but I think it's clear that alot of guys will say absolutely anything to stick their dick in absolutely anything "

Don't I know it!

By *illy IdolMan 13 weeks ago

Midlands

"Friend of ours is stunning. Model material. Lovely person to boot (bitch…..

Never been asked out on a date. Not once. Can sit in a room and never bet approached.

Doesn’t give off any superior vibes or “i’m to good for you”, people re simply not going near her.

when she does approach men they look around thinking its a wind up and their mates have paid her to do it.

So not always a blessing. "

Is she on Fab?

Sagittarius A

"‘Beauty is in the eye of the beholder’ is very true.

Someone who one person finds attractive will not be attractive to another.

In answer to the question- no, some say I’m pretty, but I’m sure there’s plenty that don’t find me pretty.

If I found someone attractive and they thought they were ‘too pretty’ I would instantly lose the attraction towards them."

I had a friend who was a biologist, she did lots of research into whether there is an objective 'prettiness' and also what the experience of love was as a scientific phenomena. Her conclusion was that's it's our genetic drive to procreate (we are driven to find ideal genetic matches) and love was a method of attachment forming, to improve the chances of survival of offspring, which lasted 3 years.

She looked quite similar to you. Similar eyes, lips - her hair was naturally curly though, which she hated. Symmetry, is the thing she considered the most universal factor in objective prettiness. Well actually a very slight asymmetry. She had a whole other theory on this related to the spirals of growth that occur in nature. She was fascinating, the messiest person I ever met though.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple 13 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

I doubt I'd be considered too pretty. Adequately pretty. That'll do.

J

Glasgow

I don’t think there’s such a thing as ‘too pretty’. I don’t want to put an upper limit on beauty.

By *innietheMinx2Woman 13 weeks ago

Grampian

I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.

By *laytime_13Woman 13 weeks ago

Lincs

"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is."

Great movie reference

Lincs

What’s the phrase, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I think I’m alright, there’s lumps and bumps and I have a bit of a quirky look going on, some will find me attractive, others won’t. Tbh that extends to my personality too, quirky is probably an apt descriptor. That’s ok.

Have I found myself chatting to people on here I wouldn’t expect to chat to if I were in a bar? Sure.

Sometimes they’ve initiated that conversation, sometimes I have. But that applies to peoples personalities and backgrounds just as much as looks (though there has been some hotties *swoon* )

By *os_GoddessofdawnWoman 13 weeks ago

In the clouds

I get put off of messaging men who are too attractive

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 13 weeks ago

Leeds

I think my penis is too pretty, because nobody wants to touch it.

Actually on second thoughts it could be the green puss.

The mr

By *he turned me GreyCouple 13 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

I'm just to sexy for fab forums, to sexy by far

Mr

By *cLovin2Man 13 weeks ago

Reading

"I like being cute

Too cute?!!

No such thing, I have big tits so they don't stare at my face too long before they get drawn in elsewhere "

You need to wear that t-shirt I saw, it read:

"if you're going to sit there all night and stare at my tits, the least you can do is buy me a drink!"

By *obilebottomMan 13 weeks ago

All over

Just another cross to bear

By *hunky GentMan 13 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"A lot of people talk about feeling that good looking people are 'out of their league'so I guess being perceived as attractive does put people off.

It's not a problem I have "

(Smacks her ass)

Maldon and Peterborough

"I get put off of messaging men who are too attractive "

Phew, I'll be safe then.

Boo's World

"I like being cute

Too cute?!!

No such thing, I have big tits so they don't stare at my face too long before they get drawn in elsewhere

You need to wear that t-shirt I saw, it read:

"if you're going to sit there all night and stare at my tits, the least you can do is buy me a drink!""

I may have a few sarcastic "tit" tshirts already

Boo's World

"I'm just to sexy for fab forums, to sexy by far

Mr "

Who told you that flip flop?

By *aizyWoman 13 weeks ago

west midlands

"I'm just to sexy for fab forums, to sexy by far

Mr "

That explains why you are always getting put on the forum naughty step then!

I’m just catfishing people on another level

Reading

I don't know about too pretty, but there are women I'd describe as pretty but not sexually attracted to.

Where as others who are more average looking that I wanna rip her clothes off. Hot seems to be somewhat detached from pretty, there's a relationship in there somewhere.

Reminds me of a story an ex gf told me, she's in a bar knocking a few back when some guy's come up with the idea of kissing each guy, so she kisses them one by one, till she gets to the last one who's not very attractive. She refuses and replied "I'm d*unk, not blind!"

By *azmar62Couple 13 weeks ago

Hinckley

"I think my penis is too pretty, because nobody wants to touch it.

The mr "

Hard to tell when every picture has a gob around it or a pretty woman bouncing on it? Or it’s in shadow. Lol

There's lots of reasons I can't get a man. This isn't one of them.

By *inky_couple2020Couple 13 weeks ago

North West

I'm too sexy for my vest.

By *aribbean King 1985Man 13 weeks ago

South West London

Well Im probably one of the top 100 ugliest guys on Fab at best below average so but not bothered

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple 13 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

If you look at models on adverts ect they really are very pretty but are so dull and boring looking,

To me it’s all about how unique a woman looks that attracts me, something has to be different from the norm

Luckily I found that in mérida with her extremely curly red hair, huge sexy ass and beautiful eyes

So it really is in the eye of the beholder so to speak

But yes she qualifies as pretty without a doubt

Mr

As for me yes I’m extremely handsome and charming

By *oeBeansMan 13 weeks ago

Derby

I have looked at profiles where I don't bother messaging because I think they're *too* good looking and think they wouldn't be interested in me even though I rarely send the first message anyway.

There's also a bit of heart sinking when someone I think is really hot messages me first and I know I have to send a face pic that may inevitably kill the conversation. It's a huge relief when they're still interested though, even if it doesn't happen often!

By *B69Woman 13 weeks ago

Wiltshire

I never have an issue with getting attention so must be doing something right. I don’t believe in the out of my league rubbish, go for it, you might surprise yourselves

By *unchalMan 13 weeks ago

Dartford

What's hot or not is subjective but sooo many women's profiles say you must be hot! "

Yes. It’s a burden sometimes.

Southampton

"I’m just catfishing people on another level "

Pah ! Get outta here

By *parkle1974Woman 13 weeks ago

Leeds

I'm too hot....bloody menopause is a bitch!!!

By *rHotNottsMan 13 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Pretty is a strange word to describe someone on here, it’s almost like they don’t have the personality to make gorgeous or beautiful , but their ok to look at, not offensive.

By *8on33Man 13 weeks ago

winfrith

"I'm too hot....bloody menopause is a bitch!!! "
you do look hot if you don't mind me saying .

By *ugarCumFairyWoman 13 weeks ago

Fuckerville, Oxon

Sometimes it’s all subjective… that said pretty doesn’t help much if they have no personality… instant ick.

Reading

"I'm too hot....bloody menopause is a bitch!!! "

There's a cure for that: vigorous doggy style. It might not sort out your menopause, but it'll sort me out

By *avexxMan 13 weeks ago

cheshire

"Sometimes it’s all subjective… that said pretty doesn’t help much if they have no personality… instant ick. "
,,, true

By *xbabyxxxWoman 13 weeks ago

Bradford

Definitely not

Dartford

"Pretty is a strange word to describe someone on here, it’s almost like they don’t have the personality to make gorgeous or beautiful , but their ok to look at, not offensive."

No. Pretty is okay. It probably describes most of us symmetrically challenged people to some degree.

Dartford

"I like beauty. I enjoy looking at attractive people.

"

So does the entire world!

By *osey WalesMan 13 weeks ago

Surrey

Confidence is sexy though too

East London

"Pretty is a strange word to describe someone on here, it’s almost like they don’t have the personality to make gorgeous or beautiful , but their ok to look at, not offensive."

I don't think a personality will change a pretty face to a gorgeous one.

East London

"Confidence is sexy though too "

Yea, I'm confident my face will put you off your cornflakes

By *oxy RedWoman 13 weeks ago

Glasgow

I have healthy self esteem and feel and hope that comes across. I am not classically pretty but if you feel attracted to my vibe then .....

By *oxy RedWoman 13 weeks ago

Glasgow

It also helps I have a dump truck ass and a great personality to boot lol!

Maldon and Peterborough

"It also helps I have a dump truck ass and a great personality to boot lol! "

Phwaor

By *ensman100Man 13 weeks ago

Hounslow

Definitely hot here... Aircon has failed on the train.

By *ang bang bangity bangCouple 13 weeks ago

Sunderland

I'm pretty fly for a white guy

Mr

By *.R.MMan 13 weeks ago

Norfolk

If Plug from the Bash St Kids is pretty then I’m in

The West

"Pretty is a strange word to describe someone on here, it’s almost like they don’t have the personality to make gorgeous or beautiful , but their ok to look at, not offensive.

"

I do. Beauty shines out of people.

Conversely, just like many have stated above, even classically beautiful features can be spoiled with a negative projection from the inside out.

By *luebell888Woman 13 weeks ago

Glasgowish

I wouldn't say I am pretty but been told I turn heads. Think that is mostly to do with the way I walk or hold myself. Maybe attractive but wouldn't say pretty. Confidence goes a long way and I think I probably intrigue people with my fun personality.

By *heelofTimeCouple 13 weeks ago

Two Rivers

Not a guy here but I don’t message women I really like or guys who I think are out of our league. What’s the point, most the time it’s a polite no so easier not waste time x

Shipley

"I wouldn't say I am pretty but been told I turn heads. Think that is mostly to do with the way I walk or hold myself. Maybe attractive but wouldn't say pretty. Confidence goes a long way and I think I probably intrigue people with my fun personality. "

You're a very popular lady though!

By *ealMissShadyWoman 13 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

"I wouldn't say I am pretty but been told I turn heads. Think that is mostly to do with the way I walk or hold myself. Maybe attractive but wouldn't say pretty. Confidence goes a long way and I think I probably intrigue people with my fun personality. "

Confidence is key so I'm told x

By *exycarlashane181Couple 13 weeks ago

Leamington Spa

I'm not looking to have a relationship or long term relationship I'm here to have a bit of fun so for us we don't care what they look like as long as they are hygienic

By *andynecklaceWoman 13 weeks ago

West Brom

I don't think I'm too pretty but I do think I'm quite attractive. Not sure if I'd approach someone I consider really hot

Reading

"I don't think I'm too pretty but I do think I'm quite attractive. Not sure if I'd approach someone I consider really hot "

If you think you are attractive, why wouldn't you approach them?

Fear of rejection?

By *andynecklaceWoman 13 weeks ago

West Brom

"I don't think I'm too pretty but I do think I'm quite attractive. Not sure if I'd approach someone I consider really hot

Fear of rejection?"

Yeah, I guess so lol

not put off by too pretty; I’m put off by “fit and you know it”

Maldon and Peterborough

If anyone ever called me pretty I'd think 'ok, what are you after?'

By *llenandmarieCouple 13 weeks ago

Birmingham

I’m too pretty…

I’ve also got an above average penis and am a compulsive liar…..

By *rispyDuckMan 13 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

Think the only person I would ‘ever describe as too pretty’ would be my daughter if I have one some day haha

By *aribbean King 1985Man 13 weeks ago

South West London

But its easier for women to get attention from men so why would you be scared of rejection

By *uri00620Woman 13 weeks ago

Croydon

Attractive, pretty and beautiful are all quite different.

I would be reluctant to message someone I thought physically beautiful.

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple 13 weeks ago

Stockport

[Removed by poster at 20/06/24 22:34:10]

By *luttyLaylaWoman 13 weeks ago

North West

As you said, what’s hot or not is subjective.

But I’d only message or meet guys I find hot… wouldn’t be interested in any I didn’t.

I wouldn’t be reluctant to message or ask to play- what’s the worst that can happen, they say no?!

Honestly, if I find a guy attractive, but he’s playing/ verid by women I don’t find attractive it’s a turn off.

But it’s all subjective so each to their own

By *ealMissShadyWoman 13 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

As for looks, I dunno, I just make the best of what I have and if others appreciate that then great.

Lincs

"I think my penis is too pretty, because nobody wants to touch it.

The mr "

And there was me thinking it was your wonderful way with words

By *ust MikeMan 13 weeks ago

Yaxley

Absolutely 100%!

By *nnCeeWoman 13 weeks ago

East of Eden, West of Hell

I'm pretty.

Pretty daft, pretty annoying... *shrug*

Maldon and Peterborough

"I'm pretty.

Pretty daft, pretty annoying... *shrug*"

Yeah, but.......

By *oubleswing2019Man 13 weeks ago

Colchester

I knew a player on world of warcraft many years ago.

We decided to do photos of the guildies characters characters and their real world players.

"Bob" messaged me in a bit of a state.

"Um"...he said, "I'm not really Bob. I am Charlene (not real name) and well, I'm worried about a) coming out and b) my photo (which she attached).

I almost fell off my chair. She was super-super model in appearance. Vogue models had nothing on this lady. I was convinced it was a wind up. TinyEye and other sites existed and I spent hours googling her face shot. Nothing. Nada. She sent me a few more...yup...all genuine.

I said to her "Look, it's up to you. I'll keep your secret, you can stay as "Bob" and we'll make an exclusion for you so you don't have to have a photo."

She replied, "I'd really love to use my image. I just want to be me. But no one can get past my looks. I don't even have a BF (I guessed she was about 17). But when people will see me, no one will believe it anyway. So if you don't mind, I'll stay as Bob and join in the usual male banter behind my fake persona).

I said "not a problem. And she remained incognito for the rest of the time."

Looking back, I feel quite sad how her breath-taking beauty was indeed quite a curse for her. I hope she found happiness in the end.

Colchester

Sorry...I wrote 17...I meant 27

Colchester

I don't consider myself attractive. The last time someone flirted with me was when I was 30-something I think. So that's pretty conclusive in my book.

Reading

"I don't think I'm too pretty but I do think I'm quite attractive. Not sure if I'd approach someone I consider really hot

Fear of rejection?

Yeah, I guess so lol "

Pity us poor blokes who are continuously rejected. You can learn to get over this insecurity. What I have learned in life is, if you don't ask, you won't get.

Reading

"not put off by too pretty; I’m put off by “fit and you know it”"

What is worse is the women who have Botoxed and plastic surgeried their face so much that they barely look human anymore behaving like they're supermodels

Colchester

"Pity us poor blokes who are continuously rejected. You can learn to get over this insecurity. What I have learned in life is, if you don't ask, you won't get."

It's easier not to ask, and then you can guarantee you won't get rejected. Let others ask you.

By *agnar73Man 13 weeks ago

Glasgow

At some point, it’s fuckit yeah and go for it, head up and do what you can.

By *rHotNottsMan 13 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Pretty is a strange word to describe someone on here, it’s almost like they don’t have the personality to make gorgeous or beautiful , but their ok to look at, not offensive.

"

I do - I think faces describes as just pretty lack any personality.

By *iddlesticksMan 13 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

I’m too pretty average

By *r John WickMan 13 weeks ago

The Continental

Yes I am.

Mic’ drop.