FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Corn

Corn

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obilebottom OP   Man 13 weeks ago

All over

I think I have one from these blooming new work shoes. All new to me. Don't like it. Help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lynJMan 13 weeks ago

Morden

They're a nuisance and no mistake.

Perhaps get a cobbler to stretch the offending shoe to give your toes a bit more room.

By *unchalMan 13 weeks ago

Dartford

"I think I have one from these blooming new work shoes. All new to me. Don't like it. Help "

Welcome to the rest of the world. Over the last year, I have moved over to barefoot shoes. My feet have thanked me ever since. There are some nice ones around if you shop but your days of being fashionable are over. Merrell Vapor Glove 6 or Trail 7 are rather nice. My kids hate them for some reason.

By *reeSpiritElleWoman 13 weeks ago

Miles of beautiful golden sand, Dorset

My trouble is, I spend so much time bare footed that getting my feet back into shoes is a problem

By *hocolate37Man 13 weeks ago

Heathrow

"I think I have one from these blooming new work shoes. All new to me. Don't like it. Help "

Timpson's or any local shoe repair people. Shoe Stretcher spray. You're welcome.

All over

"I think I have one from these blooming new work shoes. All new to me. Don't like it. Help

Timpson's or any local shoe repair people. Shoe Stretcher spray. You're welcome. "

Thanks. What do I do with sily corn. Will it go or have to get something for it

By *lynJMan 13 weeks ago

Morden

"I think I have one from these blooming new work shoes. All new to me. Don't like it. Help

Timpson's or any local shoe repair people. Shoe Stretcher spray. You're welcome.

Thanks. What do I do with sily corn. Will it go or have to get something for it "

It should fade once your toes aren't rubbing against the shoes

All over

It should fade once your toes aren't rubbing against the shoes"

I hope so. It is upsetting when your feet are perfect and tgen, oops. Thanks

By *aitonelMan 13 weeks ago

Liverpool

It's corn!

By *eah BabyCouple 13 weeks ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

I hope so. It is upsetting when your feet are perfect and tgen, oops. Thanks "

I thought this thread would be about corn on the cob, hate the stuff, why does it keep appearing in salads? Yuk!! Anyway I feel your pain on the imperfect feet I’d be dismayed too if it happened to me, maybe try some foot mender or similar to get those twinkle toes back to perfection

All over

I thought this thread would be about corn on the cob, hate the stuff, why does it keep appearing in salads? Yuk!! Anyway I feel your pain on the imperfect feet I’d be dismayed too if it happened to me, maybe try some foot mender or similar to get those twinkle toes back to perfection "

Thanks, might try it and hopefully will work for that price

I thought this thread would be about corn on the cob, hate the stuff, why does it keep appearing in salads? Yuk!! Anyway I feel your pain on the imperfect feet I’d be dismayed too if it happened to me, maybe try some foot mender or similar to get those twinkle toes back to perfection

Thanks, might try it and hopefully will work for that price "

Boots £10 Tuesday thank me later

Thanks, might try it and hopefully will work for that price

Boots £10 Tuesday thank me later "

Or take a pin to it, pluck it out

By *ittlebirdWoman 13 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Thanks. What do I do with sily corn. Will it go or have to get something for it "

Proper corn plasters from Boots. Will shrink within a few days x

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

Once you have footwear to give it some room it will harden and you can pick it off, i seem to suffer every summer lately with certain work boots so im now a size up

All over

"Once you have footwear to give it some room it will harden and you can pick it off, i seem to suffer every summer lately with certain work boots so im now a size up "

Thanks. I have been soaking the feet for last two hours in warm water. It looks like might be soft enough to pull away soon th little blitter

All over

"Once you have footwear to give it some room it will harden and you can pick it off, i seem to suffer every summer lately with certain work boots so im now a size up

Thanks. I have been soaking the feet for last two hours in warm water. It looks like might be soft enough to pull away soon th little blitter "

No, better but not gone. Will have to get something for it tomorrow to restore beauty

» Add a new message to this topic