FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Graphic messages - reversed

Graphic messages - reversed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *naswingdress OP   Woman 14 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Ladies - those graphic stories you're sometimes sent. Can you write one? (Either in honour of an anonymous Fabber, or just a tribute to the genre to no one in particular)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eroLondonMan 14 weeks ago

Mayfair

Evidently ladies cannot write graphic stories, judging by fate of this thread.

Imaginative and graphic stories are the stuff of legend for us men.

By *laytime_13Woman 14 weeks ago

Lincs

Hate to disappoint Nero, but yes, happy to admit to enjoying writing some light hearted filth to the right folk, if it feels appropriate. Whether I’m any good at it or not is another point entirely

By *ealMissShadyWoman 14 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

[Removed by poster at 15/06/24 22:47:17]

By *arla SwingerWoman 14 weeks ago

Somewhere

Most of the ones I've received seem to consist of bending over, hair pulling, and a lot of pounding going on... I'm fairly sure I could knock something similar up! Might be more a niche set of gents who'd enjoy getting them though

By *ealMissShadyWoman 14 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

'Aye up, he clocked her from over the bar at Shufty's Bongo Bingo Bonanza....He checked himself in the mirror before shimmying over (she thought he might have a medical problem, and did he need assistance....well lucky lady, there he was looking at her like a tramp looks at chips....'Ow do, thee looks loverly, fancy dropping thy kecks for a five finger knuckle shuffle and a packet of chips?

Ooh I say, she said....Thinking chips might be worth giving this silver tongue devil a chance....

As they stood outside the chippy, chip grease on her chin glistening in the moonlight she invited him to come hither '

[/quote

By *eroLondonMan 14 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Hate to disappoint Nero, but yes, happy to admit to enjoying writing some light hearted filth to the right folk, if it feels appropriate. Whether I’m any good at it or not is another point entirely "

My day is rarely complete and fulfilled if I haven't been set straight by a lady with a pierced décollatage.

By *naswingdress OP   Woman 14 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

There's just something about our encounter that will make mascara run down my face.

At what point will it start? The hurried unbuttoning, flinging garments at the floor? The entree, breathing in the frisson of excitement, feeling our bodies respond to each others' touch, each others' mouths?

I fear it will be when I walk through the door. Allergies

By *agondaMan 14 weeks ago

Witterings

"There's just something about our encounter that will make mascara run down my face.

At what point will it start? The hurried unbuttoning, flinging garments at the floor? The entree, breathing in the frisson of excitement, feeling our bodies respond to each others' touch, each others' mouths?

"

Oh no! Stay away. I’m allergic

Lincs

"There's just something about our encounter that will make mascara run down my face.

"

Yeah, pretty much like that, you nailed it

Lincs

"Hate to disappoint Nero, but yes, happy to admit to enjoying writing some light hearted filth to the right folk, if it feels appropriate. Whether I’m any good at it or not is another point entirely

My day is rarely complete and fulfilled if I haven't been set straight by a lady with a pierced décollatage."

I aim to please

By *haron1701DTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Ormskirk

"'Aye up, he clocked her from over the bar at Shufty's Bongo Bingo Bonanza....He checked himself in the mirror before shimmying over (she thought he might have a medical problem, and did he need assistance....well lucky lady, there he was looking at her like a tramp looks at chips....'Ow do, thee looks loverly, fancy dropping thy kecks for a five finger knuckle shuffle and a packet of chips?

Ooh I say, she said....Thinking chips might be worth giving this silver tongue devil a chance....

As they stood outside the chippy, chip grease on her chin glistening in the moonlight she invited him to come hither '

[/quote"

Well thanks a lot for making my best chatup lines and techniques public.

It took me bloody years to perfect them and now they're out in public

So much for my wonderful advantage.

By *adyBugsWoman 13 weeks ago

cognito

A lifetime ago, before I even knew this place existed, I had a friend across a sea that I used to exchange erotic stories.

I also used to tell incredibly graphic stories by text to a guy who was really not worth all the effort in the end so now I don’t feel the need to write anything graphic or erotic for anyone.

Maybe that’ll change if I found someone who reciprocated the effort with me and peeked my interest again?

By *inky_couple2020Couple 13 weeks ago

North West

"Most of the ones I've received seem to consist of bending over, hair pulling, and a lot of pounding going on... I'm fairly sure I could knock something similar up! Might be more a niche set of gents who'd enjoy getting them though "

Ummmm. We've got one revelling in the idea of me being incapacitated (disabled) and the word destroying and suchlike involved. It's just

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 13 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Oh there are some fabulous smut writers who also own a vagina

I'm not one of them.

By *ealMissShadyWoman 13 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

"'Aye up, he clocked her from over the bar at Shufty's Bongo Bingo Bonanza....He checked himself in the mirror before shimmying over (she thought he might have a medical problem, and did he need assistance....well lucky lady, there he was looking at her like a tramp looks at chips....'Ow do, thee looks loverly, fancy dropping thy kecks for a five finger knuckle shuffle and a packet of chips?

[/quote

Well thanks a lot for making my best chatup lines and techniques public.

It took me bloody years to perfect them and now they're out in public

So much for my wonderful advantage.

"

But you never even let me finish me chips!!!

By *naswingdress OP   Woman 13 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Most of the ones I've received seem to consist of bending over, hair pulling, and a lot of pounding going on... I'm fairly sure I could knock something similar up! Might be more a niche set of gents who'd enjoy getting them though

Ummmm. We've got one revelling in the idea of me being incapacitated (disabled) and the word destroying and suchlike involved. It's just "

Jesus

By *ansoffateMan 13 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

"Evidently ladies cannot write graphic stories, judging by fate of this thread.

Imaginative and graphic stories are the stuff of legend for us men."

Good job Nero for giving fate a helping hand.

By *ansoffateMan 13 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

"

I had a brief dalliance with someone a couple of years ago. We really liked each other. But something in her house just sent me into some kind of allergic spin. We spent weeks trying to work it out and then she said maybe you are allergic to me, we laughed it off at the time but then it gradually stopped being funny.

After we stopped seeing each other it completely stopped and I haven't had the issues since.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple 13 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

"Ladies - those graphic stories you're sometimes sent. Can you write one? (Either in honour of an anonymous Fabber, or just a tribute to the genre to no one in particular)"

Are they meant to be the little bit of sick in your mouth style of the fantasist message? Or actual sexy smut?

J

Manchester (she/her)

"Ladies - those graphic stories you're sometimes sent. Can you write one? (Either in honour of an anonymous Fabber, or just a tribute to the genre to no one in particular)

Are they meant to be the little bit of sick in your mouth style of the fantasist message? Or actual sexy smut?

J"

Either/or. I'm not sure I could emulate the style of messages I sometimes get

By *ulieAndBeefCouple 13 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

"Ladies - those graphic stories you're sometimes sent. Can you write one? (Either in honour of an anonymous Fabber, or just a tribute to the genre to no one in particular)

J

Either/or. I'm not sure I could emulate the style of messages I sometimes get "

We've actually only had those a couple of times. They make me chuckle because I don't know them from Adam and they're expecting me to leave the door open *and* be tied to the bed.

J

By *essTTWoman 13 weeks ago

Birmingham

Worst one ive recieved is when a guy said he was into C N C went into deal of how he would like to r@pe me

By *tanley FunseekerMan 13 weeks ago

stanley

I’d love to get a just for giggles sexually graphic message from a lovely lady even if it was the most tongue in cheek and cliche ridden thing ever written lol

Manchester (she/her)

J

We've actually only had those a couple of times. They make me chuckle because I don't know them from Adam and they're expecting me to leave the door open *and* be tied to the bed.

J "

I've had several to the effect of, you'll squirt so much that you'll flood the conurbation of Greater Manchester.

That sounds like less of a fun time, and more of a medical emergency.

Manchester (she/her)

"I’d love to get a just for giggles sexually graphic message from a lovely lady even if it was the most tongue in cheek and cliche ridden thing ever written lol"

So you seek fun, Mr. Stanley? You'll never have had fun like this before.

Come to postcode XXX XXX at exactly 11:45pm. Come alone, and tell no one. Wear a velvet g-string. I shall remove it with my teeth.

The elements will not stand in our way. I will lay you down on the bonnet of your car and tease you as I begin to take your clothes off. You'll be begging for relief - and you've never experienced anything like this before. You'll forget that it's cold and rainy, forget everything, except my electric touch.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 13 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Oh there are some fabulous smut writers who also own a vagina I'm not one of them."

There really are. Some of them are right here on this forum, too. I’ve had some fabulous things in my inbox just this past week. I’ve been left hot under the collar (and hard under the desk).

By *tanley FunseekerMan 13 weeks ago

stanley

"I’d love to get a just for giggles sexually graphic message from a lovely lady even if it was the most tongue in cheek and cliche ridden thing ever written lol

So you seek fun, Mr. Stanley? You'll never have had fun like this before.

Come to postcode XXX XXX at exactly 11:45pm. Come alone, and tell no one. Wear a velvet g-string. I shall remove it with my teeth.

The elements will not stand in our way. I will lay you down on the bonnet of your car and tease you as I begin to take your clothes off. You'll be begging for relief - and you've never experienced anything like this before. You'll forget that it's cold and rainy, forget everything, except my electric touch. "

Oh my word! I’m in my way tingling with the anticipation of your sweet caress

By *eliWoman 13 weeks ago

"Oh there are some fabulous smut writers who also own a vagina I'm not one of them.

There really are. Some of them are right here on this forum, too. I’ve had some fabulous things in my inbox just this past week. I’ve been left hot under the collar (and hard under the desk).

"

I really love this sort of humble brag. See men, some of you do receive messages. Even sexy sex ones (the quality can't be guaranteed but it's the thought that counts).

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 13 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I really love this sort of humble brag."

Well, partly I’m mentioning it to show my appreciation when you-don’t-know-who sees this thread.

But yes. Also bragging.

By *inky_couple2020Couple 13 weeks ago

North West

J

J

I've had several to the effect of, you'll squirt so much that you'll flood the conurbation of Greater Manchester.

That sounds like less of a fun time, and more of a medical emergency. "

Will they be paddling a canoe?

By *or-QueeningMan 13 weeks ago

Manchester

"Oh there are some fabulous smut writers who also own a vagina I'm not one of them.

"

While it hasn't happened recently, I have also occasionally received some exquisite filth (although not as much as I'd like) and while I do enjoy writing it I hope it's better than the examples given thus far. I think women generally write better erotica than men - for one thing they actually know what gets them off so they don't come up with the kind of ridiculous scenarios mentioned in this topic. And that isn't even to mention expressiveness and skill with words.

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

Someone once suggested an erotic story exchange. It was a challenge of sorts. Not sure the rules were crystal clear. I assumed it was indirectly implied the stories we’d exchange would include us as characters not some random Adam and Eve.

I took time, and put in effort to write a story. I used my knowledge of their likes, favourites, etc. I thought wow, this story is written in a way that it will make him see it, feel it.

It did according to him. He deemed it brilliant.

What I received back, left me thinking, WTF?!, for the level of effort they failed to show, and the weirdness of the story in general. That was the first and last time I’ll ever do that.

By *ravelling_WilburyMan 13 weeks ago

Beverley

Imaginative and graphic stories are the stuff of legend for us men."

You do come across as quit the bellend sometimes

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman 13 weeks ago

Essex

You do come across as quit the bellend sometimes "

So do you now!!!

By *eroLondonMan 13 weeks ago

Mayfair

·

You do come across as quit the bellend sometimes "

Not sometimes. ·All· of the time.

But I'm happy to disappoint you.

"

You do come across as quit the bellend sometimes

Not sometimes. ·All· of the time.

But I'm happy to disappoint you."

"I'm sure wherever my dad is, he's looking down on us. He's not dead, just very condescending." — Jack Whitehall

It's easy to wax lyrical and beyond romanticism when you have time on your hands

As a twenty something whilst deployed in various shiteholes, all I had to relieve the tedium of actually existing was free pieces of blue paper that I could send home to my wife. I think there might actually be a box in the attic with those literations in. They ranged between the elaborate and downright graphic (we swung or swinged or swang at 22).

Move into a period of life when a 30 seconds blow and go is pretty much all the bloody time you may be lucky enough not to have a tyrannical teenager or bloody useless young adult hassling you for something and waxing anything let alone lyrical is but a long lost dream.

I'm actually looking forward to when they all bugger off - that includes work so that I can dust off the quill and find a fresh pot of ink and desperately attempt to remember a quarter of the words I'm sure I used at some point before.

» Add a new message to this topic