FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Holy Cow

Holy Cow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    14 weeks ago

According to Ayurveda, Cow dung has healing properties. To this effect, Cow dung is mentioned a number of times in ancient Indian scriptures. Cow dung is also said to have mood enhancing properties. According to some ancient scripts, cow dung can be used to strengthen gums and clean teeth. It is also said to be very helpful in preventing pimples. Cow dung is also known to improve blood circulation and help with digestion.

Tempting right?

Has anyone tried it? How does it tastes like?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ickyKlungespeareMan 14 weeks ago

St Leonards

Tastes like shit.

By *elticGent2024Man 14 weeks ago

Kempston

Bullshit more like.

By *punk n gushCouple 14 weeks ago

walmer

Lol literally ??

By *wiss Army KnifeMan 14 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

I have stood in and I can’t say it helped my boot out!!

I am dubious about these claims, I think it’s spread by cows so people will clean up after them!!

By *ickyKlungespeareMan 14 weeks ago

St Leonards

I should qualify - I'm very sympathetic to Ayurveda, although not religion.

But if you ask "what does shit taste like?", the answer is "it tastes like shit."

"According to Ayurveda, Cow dung has healing properties. To this effect, Cow dung is mentioned a number of times in ancient Indian scriptures. Cow dung is also said to have mood enhancing properties. According to some ancient scripts, cow dung can be used to strengthen gums and clean teeth. It is also said to be very helpful in preventing pimples. Cow dung is also known to improve blood circulation and help with digestion.

Tempting right?

Has anyone tried it? How does it tastes like? "

Regular consumption of cow dung increases blood flow to the penis so you can get and maintain an erection. Lord Brahma( god of creation) used it himself. Verse in the 3rd canto, 16th chapter of Srimad Bhagavatam where Lord Vishnu Himself says that the body of cows is non-different than His own body.

"According to Ayurveda, Cow dung has healing properties. To this effect, Cow dung is mentioned a number of times in ancient Indian scriptures. Cow dung is also said to have mood enhancing properties. According to some ancient scripts, cow dung can be used to strengthen gums and clean teeth. It is also said to be very helpful in preventing pimples. Cow dung is also known to improve blood circulation and help with digestion.

Tempting right?

Regular consumption of cow dung increases blood flow to the penis so you can get and maintain an erection. Lord Brahma( god of creation) used it himself. Verse in the 3rd canto, 16th chapter of Srimad Bhagavatam where Lord Vishnu Himself says that the body of cows is non-different than His own body. "

You’ve heard of Allopathy, homeopathy. Now prepare for Cowpathy. Judging by pics on profile here on fab, some can really make use of Dung soup and urine toothpaste.

By *he turned me GreyCouple 14 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

I'll ask my aunty Pat, about this madness

Mr

By *ittlebirdWoman 14 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Despite its healing properties I think I’ll stick with toothpaste to clean my teeth with.

Shit breath isn’t a great start to a day

Tempting right?

Regular consumption of cow dung increases blood flow to the penis so you can get and maintain an erection. Lord Brahma( god of creation) used it himself. Verse in the 3rd canto, 16th chapter of Srimad Bhagavatam where Lord Vishnu Himself says that the body of cows is non-different than His own body.

You’ve heard of Allopathy, homeopathy. Now prepare for Cowpathy. Judging by pics on profile here on fab, some can really make use of Dung soup and urine toothpaste.

"

Available on Amazon. Just search cowpathy. Tried and tested by Gods themselves.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 14 weeks ago

Southampton

Tempting right?

Has anyone tried it? How does it tastes like? "

Sounds like a load of shit

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

There's worms in shit in Africa that enter your body through your skin and enter your guts that can cure all kinds of ailments

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 14 weeks ago

Southampton

"There's worms in shit in Africa that enter your body through your skin and enter your guts that can cure all kinds of ailments "

Yeah.... of course

By *AJMLKTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Burley

This is not all as bizarre as it sounds. It's a long and complicated methodology, but put simply - there are some bacteria in the human body that are not successfully fought off by the immune system. Crohns disease is an example of this. A second bacteria, not usually found in humans, can be introduced which will fight the existing bacteria, and then be purged by the immune system. Medical trials are underway using bacteria found in pig shit to combat Crohns disease.

"This is not all as bizarre as it sounds. It's a long and complicated methodology, but put simply - there are some bacteria in the human body that are not successfully fought off by the immune system. Crohns disease is an example of this. A second bacteria, not usually found in humans, can be introduced which will fight the existing bacteria, and then be purged by the immune system. Medical trials are underway using bacteria found in pig shit to combat Crohns disease."

See I was right

Listen to this expert guys

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

"There's worms in shit in Africa that enter your body through your skin and enter your guts that can cure all kinds of ailments

Yeah.... of course "

I can't find it now but I watched a documentary on it

[Removed by poster at 15/06/24 19:48:29]

God resides in cow dung according to ancient holy Hindu scripture. Cow dung dhoop incense the air, especially made using cow dung and herbs makes atmosphere spiritual and romantic.

Would you take a bath with cow dung soap before a meet?

By *erald 1999Man 14 weeks ago

carmarthen

"Tastes like shit."

?? ??

By *illan-KillashMan 13 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

Shouldn't this be in the Virus Forum?

By *ermite12ukMan 13 weeks ago

Solihull and Brentwood

"Shouldn't this be in the Virus Forum? "

More like the (who gives a) sh1t forum. Jus sayin.

By (user no longer on site) OP    13 weeks ago

"Shouldn't this be in the Virus Forum? "

Why?

Cow Urine and dung contains antibacterial properties.

Dried cow dung is also used to make disinfectant soaps. Millions of Indians use it on daily basis.

By *illan-KillashMan 13 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

"Shouldn't this be in the Virus Forum?

Why?

Dried cow dung is also used to make disinfectant soaps. Millions of Indians use it on daily basis. "

It's a health related post, better suited to the Virus Forum would be my answer.

"If" Millions of Indians are eating cow dung on a daily basis it explains all the cases of dysentery.

This sounds more like something you read on a loonytune website/Tik Toc/YouTube/X and took as Gospel.

Similar mindset to Flat Earthers.

By *anted by NightMan 13 weeks ago

Shangri-la

Why?

Dried cow dung is also used to make disinfectant soaps. Millions of Indians use it on daily basis.

It's a health related post, better suited to the Virus Forum would be my answer.

"If" Millions of Indians are eating cow dung on a daily basis it explains all the cases of dysentery.

This sounds more like something you read on a loonytune website/Tik Toc/YouTube/X and took as Gospel.

Similar mindset to Flat Earthers."

Not intended to target any community but state government in eastern India “Bihar” is encouraging people to eat rats in an effort to battle soaring food prices while the origins of rat-worship in India go back to the 15th century. Karni mata temple has around 20,000 rats in residence. Remember that only rats within the temple walls are thought to be reincarnated and therefore sacred. The rats in the town are just, well, rats so it’s ok to eat them.

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

Why?

Similar mindset to Flat Earthers."

If you think that is gross there are people that are treating themselves with human faeces to fix conditions and disorders they believe begin in the stomach biome

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

Why?

Similar mindset to Flat Earthers.

If you think that is gross there are people that are treating themselves with human faeces to fix conditions and disorders they believe begin in the stomach biome "

Oh, yes! There are companies that will pay you loads to take your faeces, and sell it to those willing to use it to treat various gastrointestinal disorders and conditions.

» Add a new message to this topic