FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The Swing Scene in Dubai is Next Level

The Swing Scene in Dubai is Next Level

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *XBCPL OP   Man 15 weeks ago

West London

People often ask me about the swinger scene in Dubai. I tell them it's truly next-level—exotic and wild. While it's under the radar, the parties are incredible, featuring strippers, drinks, and beautiful, naked people from all races and backgrounds. I've never felt uncomfortable or encountered any racist behavior.

In comparison, I feel the UK scene doesn't quite measure up. But I'd love to hear your thoughts—tell me if I'm wrong.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman 15 weeks ago

Leeds

I am guessing the Dubai scene is more expensive ?

By *avinaTVTV/TS 15 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Don't they have some kind of immorality police? Or do they just turn a blind eye to decadent foreigners as long as they spend their money?

By *ee69Man 15 weeks ago

glasgow

"Don't they have some kind of immorality police? Or do they just turn a blind eye to decadent foreigners as long as they spend their money? "

That place in a nut shell lol

By *iman2100Man 15 weeks ago

Glasgow

I would have thought that such events in a country that makes kissing , hugging and holding hands in public a crime. Where sex outside marriage is punishable by serious jail sentences. Swinging would be a very high risk activity.

West London

Not at all - There are underground parties and it's a close knit community - which is good and bad as cliques do form - but as it is a transient city every party someone new ?? - it's actually opening up but as long as respect ye rules of the country all good X

"I am guessing the Dubai scene is more expensive ?"

West London

What happens in a Villa stays ina Villa lol - a look ?? ta a very hedonistic place - drinking and ladies of the night all over but as long as respect the game it's all good - don't be too over the top X

"I would have thought that such events in a country that makes kissing , hugging and holding hands in public a crime. Where sex outside marriage is punishable by serious jail sentences. Swinging would be a very high risk activity."

By *ophieslutTV/TS 15 weeks ago

Central

"Not at all - There are underground parties and it's a close knit community - which is good and bad as cliques do form - but as it is a transient city every party someone new ?? - it's actually opening up but as long as respect ye rules of the country all good X

I am guessing the Dubai scene is more expensive ?"

'Respect the rules of the country", like not swinging?

West London

Nailed it in the head - they do and as long as you play the game it's all good X

"Don't they have some kind of immorality police? Or do they just turn a blind eye to decadent foreigners as long as they spend their money? "

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

"Not at all - There are underground parties and it's a close knit community - which is good and bad as cliques do form - but as it is a transient city every party someone new ?? - it's actually opening up but as long as respect ye rules of the country all good X

"

How does swinging respect the laws of a country when the laws include Sharia law? It seems oxymoronic.

West London

I am guessing the Dubai scene is more expensive ?

'Respect the rules of the country", like not swinging?"

It's a well d one as in one hand pretend to be Islamic but in another level have crazy beach parties and half naked ppl running around so pick your poison X

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

"People often ask me about the swinger scene in Dubai. I tell them it's truly next-level—exotic and wild. While it's under the radar, the parties are incredible, featuring strippers, drinks, and beautiful, naked people from all races and backgrounds. I've never felt uncomfortable or encountered any racist behavior.

In comparison, I feel the UK scene doesn't quite measure up. But I'd love to hear your thoughts—tell me if I'm wrong."

I’ve never experienced swinging in the UAE so can’t technically compare but in theory I would feel far more comfortable swinging in a country where my sexual behaviour isn’t apt to land me in jail. I’ve experienced exotic and wild swinging in the UK with beautiful people across all races, and backgrounds, drinks, and beautiful venues too. Minus the morality police or the threat of them. That makes it loads better when I measure up but again this is all one sided from me.

West London

Respect and thank you for your view - yeah sometimes u need to be careful and I do find in the Uk the freedom to do what and who u want - but also like a bit of the fear factor X

"People often ask me about the swinger scene in Dubai. I tell them it's truly next-level—exotic and wild. While it's under the radar, the parties are incredible, featuring strippers, drinks, and beautiful, naked people from all races and backgrounds. I've never felt uncomfortable or encountered any racist behavior.

In comparison, I feel the UK scene doesn't quite measure up. But I'd love to hear your thoughts—tell me if I'm wrong.

I’ve never experienced swinging in the UAE so can’t technically compare but in theory I would feel far more comfortable swinging in a country where my sexual behaviour isn’t apt to land me in jail. I’ve experienced exotic and wild swinging in the UK with beautiful people across all races, and backgrounds, drinks, and beautiful venues too. Minus the morality police or the threat of them. That makes it loads better when I measure up but again this is all one sided from me. "

By *uckurcumMan 15 weeks ago

County Durham .Bishop Auckland

The fact that these events are "Underground" sums it up .. No matter how you present it, not something I'd be taking part in given local laws,customs and intolerance in any Arab State ...

At the end of the the day your disrespectful to your host country...plain and simple...

Agree about a blind eye being turned for commercial reasons...but once caught you'll all be wanting Diplomatic help from your home countries and likely protesting at being rounded up and beaten,flogged etc...

By *rHotNottsMan 15 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

How does swinging respect the laws of a country when the laws include Sharia law? It seems oxymoronic. "

Most laws only apply to locals , non Muslims can now live together unmarried, can buy alcohol etc UAE is the most progressive liberal Islamic country in the world.

Compare to Saudi where swinging and alcohol is literally underground….

I’ve been to a few events on private islands it’s not really my scene , very money oriented . If you want to pay for wild sex in the UAE there much easier and safer ways than secret swinging with ex-pats !

By *itaandJohnCouple 15 weeks ago

Bristol

I’ve never experienced swinging in the UAE so can’t technically compare but in theory I would feel far more comfortable swinging in a country where my sexual behaviour isn’t apt to land me in jail. I’ve experienced exotic and wild swinging in the UK with beautiful people across all races, and backgrounds, drinks, and beautiful venues too. Minus the morality police or the threat of them. That makes it loads better when I measure up but again this is all one sided from me. "

Agree with this, it would be too much of a potential risk for it to make us feel comfortable doing those sorts of activities.

Plus also we'd likely never visit a country that has such backward views/laws on equality, freedom of expression etc. Supporting such places further enables that sort of behaviour and we couldn't be a part of that.

Just our opinion though; interesting to hear these stories and that this type of fear is enjoyable for some.

Dubai & Nottingham

"Respect and thank you for your view - yeah sometimes u need to be careful and I do find in the Uk the freedom to do what and who u want - but also like a bit of the fear factor X

"

Maybe you don’t have a labour card and emirates ID to lose ? Most people I know don’t want to risk losing huge tax free salaries for the sake of a bit of fun when you can easily fly to Central Asia or Europe to do it on the weekend

West London

Again when done n the confines of your home wn home all good - but agree there is a massive risk X

"Respect and thank you for your view - yeah sometimes u need to be careful and I do find in the Uk the freedom to do what and who u want - but also like a bit of the fear factor X

Maybe you don’t have a labour card and emirates ID to lose ? Most people I know don’t want to risk losing huge tax free salaries for the sake of a bit of fun when you can easily fly to Central Asia or Europe to do it on the weekend "

Leeds

"

UAE is the most progressive liberal Islamic country in the world.

"

I consider The Gambia to be a more liberal Islamic country than UAE.

West London

"

I consider The Gambia to be a more liberal Islamic country than UAE. "

Hahaha whatever floats your boat lol - all good and respect X

By *ortyairCouple 15 weeks ago

Wallasey

What would happen if someone reported a party? Would the police investigate or turn a blind eye?

Mrs x

By *oody BMan 15 weeks ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

And full of professionals.

By *red333Man 15 weeks ago

Dorchester

I have no interest in Dubai its man made to attract westerners to an Arab country to take their money off them, its too hot and too restrictive

Dubai & Nottingham

"

Based on what exactly ? I know west Africa well and Gambia is one of the worst countries in the world for female inequality. Although it’s now known as hub of sex tourism for older white women that hardly equates to a progressive country like UAE

Leeds

"

Although it’s now known as hub of sex tourism for older white women that hardly equates to a progressive country like UAE "

I was thinking of freedom to purchase alcohol, to wear what you want, dance and to share a hotel room if you are not married.

By *ovinOral69Man 14 weeks ago

Spain

You can, you can, you can and you can

By *insBadMan 14 weeks ago

& around

In comparison, I feel the UK scene doesn't quite measure up. But I'd love to hear your thoughts—tell me if I'm wrong."

Booking flights as I type

By *allySlinkyWoman 14 weeks ago

Leeds

"People often ask me about the swinger scene in Dubai. I tell them it's truly next-level—exotic and wild...

In comparison, I feel the UK scene doesn't quite measure up. "

Have you swung anywhere except Dubai and UK ?

By *rHotNottsMan 14 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"

Although it’s now known as hub of sex tourism for older white women that hardly equates to a progressive country like UAE

I was thinking of freedom to purchase alcohol, to wear what you want, dance and to share a hotel room if you are not married. "

Have you been to Dubai ?

Any non Muslim can buy alcohol, there are thousands of bars and many alcohol shops. Last year all taxes were removed from alcohol and alcohol licences became free for residents to make it cheaper & easier to buy. Tourists can buy alcohol without needing a licence

The law on not being able to share a room or apartment if not married was abolished and was never enforced anyway , no one cares who lives with or stays with who.

People dance all the time in Arabic and western clubs. Clubs are open every night many until 4 or 5am

Wear what ever you want on the beaches or in clubs just respect the culture in places of government , religion and around families children, don’t wander around in the city in your underwear.

By *red333Man 14 weeks ago

Dorchester

"

Although it’s now known as hub of sex tourism for older white women that hardly equates to a progressive country like UAE

I was thinking of freedom to purchase alcohol, to wear what you want, dance and to share a hotel room if you are not married.

Have you been to Dubai ?

Any non Muslim can buy alcohol, there are thousands of bars and many alcohol shops. Last year all taxes were removed from alcohol and alcohol licences became free for residents to make it cheaper & easier to buy. Tourists can buy alcohol without needing a licence

The law on not being able to share a room or apartment if not married was abolished and was never enforced anyway , no one cares who lives with or stays with who.

People dance all the time in Arabic and western clubs. Clubs are open every night many until 4 or 5am

Wear what ever you want on the beaches or in clubs just respect the culture in places of government , religion and around families children, don’t wander around in the city in your underwear.

"

You live and work there you are obviously biased Arab countries are not normally as lax as you are intimating with alcohol, womens rights, dress codes and swinging, so i was right when i said that Dubai was built to take tourist money and do what you like lawfully until they change their minds about what is lawful, its not a country i would visit ever i had a friend an aircraft engineer who lived and worked in various arab areas khartoum, Riyadh and various others and the stories he told us weren't good and its surprising they would let you get away with them but like i said purpose built to take tourist money

By *andynecklaceWoman 14 weeks ago

West Brom

The fact that it's underground says a lot lol

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

All you need to know aha

By *rish In DubaiMan 10 weeks ago

Carlow

"

Have you been to Dubai ?

You live and work there you are obviously biased Arab countries are not normally as lax as you are intimating with alcohol, womens rights, dress codes and swinging, so i was right when i said that Dubai was built to take tourist money and do what you like lawfully until they change their minds about what is lawful, its not a country i would visit ever i had a friend an aircraft engineer who lived and worked in various arab areas khartoum, Riyadh and various others and the stories he told us weren't good and its surprising they would let you get away with them but like i said purpose built to take tourist money "

Why would you never visit?

Its not taking tourist money. People actually live here aswell.

Dubai is very liberal. Everything that was described happens here all the time.

By *rHotNottsMan 10 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"

Have you been to Dubai ?

You live and work there you are obviously biased Arab countries are not normally as lax as you are intimating with alcohol, womens rights, dress codes and swinging, so i was right when i said that Dubai was built to take tourist money and do what you like lawfully until they change their minds about what is lawful, its not a country i would visit ever i had a friend an aircraft engineer who lived and worked in various arab areas khartoum, Riyadh and various others and the stories he told us weren't good and its surprising they would let you get away with them but like i said purpose built to take tourist money

Why would you never visit?

Its not taking tourist money. People actually live here aswell.

Dubai is very liberal. Everything that was described happens here all the time. "

People don’t realise how liberal UAE is. Even within the UAE Dubai is very liberal compared to Abu Dhabi in Sharjah.

By *oiluvfunMan 10 weeks ago

Penrith

[Removed by poster at 01/07/24 12:28:36]

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

The problem with Dubai being liberal is not that you cannot do many things that you are stating but that Dubai isn’t a country. It’s a city within a very strict country. Liberal is subjective when you’re held to the laws of a country and not just a city.

Leave the one Emirate and it’s a different story. I first visited Dubai before it was what it is now. It was far from liberal. I’ve been to four of the seven emirates extensively over more than two decades. Dubai, in comparison, is a playground —almost Disney like — where the idea of if you can dream it, in a desert, we’ve already built it. I don’t like sand getting stuck in all sorts of crevices, therefore for me, this is a playground I choose to not play and potentially get caught in.

By *lkGuyMagic24Man 10 weeks ago

Chislehurst

"

Gambia is more liberal but not in a good way, they allow foreigners to do heinous things to kids

By *lack mamba123Man 9 weeks ago

bedford

Hi I’m on holiday in Dubai I’m staying at the dukes the palm just to see if there was any likeminded people who would be interested in meeting up for a drink and a chat

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man 9 weeks ago

Stourbridge

Yes they just put 50 lashes on the price of a shag……

By *hilloutMan 9 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Despite its modern, western-esque veneer it remains a very conservative country with strict rules and norms.

I wouldn't think they'd give foreigners a free pass for flaunting their rules / customs?

Seems to be asking for a world of trouble

By *oe n JayCouple 9 weeks ago

Surrey

Wow, next trip I guess

By *glyBettyTV/TS 9 weeks ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

Otherwise known as Doo-Doobai to those that know....

By *lder.Woman 9 weeks ago

Not Local

Didn't someone get arrested for having a mental health crisis there recently? I wouldn't want to set foot in the country, let alone swing there.

By *eedshandymanMan 9 weeks ago

leeds

Sharia law be chopping there cocks off??

By *allySlinkyWoman 8 weeks ago

Leeds

"Didn't someone get arrested for having a mental health crisis there recently? I wouldn't want to set foot in the country, let alone swing there. "

It was an Irish Airhostess accused of attempted suicide and alcohol consumption after an alleged assault. The Authorities confiscated her passport but thankfully she has been allowed to fly home now.

By *rHotNottsMan 8 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Hi I’m on holiday in Dubai I’m staying at the dukes the palm just to see if there was any likeminded people who would be interested in meeting up for a drink and a chat "

I love the dukes, am often at Ula at the weekends. One of my fave places on the palm.

I expect if you’re staying at Dukes you get free access to Ula. I would come and say hi but in the uk till end of July

By *yanLouiseCouple 8 weeks ago

South

It seems there is quite a scene over there, just hard to find the people on here as can’t search the location. Some really hot couples too

By *alippoMan 7 weeks ago

D

Here all year round

By *laweMan 7 weeks ago

Dubai & London

"It seems there is quite a scene over there, just hard to find the people on here as can’t search the location. Some really hot couples too "

Very true. Residents here aren't really aware of this site, bar a few. And tourists that visit have actually told me they get bombarded by messages on here that they get turned off.

For couples, they have to go through a pile of desperate men.

As a bull, it's rare to find a good couple who's on a similar page. And when you do, they told me they were receiving too many messages a day and felt a little turned off by it...

So I guess it's tough all around

By *hief_Of_AlwaysMan 7 weeks ago

London or Bedford

Why would I want to visit a country where I can be arrested for my Tweets?

Imagine what they’d do to me for my “sexual immorality”.

John Barnes said it best with regards to the Qatar World Cup - “Respect the culture or don’t go”

I’m not going

By *hePleasurerMan 7 weeks ago

Cheshire

I like a good flogging as much as the next man, but much rather it came from a latex-clad dominatrix than a morality policeman.

» Add a new message to this topic