FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tell me……

Tell me……

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *injaprincess OP   Woman 16 weeks ago

herehere

Your views on the we-vibe

Is it worth the money ?

Does it actually do as advertised?

Any and all advice welcome …..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eroLondonMan 13 weeks ago

Mayfair

I've just had to Google™ "we-vibe". I'm enlightened.

By *jj2012Man 13 weeks ago

Barry

"Your views on the we-vibe

Is it worth the money ?

"

is it a dating site

By *r SproutMan 13 weeks ago

the middle somewhere

Are you a real ninja OP?

If you are I’m well impressed

By *injaprincess OP   Woman 13 weeks ago

herehere

We vibe jive

Or

Lovense lush

Thoughts ….. pros & cons

herehere

"I've just had to Google™ "we-vibe". I'm enlightened."

I am intrigued by it …. Really curious if it’s as good as it reads !

herehere

"Are you a real ninja OP?

If you are I’m well impressed "

By *r John WickMan 13 weeks ago

The Continental

I like Lovense stuff, and have a few that both I and Mrs Wick use

By *r SproutMan 13 weeks ago

the middle somewhere

"

I’m well impressed

By *rRiosMan 13 weeks ago

dublin

If you are I’m well impressed "

What about a real princess, less impressed?

By *issYeuxBleusWoman 13 weeks ago

My boudoir - S Wales

I’ll be honest OP I found it quite frustrating. The device itself didn’t last long before conking out. I was sent a free one because I had a heart stopping mishap with a clit clamp. luckily my clit lived to tell the tale.

Maybe they just sent me a dodgy one to keep me quiet.

herehere

"I’ll be honest OP I found it quite frustrating. The device itself didn’t last long before conking out. I was sent a free one because I had a heart stopping mishap with a clit clamp. luckily my clit lived to tell the tale.

Maybe they just sent me a dodgy one to keep me quiet. "

Was this the we vibe??

Omg so glad your clit survived! Sounds really scary to me!!! I may just stick to tongue and fingers lol

By *issYeuxBleusWoman 13 weeks ago

My boudoir - S Wales

"I’ll be honest OP I found it quite frustrating. The device itself didn’t last long before conking out. I was sent a free one because I had a heart stopping mishap with a clit clamp. luckily my clit lived to tell the tale.

Was this the we vibe??

Omg so glad your clit survived! Sounds really scary to me!!! I may just stick to tongue and fingers lol "

Yes the we-vibe.

Genuinely never want to even go near another clit clamp. It was traumatic.

I think they had a good giggle at my complaint though and took pity on me

herehere

Was this the we vibe??

Omg so glad your clit survived! Sounds really scary to me!!! I may just stick to tongue and fingers lol

Yes the we-vibe.

Genuinely never want to even go near another clit clamp. It was traumatic.

I think they had a good giggle at my complaint though and took pity on me "

Omg hon!!! I’d be freaking wanting the whole site for free!!!! Thank you will be striking that one off the list!!!

herehere

I’m well impressed "

Why thank you

By *ikesEmBigMan 13 weeks ago

Herts

"Your views on the we-vibe

Is it worth the money ?

"

I've had some fun controlling one with a long distance fb, but also in a restaurant with her too. We were mega horny when we were leaving and she had to cover my bulge. That was a great weekend

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

I found the we-vibe over promised and underdelivered. It was not all that impressive. Weak vibrations in my opinion. Cumbersome too.

I’ve had three Lovesense Lush toys.

The original: it was the most frustrating one. The Bluetooth connection was easily disconnected if you closed your legs it happened to be wearing knickers or clothes. The vibrations were also so weak that I wondered if they intended for anyone to orgasm with this. Distances less than 1000km were okay but the frequency of disconnecting was extremely frustrating. The quietest of the Lush toys ever made.

Lush II: a massive improvement. The connection was not easily lost. The vibrations were stronger but could still be improved a bit more. It was still fairly quiet and easy to get away with wearing it and having it activated discreetly in the quietest of places.

Lush III: they finally got it right! Strongest vibrations of any similar toy, no disconnection problems, and they also improved the app loads. The furthest I’ve used it was over 5000km distance from me and the person controlling it. I can wear it out and even close my legs tightly without losing connection. The only downside, it’s loads louder than any of the older versions. Gone are the days of wearing it to a board meeting, or even out to dinner. I can still wear it in the loud Tube lines as it’s mute in comparison to the Tube. I’ve even worn it on a long haul flight. It’s not lost connection, when using Wi-Fi on a plane. Highly rated.

herehere

"I found the we-vibe over promised and underdelivered. It was not all that impressive. Weak vibrations in my opinion. Cumbersome too.

I’ve had three Lovesense Lush toys.

The original: it was the most frustrating one. The Bluetooth connection was easily disconnected if you closed your legs it happened to be wearing knickers or clothes. The vibrations were also so weak that I wondered if they intended for anyone to orgasm with this. Distances less than 1000km were okay but the frequency of disconnecting was extremely frustrating. The quietest of the Lush toys ever made.

Lush II: a massive improvement. The connection was not easily lost. The vibrations were stronger but could still be improved a bit more. It was still fairly quiet and easy to get away with wearing it and having it activated discreetly in the quietest of places.

Lush III: they finally got it right! Strongest vibrations of any similar toy, no disconnection problems, and they also improved the app loads. The furthest I’ve used it was over 5000km distance from me and the person controlling it. I can wear it out and even close my legs tightly without losing connection. The only downside, it’s loads louder than any of the older versions. Gone are the days of wearing it to a board meeting, or even out to dinner. I can still wear it in the loud Tube lines as it’s mute in comparison to the Tube. I’ve even worn it on a long haul flight. It’s not lost connection, when using Wi-Fi on a plane. Highly rated. "

Thank you so much ! The lush III , is the one on my list ! It’s seems there’s good reviews for the lovesence and their products

By *ookie46Woman 13 weeks ago

Deepest darkest Peru

I have the lush 2 and it worked well when I was using it with an ex partner with the distance between us 120 miles

It definitely made life interesting

By *lik and PaulCouple 13 weeks ago

Flagrante

We love ours and great for when Flik is away on business.

» Add a new message to this topic