FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Young Women on Fab

Young Women on Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just writing to write a post about the younger women on fab.... I don't know if I'm in a minority here but, a big percentage of women profiles (say 26 below) just do not seem genuine to me!! It may be my own paranoia suggesting this....

It seems whenever I view a girl of my own age or lower I get one of 3 of the following

1. Not looking for single men

2. My message Deleted

3. Blocked!!!

Now I pride myself on never 'harassing' women in here and respect no means no! I also know that I'm not the best looking guy in here! But i can't be in attractive to every younger woman!!

Any other guys feel this? And any woman care to help?!xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

your right im false and really a guy called kevin

Not had any issues on this.

My names Fred and I've grown breasts

We have an 18 year old girls profile saying she's looking to lose her virginity in our area.... Now, not saying its a false profile... But!!!!

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

If I was 18-20 I probably wouldnt go higher than 25....

(Trying to think back to that age) lol

5-7yrs is nothing to me now....but to someone that young, its a big difference...

"your right im false and really a guy called kevin"

I definately think your real!! Just far away!! But seriously... Every women of my own age group ignores me!! It's very frustrating!! Haha

"My names Fred and I've grown breasts"

We have spoken before but again too far to meet!! And like I said, it's only a percentage... But my first thought when messaging someone of similar age is.... They won't reply but worth a shot!!

My real name is Ursula Galumbitz and I am the triple breasted whore of Eroticon Six.

Young women are massively, massively in demand, and not just on here - seriously as soon as the warm weather rolls around, take note of the fact that whenever you see a good-looking girl out and about, she will always have at least one guy in tow.

So how does a guy go about charming such a girl? Well, that's a question we've been asking for thousands of years isn't it?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Your profile reads like you just want cyber...that would be off putting if you're here to actually meet!'

"My names Fred and I've grown breasts

We have spoken before but again too far to meet!! And like I said, it's only a percentage... But my first thought when messaging someone of similar age is.... They won't reply but worth a shot!!"

I know what you mean but try and not think negative there's loads of girls around your age genuine. Maybe not enough by you

"your right im false and really a guy called kevin

I definately think your real!! Just far away!! But seriously... Every women of my own age group ignores me!! It's very frustrating!! Haha"

You need to be able to prove that you can perform a handbrake turn in your car.

That is a guaranteed way to make any young ladies clothes instantly fall off!!

Your three reasons are all pretty good ones for not getting a reply and doesnt mean they arent real.

I've got to agree though, there are a lot of profiles that appear fake, that say they are young women but if you were going to pick someone to impersonate, you wouldnt pick a 75 year old man, would you?

Its just supply and demand, plus you're probably a little bit too young for them. A lot of young women who are confident and out-going in their sexuality go for older men (yum yum yum! )

"Your profile reads like you just want cyber...that would be off putting if you're here to actually meet!'"

Oh does it?! See I'm terrible at writing about myself!! Maybe I shall change my page! I am definately looking to meet! I have only met people from here that are 35+ and I just want to have a meet with someone my own age! That's not to rule out 35+ anymore of course!

I definately think your real!! Just far away!! But seriously... Every women of my own age group ignores me!! It's very frustrating!! Haha

"

Love a bit of Top Gear quoting

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

Hi Kevin, I'm Shirley would you like a meet...

"I just writing to write a post about the younger women on fab.... I don't know if I'm in a minority here but, a big percentage of women profiles (say 26 below) just do not seem genuine to me!! It may be my own paranoia suggesting this....

It seems whenever I view a girl of my own age or lower I get one of 3 of the following

2. My message Deleted

3. Blocked!!!

Now I pride myself on never 'harassing' women in here and respect no means no! I also know that I'm not the best looking guy in here! But i can't be in attractive to every younger woman!!

Any other guys feel this? And any woman care to help?!xxxx"

And decide what age you are-might help

Love a bit of Top Gear quoting "

I changed my profile so maybe it's more suited?!

"I changed my profile so maybe it's more suited?!"

your age filters are set to 18 to 65.. thats quite diverse

also are you 26 or 27?

"I changed my profile so maybe it's more suited?!"

No need for the line about not being interested in guys either. You're straight and your filters are set to block single men.

"I changed my profile so maybe it's more suited?!

also are you 26 or 27?"

That's because I'm not opposed to meeting women older than me, but I want women my own age more! I'm 27, i was 26 when I set this up! I should prob change my name too I guess!! Haha

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I just writing to write a post about the younger women on fab.... I don't know if I'm in a minority here but, a big percentage of women profiles (say 26 below) just do not seem genuine to me!! It may be my own paranoia suggesting this....

2. My message Deleted

3. Blocked!!!

okay.... ask yourself this....

"how do you stand out from anybody else?"......

the site does give you all the tools for it to work.... I think for most it is a case of working out how to help yourself "help yourself"!...... and that is something you have to learn...

give people a reason to say "wow I have to meet this person!"

I get young women message me all time time . Like 18and 19. Saying oh shall we be friends etc. All sexy photos - not that I am jealous I mean who wants to be slim gorgeous and young. . . But I block them as also think they are fake

"That's because I'm not opposed to meeting women older than me, but I want women my own age more!"

Can you not see the flaw in that approach? Younger women will think you aren't fussy, older women will know that they are your second choice...

Some people think to much

lol .... hello Kevin. .. actually you cant be a male as no guy would adorn their body in chocolate. .... you have been rumbled... you are a woman lol

"That's because I'm not opposed to meeting women older than me, but I want women my own age more!

Can you not see the flaw in that approach? Younger women will think you aren't fussy, older women will know that they are your second choice...

"

Im not in his area or his league. what is wrong with older women? im not v experienced but still .....

Dude seriously. Try having every girl your entire life ignore you, this is nothing.

"That's because I'm not opposed to meeting women older than me, but I want women my own age more!

Im not in his area or his league. what is wrong with older women? im not v experienced but still ....."

Who said that there is anything wrong with older women? Read what I said again.

Are you saying that you would happily meet a man who'd preference is someone half your age and is probably only meeting you because he can't meet anyone that fits his preferences? or would you rather meet someone who's profile makes it clear they prefer someone of your own age?

everythings in school years wen your younger even though there maybee months between birthdays i went out with ayear 11 when i wasin year 10. #cougar

"I changed my profile so maybe it's more suited?!

also are you 26 or 27?

That's because I'm not opposed to meeting women older than me, but I want women my own age more! I'm 27, i was 26 when I set this up! I should prob change my name too I guess!! Haha"

I think the photo could be better.and the text of the profile,definitely doesnt stand out. x

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I better let Mrs Cherry know shes not real, plus all those people we have met

a wise man on here once said if the common problem is YOU then the problem is with YOU.

Heya

Well tbh to stand out don't do the typical copy paste message sent to every women/ couple profile.

Read their profile and word it so you know what they are looking for. Persistence is annoying especially if they continue messaging. Make it unique.

I auto delete messages which haven't got the word in subject. Its common decency to read a profile before saying do you want a fuck basically. Haha not aimed at you in general with the bad side.

G xx

Ahh 26, now that was a long time ago?!

Last time I checked I was real

By *orkshire born and bredMan  over a year ago

Preston & Bradford

I am just in exactly the same boat as Trev, to a tee but it is a little disappointing that this happens

By *orkshire born and bredMan  over a year ago

Preston & Bradford

Maybe if people took the time even though they have hundreds of replies to just say no thanks then blokes might start writing individual messages rather than cut an pastes. I always write individiual messages but 99% of the time the person i have responded to is so rude they either delete my message ot just don't reply at all

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Maybe if people took the time even though they have hundreds of replies to just say no thanks then blokes might start writing individual messages rather than cut an pastes. I always write individiual messages but 99% of the time the person i have responded to is so rude they either delete my message ot just don't reply at all"

From site FAQs: There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you should assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

London

"

Indeed!

"Some people think to much"

[Removed by poster at 30/03/13 17:53:57]

2. My message Deleted

3. Blocked!!!

thank god for that, a young guy NOT after older women, I think I love you lol

"My real name is Ursula Galumbitz and I am the triple breasted whore of Eroticon Six.

"

Phwoar

Are you saying that you would happily meet a man whod preference is someone half your age and is probably only meeting you because he cant meet anyone that fits his preferences?

You could say the same about most men of any age in that they would prefer a woman in her twenties, but they cant always get one so they take what they can get.

Im not in his area or his league. what is wrong with older women? im not v experienced but still .....

Who said that there is anything wrong with older women? Read what I said again.

Are you saying that you would happily meet a man who'd preference is someone half your age and is probably only meeting you because he can't meet anyone that fits his preferences? or would you rather meet someone who's profile makes it clear they prefer someone of your own age?"

Actually I think if you read my profile it says I'm looking for women my own age but I'm happy to meet women older than... Nothing about being second best, If I see a 45 year old woman I'm attracted to I will message her!

"Heya

Well tbh to stand out don't do the typical copy paste message sent to every women/ couple profile.

Read their profile and word it so you know what they are looking for. Persistence is annoying especially if they continue messaging. Make it unique.

I auto delete messages which haven't got the word in subject. Its common decency to read a profile before saying do you want a fuck basically. Haha not aimed at you in general with the bad side.

G xx"

G thank you for your feedback. I never copy and paste, but maybe some if my messages are a little 'generic' and could maybe be more 'stand out'

I always make sure I read a profile properly! Unless its a never ending profile then I just look elsewhere!

But thanks again.

X

" Nothing about being second best, If I see a 45 year old woman I'm attracted to I will message her!

"

So, say by some fluke of Fab you get two meet requests through, one from a 25 year old and one from a 45 year old, who are both local and both available at the same time, who are you going to meet ?

" Nothing about being second best, If I see a 45 year old woman I'm attracted to I will message her!

So, say by some fluke of Fab you get two meet requests through, one from a 25 year old and one from a 45 year old, who are both local and both available at the same time, who are you going to meet ?"

I've already answered that one fella! Whoever I'm more attracted to physically an mentally.

London

So, say by some fluke of Fab you get two meet requests through, one from a 25 year old and one from a 45 year old, who are both local and both available at the same time, who are you going to meet ?"

Tsk!!! C'mon now!

London

So, say by some fluke of Fab you get two meet requests through, one from a 25 year old and one from a 45 year old, who are both local and both available at the same time, who are you going to meet ?

I've already answered that one fella! Whoever I'm more attracted to physically an mentally.

"

Oh you're smooooooth!

Good diplomatic answer. In fact, I've liked your attitude throughout this thread, you come across as a decent bloke.

Good luck to you!

By *win PeaksCouple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

Afternoon Kevin.

[Removed by poster at 30/03/13 18:44:31]

Oh you're smooooooth!

Good diplomatic answer. In fact, I've liked your attitude throughout this thread, you come across as a decent bloke.

Good luck to you! "

I know !

It's almost like he's thought about that one

Note to self : Must watch more Paxman

Mmmm Kevin you've got great boobies

"

Trev, sometimes youve just got to accept youre not going to make everyone on here happy!.

But credit where credit is due - Youve stuck around for 6 hours, you havent gone off on one and been rude and you seem to have listened to some of the more sensible advice youve been given, which is more than some do....

Good luck

"

Good luck to you! "

You type quicker than me, was just saying the same...

Oh you're smooooooth!

Good luck to you! "

Thank you very much! I'm glad someone is!! Haha xxx

» Add a new message to this topic