FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > You ve Been Scammed.

You ve Been Scammed.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You’ve Been Scammed with Matt Allwright and the series that looks at the devastating impact of scams on peoples lives was on BBC 1 . Just been looking at this on Tv this poor woman had her best friend Scammed money from her and her dad 1000ss some of them scams thay come up with show how easy we can be had it really do make me sick ... Don't know how people can live with themselves .. Glad that woman was sorted out . That poor would just did not lose money but trust in people was devastated it was her friend. I don't trust that easy when it come to money ,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In the magazine I got free with the local newspaper, there was an article by a woman who, when her sister fell on hard times, let her come and do the accounts for the business she and her husband ran. You can guess what happened can't you given that the sister had 4 holidays per year, cooked the books to the tune of £16,000, didn't even apologise in court where she got sent down. When the woman asked her sister why she did it, she just said because I could. Thing is that the couple had to dip into their savings to pay the staff one month and that is how they found out

"In the magazine I got free with the local newspaper, there was an article by a woman who, when her sister fell on hard times, let her come and do the accounts for the business she and her husband ran. You can guess what happened can't you given that the sister had 4 holidays per year, cooked the books to the tune of £16,000, didn't even apologise in court where she got sent down. When the woman asked her sister why she did it, she just said because I could. Thing is that the couple had to dip into their savings to pay the staff one month and that is how they found out"
god the things people will do for money .... But a sister that's just the pits ....... so bad . Like people doing this to the old and vulnerable I hate it .

horrible what some people will do. i amm selling some pieces of cheese i got from the moon only £2 any 1 interested

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

"horrible what some people will do. i amm selling some pieces of cheese i got from the moon only £2 any 1 interested "

cheese from the moon, you say, wonderful...i'll take a dozen

"horrible what some people will do. i amm selling some pieces of cheese i got from the moon only £2 any 1 interested "
Do you know what happened other day john got some fence pant from BQ had 5 pounds of as been opened up ... got 3 cans ... come to open them only filled with water ... did take back and got money back but could not get over a person doing that ..

By *o1mrtlcMan  over a year ago

cannock

I haven't seen it but these people that con others how do they live with them selfs and that with her own sister how could she do that and was being helped out to that was a double whammy

But...but...i just bought the sole rights to sell moon cheese from a guy on the internet!

By *o1mrtlcMan  over a year ago

cannock

"horrible what some people will do. i amm selling some pieces of cheese i got from the moon only £2 any 1 interested Do you know what happened other day john got some fence pant from BQ had 5 pounds of as been opened up ... got 3 cans ... come to open them only filled with water ... did take back and got money back but could not get over a person doing that .. "
I don't understand it myself why go to such length just for a few quid ism glad John got his money back

Sure, I will get my uncle the ex finance minister of Nigeria to contact you for your bank details. We need loads of cheese here just send your bank details and we will pay £1000's per kilo for it.

"horrible what some people will do. i amm selling some pieces of cheese i got from the moon only £2 any 1 interested

But...but...i just bought the sole rights to sell moon cheese from a guy on the internet! "

Oh crap! You too???? Still at least I have my bible personally signed by Jesus. Well that's what the lovely guy from Nigeria said when I bought it. Show me the monies!!!!!

You have to be so careful.

I got a call from a car insurance company last week. She knew my name and said she was from the company I am actually with.

She was clearly trying to sell me something and she said "before we go further can you confirm your name, house number, post code and car registration number please"?

I said, "if you are who you say you are, you already have those details".

She said "I'm sorry I can't help you if you won't confirm your details"!

I said "help me? I haven't asked for help, you called me"!

Her response? She hung up!

I don't give any details out over the phone, I shred everything and am careful with Internet purchasing but I still had my credit card cloned and they spent 3k on it!

Thankfully the credit card company wiped it from my statement.

Trust no one I say!

» Add a new message to this topic