FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cock tease??

Cock tease??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so I have some public pics (I love artistic ones) and I've had a couple of meets (fairly fussy when it comes to this) and I take my time getting to know the person first!

I keep getting random guys accusing me of being a cock tease because I have public pics but won't meet them! I know I can hit the block button!

So the question is should I make my pics private or friends only?

K x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why would you worry what others think , it's your profile use it how you want

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Ok so I have some public pics (I love artistic ones) and I've had a couple of meets (fairly fussy when it comes to this) and I take my time getting to know the person first!

I keep getting random guys accusing me of being a cock tease because I have public pics but won't meet them! I know I can hit the block button!

K x"

whatever you do, don't remove them till I've looked

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Ok so I have some public pics (I love artistic ones) and I've had a couple of meets (fairly fussy when it comes to this) and I take my time getting to know the person first!

K x"

it's up to you - if you're happy to have your pics up then leave them - don't take any notice of these idiots! Z

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

K x

whatever you do, don't remove them till I've looked "

Very artistic! Keep them in public (so I can perve them again) and block the losers.

Lot of knobs on here, literally and figuratively, ignore them and keep on doing what you're doing. Great pics!

Great pics.

Don't let others dictate what you do and don't put on your profile.

K x"

Leave them as they are!!

I get similar comments regularly. Doesn't stop me having one or two visible!! Just delete and block

Keep them, they are lovely pics

Dont listen to the idiots, leave them if your happy with them.

As I have said before, how I use FAB is my own business, and peeps do not like it, it is their problem, not mine.

Your pics are perfect, sexy and teasing. I think more people appreciate then than complain about then.

Express yourself, it's your profile.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

K x"

No! Don't remove them, this is just another form of throwing rattles out of prams because you wont meet.

K x

whatever you do, don't remove them till I've looked "

Thanks guys. I think they are staying!

K xxx

K x

Leave them as they are!!

I get similar comments regularly. Doesn't stop me having one or two visible!! Just delete and block "

Cock tease!!

By *leasurexxWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

They are Yummy pics don't you dare remove

Great pics!!! You get sad people who are just judgemental!!

Keep them up if you chose and don't let sad little people put you off!! I get comments because I can't play anymore, but I still like to come and look!!

Have fun!!

Xxx

Why would you listen to anyone who thought public pics equalled guarantees meet? These people have a riduculous sense of entitlement. Are you supposed to meet, suck, fuck everyone who has seen your pics? Seriously, some people need to get a grip.

Besides, being teased is wonderful. I really enjoy some people's pics on here. I may never have even messages them, they may not be my type or I may not have a reply, but the voyeur in me can appreciate and admire their pics. Some are arty, stunning or just plain filthy, but all good in their own way.

Tease away your pics are fab

Just block

By *obnessMan  over a year ago

york

[Removed by poster at 28/03/13 10:33:46]

By *obnessMan  over a year ago

york

I keep getting random guys accusing me of being a cock tease because I have public pics but won't meet them! I know I can hit the

K x"

. It would be criminal to remove those gorgeous pics.

K x"

It's akin to the worrying assumption that somebody is asking for it by the way they dress. Sign of a truely sick mind to me.

Pics are lovely by the way

"Tease away your pics are fab "

Lol thank you

Keep them public, it just means you will have to use the block button more.

"Why would you listen to anyone who thought public pics equalled guarantees meet? These people have a riduculous sense of entitlement. Are you supposed to meet, suck, fuck everyone who has seen your pics? Seriously, some people need to get a grip.

Besides, being teased is wonderful. I really enjoy some people's pics on here. I may never have even messages them, they may not be my type or I may not have a reply, but the voyeur in me can appreciate and admire their pics. Some are arty, stunning or just plain filthy, but all good in their own way.

"

K x

Leave them as they are!!

I get similar comments regularly. Doesn't stop me having one or two visible!! Just delete and block

Cock tease!! "

You have a cock ??

Well - you live and learn!!!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Why would you worry what others think , it's your profile use it how you want "

^^^^This!

By *inky BunnyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 28/03/13 13:28:47]

Cardiff

K x"

Well, to be perfectly honest, they're not that good - apart from the natural one where you're lying with the colourful towel around you.

They're not artistic, just polished. Not sexy, just pretty.

So all in all, for me, just leave 'em

I'd still shag the arse off you though xxx

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

You will always get people that think because you are on here, you should be willing to just meet anyone regardless of your preferences! I get it all the time, but I'm great at ignoring them now!

If they think I am a tease, tough! I'm fussy and wont change that for anyone

No they are your pics if you want them on your profile go for it.

If guys can't take rejection then that is their fault,don't let them bother you x

[Removed by poster at 28/03/13 14:39:45]

K x

Well, to be perfectly honest, they're not that good - apart from the natural one where you're lying with the colourful towel around you.

They're not artistic, just polished. Not sexy, just pretty.

So all in all, for me, just leave 'em

I'd still shag the arse off you though xxx

"

I'll not be going anywhere near your hairy arse thanks very much! 

The question wasn't about the quality of the pics and I never referred to my pics as artistic I just said I like artistic pics!

The guys that send you the messages need to get some perspective on things and not harass ... shame there's not a wall of shame on FAB to report people for being a pain, but who haven't fallen into abusive language yet ...

It's only teasing if you lead them up the path ... it sounds like they are trying to walk up the path without invitation.

who gives a fuck about what some random guys that dont know you think about you personally

I think they're great!!! More interesting than the same cock pic over and over lol u keep them on, stuff the saddo's xx

Cardiff

"

The question wasn't about the quality of the pics and I never referred to my pics as artistic I just said I like artistic pics!

"

Ooooh feisty, that's better!

I've changed my mind about your polished, pretty pics however : hide 'em; shouldn't be allowed out in public!

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

Your pics are one step above the rest...and very very enticing. There are too many gynecological views of people's bits on here....so when I see your very classy pics I smile and smaile again... To answer your question, it is up to you how you manage them but in my opinion, hidding some and releasing them every so often keeps the imagination going and your fans salivating...

Who ever says Cock tease anyway?

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

No......

By *onboy777Man  over a year ago

Newark

With being a sex site I thought profiles were meant to tease and entice others to contact you

Take no notice of them,there are some gentlemen on here though.xxxxx

[Removed by poster at 28/03/13 15:53:16]

As a photographer, what I admire most about your photos are the unique perspectives of some of them. Too many people take the same old boring shots. Be adventuresome and explore new territory!

As for your question: You're under no obligation to meet. Isn't voyeurism one of the listed interests? Your profile fulfills that desire.

Here here. I love having my cock.teased but do channel that latent lust when.I do play. Good on you for keeping the.pics for the greter good of us leches

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"

As for your question: You're under no obligation to meet. Isn't voyeurism one of the listed interests? Your profile fulfills that desire. "

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

K x"

Just because you have public pics it doesnt mean you agree to meet anyone.As for being a tease, you arent making them look at your pics they are teasing themselves

Gorgeous classy pictures please keep them from one fem to another they are lovely

Gorgeous classy pictures please keep them from one fem to another they are lovely

"Gorgeous classy pictures "

Yes, they are. A lady's feet are very sensual, yet underappreciated

When I read things like this, about the kind of messages that guys send to single women, it does make me realise how inappropriate some men can be towards a woman, almost bullying in nature. We hear a lot about abusive messages after a rejection.

As part of a couple I never get abusive messages from men. Now I dont think its because they are all scared of me, I do think its because they are wary because a man shares the profile with me.

No-one can hurt you, so simply dont answer the message and delete. So they think you're a prick tease, that may well be, so what, you're not going to meet them are you.

Ignore and put more pics up

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

beautiful pictures .... dont let the nutters on here get to you ..... fabbed nearly all of them .... hope you take it as the compliment its meant to be xxx

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

People will use insults in order to manipulate. Calling you a 'cock tease' they may hope that you will try to prove you are not. Ignore them, block and move on.

And do what you like with your profile if it works for you.

I pay no attention to whatever people say about mine - I do what I like.

» Add a new message to this topic