FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Jam on it!

Jam on it!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig bad OP   Man  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Whats the question???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Whats the question???"
Femme can i smother you in W.I damson jam and lick it off????

"Whats the question???Femme can i smother you in W.I damson jam and lick it off???? "

Wont i get all sticky though????

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Whats the question???Femme can i smother you in W.I damson jam and lick it off????

Wont i get all sticky though????"

might swap the jam for maple syrup......oooooooooooh did i tell ya about my dream.......ooooooops sorry il shut up now

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is that a bad dose of syphilis you got there or have you been playing kinky food games?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Is that a bad dose of syphilis you got there or have you been playing kinky food games?"
the latter ....who you calling kinky?

"Is that a bad dose of syphilis you got there or have you been playing kinky food games?the latter ....who you calling kinky? "

..says the girl who previously mentioned nudity... rope... tree... in the same sentence..

"Is that a bad dose of syphilis you got there or have you been playing kinky food games?"

Naaa its double cream and honey this weekend! Loooooooovley on a femme plate

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Is that a bad dose of syphilis you got there or have you been playing kinky food games?the latter ....who you calling kinky?

..says the girl who previously mentioned nudity... rope... tree... in the same sentence.. "

and where did i get that idea from pray tell mister wishy aka kinky southern fecker

"Is that a bad dose of syphilis you got there or have you been playing kinky food games?the latter ....who you calling kinky?

..says the girl who previously mentioned nudity... rope... tree... in the same sentence.. and where did i get that idea from pray tell mister wishy aka kinky southern fecker "

It's normal round your way innit?

Whilst we southerners were in home economics at school you lot were out in the woods learning how tight one's tits can be ligatured before a blood vessel bursts... hehehe

dirtybigbadsgirlville

..says the girl who previously mentioned nudity... rope... tree... in the same sentence.. and where did i get that idea from pray tell mister wishy aka kinky southern fecker

It's normal round your way innit?

Whilst we southerners were in home economics at school you lot were out in the woods learning how tight one's tits can be ligatured before a blood vessel bursts... hehehe "

look your wank bank material has no place on these forums....hehehehehehehehe

» Add a new message to this topic