FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > is there any particular job?

is there any particular job?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im an ex nurse and have seen lots of people say they are nurses in this lifestyle so does the job you do mean you are more likely to swing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

There always seems to be a lot of firemen about

By *exy firemanMan  over a year ago

essex

"There always seems to be a lot of firemen about "

and some genuinely are and some are not!!

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"There always seems to be a lot of firemen about

and some genuinely are and some are not!! "

Which are you?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Am a driver so could be

essex

Which are you? "

well, have just tried to send you a pic as proof but am blocked!!

I have come across many people posing as fireys before and actually find it amusing. the funniest time was when i was waiting to collect my luggage at miami airport. stood next to a bloke who was wearing a brigade t shirt! Unfortunate for him it was the same brigade i serve in! Even funnier, we are both working at the same station and the same watch! so i teased him for a while and was forced to listen to stories about fires, some of which were real incidents which i attended!! i kept on smiling but nearly lost it when he was talking about a nasty car accident which occurred recently, it really did happen and he was making out he was the hero of the hour!!

His bags come first, as he was about to walk off i asked him how long he has been stationed there, 3 years, he replied ! To which i replied " that's strange cos i am a watch manager on your watch yet have never once seen you there" fuck, i have never seen anyone scuttle off so fast and red faced!! I felt sorry for his wife and 2 kids who witnessed it!

I have since found out that he is a mate of a fireman from a different station and is a well known fantasist !!

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

I'm a photographer, there appears to be far more of them on here than I ever see when I'm out working !!

essex

"I'm a photographer, there appears to be far more of them on here than I ever see when I'm out working !! "

i am a photographer too!! Lol.. x

I've been approached by several "doctors".

Only two real ones though. The others were doctors of lurve with access to google and a copy of the Holby City box set.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

What others do for a living means nothing to me....

Why should it matter!

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

"I'm a photographer, there appears to be far more of them on here than I ever see when I'm out working !!

i am a photographer too!! Lol.. x "

That's funny, I once put a fire out in our garden...I say fire, it was a BBQ...I say put it out, I just left it burning and put the lid on and it had gone out in the morning !!

Which are you?

I have come across many people posing as fireys before and actually find it amusing. the funniest time was when i was waiting to collect my luggage at miami airport. stood next to a bloke who was wearing a brigade t shirt! Unfortunate for him it was the same brigade i serve in! Even funnier, we are both working at the same station and the same watch! so i teased him for a while and was forced to listen to stories about fires, some of which were real incidents which i attended!! i kept on smiling but nearly lost it when he was talking about a nasty car accident which occurred recently, it really did happen and he was making out he was the hero of the hour!!

His bags come first, as he was about to walk off i asked him how long he has been stationed there, 3 years, he replied ! To which i replied " that's strange cos i am a watch manager on your watch yet have never once seen you there" fuck, i have never seen anyone scuttle off so fast and red faced!! I felt sorry for his wife and 2 kids who witnessed it!

I have since found out that he is a mate of a fireman from a different station and is a well known fantasist !! "

My brothers a copper. He calls your lot water fairies

By *onboy777Man  over a year ago

Newark

Don't think it's your job that makes you swing just the love of sex and being open to try new things with new people although some don't have the time for a full time relationship with work and kids and everything else life throws at you !

essex

Which are you?

I have since found out that he is a mate of a fireman from a different station and is a well known fantasist !!

My brothers a copper. He calls your lot water fairies "

yer, have heard that one before! Sounds like just another cop who is jealous that we get provided with beds for our night shifts! There is plenty of them! Or is he the type who copped, no pun intended, the hump because he has made several failed attempts to become a firey ?

the only aspect that is important to some swingers of 'status' is really about whether they can do the social/public things like meals etc

I'd probably do more social based things if I could afford it, so I'd struggle to get many of those types of meets

so if someone asks am i working etc etc...I can say yes or no..but in fact, it is really none of their business..unless we are engaging into a form of relationship

I'm pretty much able to hold/make/challenge a conversion to a 'professional' level where it is needed(or when I decide I feel like it)

So the end of it is I'm not exactly out to impress with anything other than a bit of personality,brains and possibly nakedness...nothing more

In answer to the OP, apart from my proliferation of pretend doctors, Ive spoken to a lot of nurses, nhs services generally, paramedics and armed forces.

I don't think it matters at all what someone does, but if they are going to mention it, I prefer the truth.

There seems to be a lots of forces guys and teachers

I don't think any one job is more incline its up to the individual in my opinion

"In answer to the OP, apart from my proliferation of pretend doctors, Ive spoken to a lot of nurses, nhs services generally, paramedics and armed forces.

I don't think it matters at all what someone does, but if they are going to mention it, I prefer the truth.

"

that indecent proposal film was based on me..(I was/am the the millionaire obviously)

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

"the only aspect that is important to some swingers of 'status' is really about whether they can do the social/public things like meals etc

I'd probably do more social based things if I could afford it, so I'd struggle to get many of those types of meets

so if someone asks am i working etc etc...I can say yes or no..but in fact, it is really none of their business..unless we are engaging into a form of relationship

I'm pretty much able to hold/make/challenge a conversion to a 'professional' level where it is needed(or when I decide I feel like it)

So the end of it is I'm not exactly out to impress with anything other than a bit of personality,brains and possibly nakedness...nothing more"

I'll have nakedness showing off your personality trying to impress me with your brains please

Just not enough Royal Marines

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I seem to have spoken to a lot of police people.

Rather than jobs, I get a lot of men saying that they either used to or still do play rugby.

Ahhh the famous rugby player physique.

Ive met some skinny ish players that run really quick. And some thicker set players with massive legs, and some who are just hairy with a beer belly and like drinking guiness.

And that was just the women.

[Removed by poster at 27/03/13 18:49:36]

Not surprised you find a large number of Forces on Fab as they work hard play harder

If there are any other Quantity Surveyors on here ill be amazed

Which are you? "

ive only met one genuine fireman and I met him several times before I knew what he did, I tend to fins men who have fireman related user names or bang on about it in their profile usually arnt, they just use it as a pulling weapon

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"If there are any other Quantity Surveyors on here ill be amazed "

Ive met one!

Which are you?

ive only met one genuine fireman and I met him several times before I knew what he did, I tend to fins men who have fireman related user names or bang on about it in their profile usually arnt, they just use it as a pulling weapon

"

I found the same with usernames that contain the *doctor* A few choice medical questions and they can't google fast enough to keep up

I met an architect..... Yummy.....

I talked to one and he was gobsmacked I knew wot one did lol

"I met an architect..... Yummy....."

What's sexy about an architect? Lol

"If there are any other Quantity Surveyors on here ill be amazed

I talked to one and he was gobsmacked I knew wot one did lol "

It's painful trying to explain to people what we do lol

"the only aspect that is important to some swingers of 'status' is really about whether they can do the social/public things like meals etc

So the end of it is I'm not exactly out to impress with anything other than a bit of personality,brains and possibly nakedness...nothing more

I'll have nakedness showing off your personality trying to impress me with your brains please "

well after 5hrs of thinking I suddenly came up with "fancy a fuck?"

"I met an architect..... Yummy.....

What's sexy about an architect? Lol "

His naked body. The way he used his tongue.

He ran his fingers over my gothic arches for hours.

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

My OH has told me about the Irish centre ( nightclub ) in Notts , said it was brilliant for picking up nurses , can anyone confirm or is he in dreamland ???

"I met an architect..... Yummy.....

What's sexy about an architect? Lol

His naked body. The way he used his tongue.

He ran his fingers over my gothic arches for hours. "

Architects are generally great with their tongues, they appear to have a speciality with fucking people over

Haha probably.

I met and had another sub for nearly two years who was in hospital management. Trust director type thingy. When I first met him he passed himself off as a recruitment consultant.

He was the best Ive ever seen for fucking people over. Haha.

Nhs manager. Shouldve known.

By *H.coupleCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I've been approached by several "doctors".

Only two real ones though. The others were doctors of lurve with access to google and a copy of the Holby City box set.

"

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

The more people employed in a particular career across the country the more likely you are to encounter them.

"Haha probably.

I met and had another sub for nearly two years who was in hospital management. Trust director type thingy. When I first met him he passed himself off as a recruitment consultant.

Nhs manager. Shouldve known. "

They're only good for giving out free boob jobs

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

ex fanny miner here

Well I am an accountant by trade and certainly have a head for figure lol

I will go hide in the corner

i am a female window cleaner xx

"Haha probably.

Nhs manager. Shouldve known.

They're only good for giving out free boob jobs "

Luckily I'm all natural

By *wingsnroundaboutsCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

There's also a lot of guys who are "self employed so can meet any time" - read unemployed but don't want to tell the truth.

Which are you?

My brothers a copper. He calls your lot water fairies

yer, have heard that one before! Sounds like just another cop who is jealous that we get provided with beds for our night shifts! There is plenty of them! Or is he the type who copped, no pun intended, the hump because he has made several failed attempts to become a firey ? "

I doubt it. he's a Chief Inspector and retires in 3 years

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I've met one. Looked rather fetching in red PVC mini skirt I recall.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Which are you?

I found the same with usernames that contain the *doctor* A few choice medical questions and they can't google fast enough to keep up "

Found the genuine doctors don't have it in their user name but mention it when you say no. Along with the pilots.

Bless em, if you're flying for the RAF, physician to Her Majesty...if you're 5ft 2 it...isn't...happening!

"There's also a lot of guys who are "self employed so can meet any time" - read unemployed but don't want to tell the truth."

Now a police officer is one hard limit I wont break.

Not my style. Dibble does nothing for me. Have seen a few on here and as soon as I get a message I dry up like the Mojave on a sunny day.

I did meet a producer for the BBC on another site. He was real. Could prove who he was. I met him.

He liked to play dress up too.

It does seem that its prudent to hide your profession ! There seems to be a contingent of folk with issues towards certain sectors based on their jobs as opposed to their personality ?

ooooo, the policeman i've met on several occasions is yummy lol.... not a doughnut in sight lol and his truncheon ..well.. phew ... pmsl

Freelance web and mobile app developer here... Boring boring boring!

"I've been approached by several "doctors".

"

» Add a new message to this topic