FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Daily Fail

Daily Fail

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    22 weeks ago

What is the biggest thing in your life you feel you failed at?

For me to be confident,let people get the better of me at times and walk all over me.I fail at this.My mind says one thing my body does not like confrontational situations. I am now believing I can stop this happening by taking the bull by the horns.

I also failed academically at school. I did though go to University. So whilst failing with school I succeeded at University.

I have failed to get my nails done..guilty need to stop what I am doing and paint them. Failure right here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aiseiMan 22 weeks ago

Birmingham

I’d start this, but I think Fab has a limit to the number of characters in a post…..

By *uriousscouserWoman 22 weeks ago

Wirral

I've no major failures, just a string of tiny ones.

Overall though I feel like I've failed to live a "normal" life. I'm approaching 50, never married, no kids, working a job I adore but ultimately viewing every role as very temporary, living a transient life with little to show for it but my own good times.

This is all my choice and I wouldn't want to change any part of it. I've never wanted kids, I've never been comfortable cohabiting, I hate feeling tied down. I'm just well aware that to most people me and my life could be viewed as a colossal failure. I've met none of the milestones that most people hold as important.

» Add a new message to this topic