FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Struggling

Struggling

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    22 weeks ago

I’ve just come back on fab after a few years away and I am really struggling with it. Sent out a handful of messages and most of them either stay unopened or just get opened and ignored. In the real world women find me attractive all the time and don’t struggle at all what would a women expect to see in a first message that would catch your eye?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 22 weeks ago

Let me tell you something you already know, Rocky.

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.

You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward.

That's how winning is done!

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 22 weeks ago

Southampton

"I’ve just come back on fab after a few years away and I am really struggling with it. Sent out a handful of messages and most of them either stay unopened or just get opened and ignored. In the real world women find me attractive all the time and don’t struggle at all what would a women expect to see in a first message that would catch your eye? "

Patience is your friend Padawan... engage in the forums, get to socials etc .. good luck

By *r John WickMan 22 weeks ago

The Continental

What catches one woman’s eye, may repulse the next. There’s no generic one size fits all way to guarantee responses.

Fab’s can be a brutal place for guys. My best tip would be to empty your sent messages folder. You can’t be disappointed or downhearted at whey you see there. Plus……replies then become a delightful surprise when they do occur.

By *atnip make me purrWoman 22 weeks ago

Reading

In real life people see more than your belt. Probably.

By *viatrixWoman 22 weeks ago

Redhill

My suggestion would be more photos, OP.

Also your profile text is a bit bare and very self-centered. You’re looking for “loads of sex” you like “fast sex”, but what do you bring to the table? What do -you- have to offer in a Fab experience?

You seem to have the physique I am naturally attracted to, so some more photos would be great.

By * and M lookingCouple 22 weeks ago

Worcester

[Removed by poster at 30/04/24 07:35:08]

By * and M lookingCouple 22 weeks ago

Worcester

"Let me tell you something you already know, Rocky.

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.

You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward.

"

Oh come on, you should know in todays snowflake world, winning is not allowed as they say it discourages the losers.

By *eandmrsjones69Couple 22 weeks ago

Middle England

The generic answer is go to a club.

Yes I get that and fill understand but not ready to put my face on a sex site incase someone I know sees me ha

By *lik and PaulCouple 22 weeks ago

Flagrante

"I’ve just come back on fab after a few years away and I am really struggling with it. Sent out a handful of messages and most of them either stay unopened or just get opened and ignored. In the real world women find me attractive all the time and don’t struggle at all what would a women expect to see in a first message that would catch your eye? "

Reading this I would say stick with the real world...that's where we found each other.

Been to LB as a guest and it’s not really my thing if I’m honest that’s probably quite controversial on here but loads of sweaty desperate blokes not for me

By *luebell888Woman 22 weeks ago

Glasgowish

"In real life people see more than your belt. Probably."

Exactly.

By *olf and RedCouple 22 weeks ago

Nr Cardiff or at Chams Darlaston

Try to get to a social, if you’re in the South East I imagine there’s lots there.

And I’m sure you use other online platforms, which can be easier. Or so I’m told.

Red

By *ora the explorerWoman 22 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

Maybe try putting some more pics up. Don’t have to be your face.

By *illy IdolMan 22 weeks ago

Midlands

"Maybe try putting some more pics up. Don’t have to be your face. "

Trust me, it doesn't work

Paradise, Herts

"Maybe try putting some more pics up. Don’t have to be your face.

Trust me, it doesn't work"

I just wanna see more of him

By *lowupdollTV/TS 22 weeks ago

Herts

"In the real world women find me attractive all the time and don’t struggle at all "

Which begs the question, why bother with fab if you’re successful offline?

Herts

"In the real world women find me attractive all the time and don’t struggle at all

Which begs the question, why bother with fab if you’re successful offline? "

And I am genuinely curious why you - or anyone in they situ - would choose to make things more difficult for themselves?

By *rooperRedMan 22 weeks ago

Littlehampton

This place gives the impression that it's full of horny women who want nothing but hot sex now. But that's not the case. Women are outnumbered here something chronic. It's a buyer's market.

I learned eventually not to take my experience on here as truth. I am good looking, I am attractive, whatever this place says it's not the truth. You'll mail someone and get a reply only for them to say "Not really looking right now" only to have twenty veris the week after. You can't control what people choose.

If you want to do the "swinger lifestyle" find your nearest social and go down there. This place though, it's here to grind you down.

By *ellhungvweMan 22 weeks ago

Cheltenham

"In the real world women find me attractive all the time and don’t struggle at all

Which begs the question, why bother with fab if you’re successful offline? "

Was thinking the same thing.

Well the answer to this is I am not looking for a relationship I am looking for NSA sex it’s not really something that you can advertise on your forehead. Isn’t that what most of us on here are looking for?

By *red333Man 22 weeks ago

Dorchester

Buy and puppy and take it for walks in the park women will flock to you I've got 7 now

Paradise, Herts

"Well the answer to this is I am not looking for a relationship I am looking for NSA sex it’s not really something that you can advertise on your forehead. Isn’t that what most of us on here are looking for? "

Unfortunately yeah. Most are

By *rooperRedMan 22 weeks ago

Littlehampton

"Well the answer to this is I am not looking for a relationship I am looking for NSA sex it’s not really something that you can advertise on your forehead. Isn’t that what most of us on here are looking for? "

It's what about 3 billion men on this planet are looking for...

By *elloWoman 22 weeks ago

alpha centauri

"Buy and puppy and take it for walks in the park women will flock to you I've got 7 now "

You've got 7 !!! You're not meant to keep the women you meet in the park, throw them back after you've caught them

Dorchester

"Buy and puppy and take it for walks in the park women will flock to you I've got 7 now

You've got 7 !!! You're not meant to keep the women you meet in the park, throw them back after you've caught them "

sorry it was an oversight got them piled up on bed in back room

Dorchester

"Buy and puppy and take it for walks in the park women will flock to you I've got 7 now

You've got 7 !!! You're not meant to keep the women you meet in the park, throw them back after you've caught them sorry it was an oversight got them piled up on bed in back room "

writhing of course

By *offiaCoolWoman 22 weeks ago

Kidsgrove

If you use reply and quote, people know who and what you are replying to

alpha centauri

You've got 7 !!! You're not meant to keep the women you meet in the park, throw them back after you've caught them sorry it was an oversight got them piled up on bed in back room writhing of course "

Zip Ties can be a struggle to get free from

By *agondaMan 22 weeks ago

Witterings

You've got 7 !!! You're not meant to keep the women you meet in the park, throw them back after you've caught them sorry it was an oversight got them piled up on bed in back room writhing of course

Zip Ties can be a struggle to get free from "

Yeah but isn’t that half the fun? ??

Dorchester

You've got 7 !!! You're not meant to keep the women you meet in the park, throw them back after you've caught them sorry it was an oversight got them piled up on bed in back room writhing of course

Zip Ties can be a struggle to get free from "

unless you have sharp teeth

By *ony-JonesMan 22 weeks ago

Gillingham

The chances of meeting one women is difficult, 2 women almost same chance of winning the lottery, unless you look like Ronaldo and have a 10 inch cock, then you wouldn't be on here

Herts

I don’t think it is.

alpha centauri

"I’ve just come back on fab after a few years away and I am really struggling with it. Sent out a handful of messages and most of them either stay unopened or just get opened and ignored. In the real world women find me attractive all the time and don’t struggle at all what would a women expect to see in a first message that would catch your eye? The chances of meeting one women is difficult, 2 women almost same chance of winning the lottery, unless you look like Ronaldo and have a 10 inch cock, then you wouldn't be on here "

Lol why do men think women want huge cocks? The vast majority of women would say they want average or just above average. And Ronaldo? I wouldn't even be able to pick him out in a crowd of 1.

"……. In the real world women find me attractive all the time and don’t struggle at all ….. "

^ I liked this part. well done sticking that subtle boast in here.

Welcome back to fab op.

Morning op.There are many threads about this.Simply it is what it is.

So get out into the real world Mr Attractive (your words) and find your playmates if Fab Swingers is not working.

"I’ve just come back on fab after a few years away and I am really struggling with it. Sent out a handful of messages and most of them either stay unopened or just get opened and ignored. In the real world women find me attractive all the time and don’t struggle at all what would a women expect to see in a first message that would catch your eye? The chances of meeting one women is difficult, 2 women almost same chance of winning the lottery, unless you look like Ronaldo and have a 10 inch cock, then you wouldn't be on here

Lol why do men think women want huge cocks? The vast majority of women would say they want average or just above average. And Ronaldo? I wouldn't even be able to pick him out in a crowd of 1. "

Why do men think we want any peni I ask you

Loads of cock pics ..

Herts

"……. In the real world women find me attractive all the time and don’t struggle at all …..

Welcome back to fab op. "

I liked the bit delineating the real world and implying fab is not the real world. Truth lies therein.

Dorchester

Can i just say i don't think that

Dorchester

"I’ve just come back on fab after a few years away and I am really struggling with it. Sent out a handful of messages and most of them either stay unopened or just get opened and ignored. In the real world women find me attractive all the time and don’t struggle at all what would a women expect to see in a first message that would catch your eye? The chances of meeting one women is difficult, 2 women almost same chance of winning the lottery, unless you look like Ronaldo and have a 10 inch cock, then you wouldn't be on here

Lol why do men think women want huge cocks? The vast majority of women would say they want average or just above average. And Ronaldo? I wouldn't even be able to pick him out in a crowd of 1. "

He's the greatest footballer ever

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 22 weeks ago

Leeds

In real life people see more than a belt.

For me the message doesn't really matter, I'll look at the profile if I'm interested I'll reply if I'm not or there isn't much to go off I won't.

Mrs

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 22 weeks ago

Leeds

"I’ve just come back on fab after a few years away and I am really struggling with it. Sent out a handful of messages and most of them either stay unopened or just get opened and ignored. In the real world women find me attractive all the time and don’t struggle at all what would a women expect to see in a first message that would catch your eye? The chances of meeting one women is difficult, 2 women almost same chance of winning the lottery, unless you look like Ronaldo and have a 10 inch cock, then you wouldn't be on here "

I'd say the majority of women don't want a 10 inch cock.

I'm quite fond of my cervix.

Mrs

By *ot to giggleWoman 22 weeks ago

Coventry

"Buy and puppy and take it for walks in the park women will flock to you I've got 7 now "

you never told me you had puppies !!!!!!!! im in

By *lack Orchid 0204Man 22 weeks ago

Leeds

If you're having success in the real world why bother what does or doesn't happen on fab ?

By *ot to giggleWoman 22 weeks ago

Coventry

your profile could do with a bit of work and some more pictures possibly, you dont need a face pic but your implying that someone else would send you one and if you trust them you would send yours - its a two way thing.

Its amazing who catches your imagination and gets you laughing and chatting, so there is no one thing fits all. If you want FAB to work for you I think you have to work for FAB.

no everyone gets to meet with people, its just doesnt work like that - you could get noticed more by joining in with threads on the forums, and or the chat/cam room, no you dont need to go on cam a lot just chat in the non directing rooms.

People can then see how annoying you really are and what a warped sense of humour you have and decide if they want to chat with you .. or leave, no good moaning about it - wont change things.

Dorchester

you never told me you had puppies !!!!!!!! im in "

lol

"……. In the real world women find me attractive all the time and don’t struggle at all …..

Welcome back to fab op.

I liked the bit delineating the real world and implying fab is not the real world. Truth lies therein.

"

This is why your offered a blue pill when you meet people on fab

By *iss DevilWoman 22 weeks ago

Bedford

Exactly this. In real life, people get the whole of you, not just your online persona.

Also, some might be passing you by as you cannot accommodate - usually it means the person is married/attached and playing away.

By *inglepringlebedsukMan 22 weeks ago

Arlesey

"

I was reading that thinking of his voice in the movie lol

Herts

Welcome back to fab op.

This is why your offered a blue pill when you meet people on fab "

Thought that was viagra

"

Paradise, Herts

"I’ve just come back on fab after a few years away and I am really struggling with it. Sent out a handful of messages and most of them either stay unopened or just get opened and ignored. In the real world women find me attractive all the time and don’t struggle at all what would a women expect to see in a first message that would catch your eye?

Morning op.There are many threads about this.Simply it is what it is.

So get out into the real world Mr Attractive (your words) and find your playmates if Fab Swingers is not working."

Why the sarcasm. If people don’t think they’re attractive they get told they should as they have no self esteem. If people do then they’re seen as arrogant. I don’t think he deserves some of the comments on here. It’s no wonder so many leave after posting on here.

By *mber SkiesWoman 22 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

By *EAT..85Woman 22 weeks ago

Nottingham

Sadly if your message got through to someone, then so did 100 other men's messages. Your one profile photo doesn't show me that you're decent looking and many women on here are jaded and dismissive by month 6 of thier fabbing journey!

Welcome back to fab op.

Thought that was viagra "

I was hoping it was a skittle.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 22 weeks ago

Southampton

Welcome back to fab op.

Thought that was viagra "

#notallbluepillsareviagra.....

By *uenevereWoman 22 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

OP

The problem is that Fab isn't a hookup site, so finding a women (females is an off-putting description for many) to have sex with on here isn't easy.

You need to stand out from the crowd, show some personality and have more than one photo.

You say that you do well in the real world, so maybe try another club. They are all different, so don't let one experience put you off.

By *aribbean King 1985Man 22 weeks ago

South West London

"

Nice motivational speech from Rocky obviously

By *ony MannMan 22 weeks ago

Wallop

If you do well at card and lose on the roulette wheel play cards.

» Add a new message to this topic