FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > High Maintenance Women

High Maintenance Women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enuineguy42 OP   Man 21 weeks ago

worcester

A term that you hear quite often, however what is the definition of this. I understand some women like the finer things in life and like to take care in appearance, however is that really high maintenance, i for one likes a lady to look nice, im a fan of nice nails as i find that a real turn on for some reason.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman 21 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

I understand it to be taking care of appearance. It takes effort to maintain, hence high maintenance.

By *ot to giggleWoman 21 weeks ago

Coventry

yep we are

By *red333Man 21 weeks ago

Dorchester

"yep we are "
not really string is quite cheap these days

worcester

I must like a women of this status then

By *illy IdolMan 21 weeks ago

Midlands

For me it would be someone who's quite needy and their mood swings are constantly up and down

Manchester (she/her)

"For me it would be someone who's quite needy and their mood swings are constantly up and down "

I think that's highly strung

worcester

Isnt the mood swings normal behaviour of a women, i dont mean that in a nasty way either before before everyone starts on me

Manchester (she/her)

"Isnt the mood swings normal behaviour of a women, i dont mean that in a nasty way either before before everyone starts on me "

I think mood swings are normal for people.

Coventry

"yep we are not really string is quite cheap these days "

they strawberry laces

Coventry

"For me it would be someone who's quite needy and their mood swings are constantly up and down

I think that's highly strung "

^^^^ and irrational

Dorchester

"yep we are not really string is quite cheap these days

they strawberry laces "

nope that red liquorice stringy type sweet the brats eat

By *illy IdolMan 21 weeks ago

Midlands

"For me it would be someone who's quite needy and their mood swings are constantly up and down

I think that's highly strung "

No, it's just a pain in the arse

By *ora the explorerWoman 21 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

"For me it would be someone who's quite needy and their mood swings are constantly up and down "

This is how I interpret it. Demanding and needy

By *oodmessMan 21 weeks ago

yumsville

Agreed, there's a difference in high class and needy. Someone demanding or throwing fits as something's not right isn't the same as (polite) refusal as it doesn't meet expectation

By *iss.Bella.Woman 21 weeks ago

North Wales

To me high maintenance women are the ones that are hard work usually in relationships. Although I've had a few friends like that too.

By *odgerMooreMan 21 weeks ago

Carlisle

I find in general women are happy & upbeat when I meet them… or more accurately ‘until’. I meet them… I think it’s the hormones… it’s definitely not anything I ever say

By *inister_SpinsterWoman 21 weeks ago

North West

It's probably quite annoying if your HMW gets a puncture.

By *ell GwynnWoman 21 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

This is how I interpret it. Demanding and needy "

Me too. I didn't think the term related to appearance at all.

By *midnight-Woman 21 weeks ago

This is how I interpret it. Demanding and needy

Me too. I didn't think the term related to appearance at all."

Yeah I'm thinking *drama*...

and drains

Dorchester

"It's probably quite annoying if your HMW gets a puncture.

"

HMW?

By *eroLondonMan 21 weeks ago

Mayfair

Right OP, pour yourself a Drambuie and drop yourself onto a plush Chesterfield for I shall give you my penny farthing's worth:

The HMW of 2024 look after themselves, more than they should and less than the above-average gentleman. They take time for their ablutions - now they bathe thrice a year when in the olden days (circa 2023) it was a quick shower, biannually. If they have time they may even brush their hair and spritz with Harmony Hairspray.

They are no longer content with a singleton handbag but now covet a wardrobe full of bespoke totes, purses and clutches. And let's not even start on their ever-increasing collection of shoes, heels, pumps, flats and boots.

Indeed using the term "high-maintenance" can be misconstrued as an insult for these eponymous women and further misconstrued as a way of devaluing them. For an easy life I just err on the side of caution and call them priceless.

Let's not even start mentioning the sex: they lie there climaxing over and over again whilst we expend every ounce of energy grunting and grinding to squeeze one feeble man-orgasm, in the same way a master perfumer squeezes 10,000 rose petals for a solitary drop of oil.

These high maintenance women should all be shipped to Shakespeare's Globe Theatre for they espouse drama like a thespian on heat.

Mind you when it's all said and done....I would still bonk one. Maybe even twice if I'm feeling generous.

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man 21 weeks ago

BRIDPORT

It’s why cars are often referred to in the female gender.

They require constant attention and fetleing, failure to do so can result in them becoming temperamental, remedying this is usually costly and time consuming, it’s easier just to trade it in for something newer and less troublesome.

By *ittlebirdWoman 21 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

"Right OP, pour yourself a Drambuie and drop yourself onto a plush Chesterfield for I shall give you my penny farthing's worth:

The HMW of 2024 look after themselves, more than they should and less than the above-average gentleman. They take time for their ablutions - now they bathe thrice a year when in the olden days (circa 2023) it was a quick shower, biannually. If they have time they may even brush their hair and spritz with Harmony Hairspray.

They are no longer content with a singleton handbag but now covet a wardrobe full of bespoke totes, purses and clutches. And let's not even start on their ever-increasing collection of shoes, heels, pumps, flats and boots.

Indeed using the term "high-maintenance" can be misconstrued as an insult for these eponymous women and further misconstrued as a way of devaluing them. For an easy life I just err on the side of caution and call them priceless.

Let's not even start mentioning the sex: they lie there climaxing over and over again whilst we expend every ounce of energy grunting and grinding to squeeze one feeble man-orgasm, in the same way a master perfumer squeezes 10,000 rose petals for a solitary drop of oil.

These high maintenance women should all be shipped to Shakespeare's Globe Theatre for they espouse drama like a thespian on heat.

Mind you when it's all said and done....I would still bonk one. Maybe even twice if I'm feeling generous."

^^ he knows how it is

By *mber SkiesWoman 21 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

I don’t think it’s high maintenance it’s just I like to look my best for me be the best version of you your only here once (in life) so why not

By *inister_SpinsterWoman 21 weeks ago

North West

"It's probably quite annoying if your HMW gets a puncture.

HMW? "

High Maintenance Woman!

Do keep up.

The Big Smoke

Definitely the High maintenance part is NOT aimed at how they look after themselves

Cardiff-ish

"Definitely the High maintenance part is NOT aimed at how they look after themselves "
I got it wrong?

By *exyEggsCouple 21 weeks ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Is there a male equivalent? Not sure I've ever heard the phrase high maintenance man.

Mrs TMN x

The Big Smoke

"Is there a male equivalent? Not sure I've ever heard the phrase high maintenance man.

Mrs TMN x"

Me either. And yet there are so many

The Big Smoke

"Definitely the High maintenance part is NOT aimed at how they look after themselves I got it wrong?"

I think it’s a more derogatory term than you thought x

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man 21 weeks ago

BRIDPORT

"Is there a male equivalent? Not sure I've ever heard the phrase high maintenance man.

Mrs TMN x"

That’s because they don’t exist, we are all laid back, undemanding souls with endless patience, and these are just a few of our endearing qualities.

The Big Smoke

Mrs TMN x

That’s because they don’t exist, we are all laid back, undemanding souls with endless patience, and these are just a few of our endearing qualities. "

By (user no longer on site) 21 weeks ago

"A term that you hear quite often, however what is the definition of this….."

Most tinder profiles where she’s stood on a 40 foot yacht , or on a beach in Dubai

By *eroLondonMan 21 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Right OP, pour yourself a Drambuie and drop yourself onto a plush Chesterfield for I shall give you my penny farthing's worth:

Mind you when it's all said and done....I would still bonk one. Maybe even twice if I'm feeling generous.

·

^^ he knows how it is "

I knew you would understand, Le Petit Oiseau.

By *tanley FunseekerMan 21 weeks ago

stanley

For me, it’s when they need their oil, filters and brake pads changed more than once a year.

By *ellhungvweMan 21 weeks ago

Cheltenham

"For me, it’s when they need their oil, filters and brake pads changed more than once a year.

"

Is that because they keep slamming the brakes on when you are doing doggy to make sure you are nice and deep inside them?

By *atnip make me purrWoman 21 weeks ago

Reading

Collins dictionary

If you describe something or someone as high-maintenance, you mean that they require a lot of attention, time, money, or effort. Small gardens can be high maintenance. ... a high-maintenance individual who needs to be the centre of attention. Collins COBUILD Advanced Learner's Dictionary.

Cardiff-ish

"Collins dictionary

If you describe something or someone as high-maintenance, you mean that they require a lot of attention, time, money, or effort. Small gardens can be high maintenance. ... a high-maintenance individual who needs to be the centre of attention. Collins COBUILD Advanced Learner's Dictionary."

noted

By *ools and the brainCouple 21 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Gobby bird's in'it

By *azmar62Couple 21 weeks ago

Hinckley

High maintenance? That doesn’t mean they need a MOT then, I’m thinking. FFS I got all my tools out and everything. lol

By *ellinever70Woman 21 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I think it's a term men sometimes use to describe a woman who won't bend to their will

By *2000ManMan 21 weeks ago

Worthing

If the gent is not a simp or doormat then the lady won't be "high maintenance".

By *rx1Couple 21 weeks ago

North West Devon...

Perhaps its the bright orange clone look, with Botox for brains and cant walk past a mirror. Swapped their sofa for a pedestal and calls herself Princess

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 21 weeks ago

Leeds

Any woman who refers to herself as “ high maintenance “ goes straight in the bellend list and ain’t worth my time.

The mr

By *inky_couple2020Couple 21 weeks ago

North West

Agreed, there's a difference in high class and needy. Someone demanding or throwing fits as something's not right isn't the same as (polite) refusal as it doesn't meet expectation"

Can you not be high class without the high maintenance beauty regime?

North West

"I think it's a term men sometimes use to describe a woman who won't bend to their will "

I think this can be true, yes.

North West

"If the gent is not a simp or doormat then the lady won't be "high maintenance"."

Please can we define "simp"?

Thank you.

By *izandpaulCouple 21 weeks ago

merseyside

"It’s why cars are often referred to in the female gender.

They require constant attention and fetleing, failure to do so can result in them becoming temperamental, remedying this is usually costly and time consuming, it’s easier just to trade it in for something newer and less troublesome. "

...and the older models can leave unsightly stains on the garage floor.

By *ackformore100Man 21 weeks ago

Tin town

Isn't it a person who demands and requires a lot of your time, energy and effort (and perhaps also money) to maintain a relationship with.? Not sure there are very many positives with that.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 21 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I think I give the aesthetic impression of being high maintenance.

I think I'm pretty easy for the people I enjoy being around though

By *amantha_JadeWoman 21 weeks ago

Newcastle

A high maintenance woman could be one who insists on lots of physical maintenance (manicures, new expensive clothes, designer bags/ shoes, blow drys, aesthetic treatments, spa appointments etc) or needy in the emotional sense (lots of time, reassurance, compliments or is particularly demanding).

It also depends how chilled / low maintenance / sloppy the person observing is. To someone who does very little with their own physical appearance or is not emotionally needy in any way, they might class many others as high maintenance, when they are not.

By *ools and the brainCouple 21 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Most of the women on fabs

(Run's hides and lock's door)

Love love xx

By *antastic_Mr_Fox_76Man 21 weeks ago

District 13

This wording, imo, is an excuse for individuals to be twats

The fact that individuals take time to make themselves feel glam or that an individual likes a specific thing(s) does not constitute for being high maintenance any gender can be a twat aka “high maintenance”

» Add a new message to this topic