FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fantasy Fab?

Fantasy Fab?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    21 weeks ago

What is going on?

Unfortunately I feel that this site has now become just a fantasy wank site. I will continue to advertise, where I'm going over the weekends. But I won't specifically arrange to meet anybody. As I am now finding it humiliating and upsetting. In the last month, I've been lied to constantly about meets. Out of the 18 arranged meets, I've arranged over three weeks. Nobody has turned up! Other girls I know are also experiencing the same. I book hotel rooms. Nobody turns up. So I've pretty much given up. There doesn't seem to be any sincere people on here anymore. Is anybody else feeling this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 21 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I either arrange a social first for a coffee so if they don't show up I can just read and enjoy a fancy coffee in peace at a coffee shop, or I arrange to meet someone at a club night I want to go to anyway, so there's no loss if they don't turn up.

I've yet to have someone not show up, but then it's incredibly rare there's anyone that stands out enough for me to want to meet anyway.

But however much vetting and conviction I have that someone is the right person for me, I certainly wouldn't be putting down money on hotels or meeting someone for the very first time out of the public view.

I've not yet had an issue this way

By *atnip make me purrWoman 21 weeks ago

Reading

Oh wow. And i got pissed off about one cancellation.

By *onkoMan 21 weeks ago

here and there

I don't get asked to meet so it's not an issue

By *partharmonyCouple 21 weeks ago

Ruislip

There are genuine and reliable people on here. They can just be hard to find.

I'm sorry these things happened to you. It's highly disrespectful. Unfortunately it's not just Fab. People in the real world also think it's OK to make arrangements and then not show up. They are wrong.

By *offiaCoolWoman 21 weeks ago

Kidsgrove

18 planned meets in 3 weeks ? I personally would engage with someone on here a couple of weeks before arranging one meet. Not foolproof, but in many years on here, I have only had one no show.

By (user no longer on site) 21 weeks ago

I don’t mean this in anyway against your character, Op, but I think after half a dozen cancellations, you might be able to spot the signs.

I always have a personal backup plan, that was my time is never wasted, and if they do turn up I’m already in a fantastic mood for them.

But I do stand with you when I say, there are more and more people in here that I have no intention of following through with the words they speak in text.

By (user no longer on site) OP    21 weeks ago

Thanks for your messages. I've always booked rooms where I could go and enjoy myself anyway. I deliberately oversubscribed meets. Obviously 18 is crazy. I did it to see how many would actually turn up!

» Add a new message to this topic