FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Temu

Temu

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man 23 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Has anyone bought stuff and what are advantages and disadvantages ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *B69Woman 23 weeks ago

Wiltshire

When I’ve brought something from there it’s always been cheap and nasty, their very good at filtering their photos, also a nightmare to return

By *ohntall123Man 23 weeks ago

hitchin

"When I’ve brought something from there it’s always been cheap and nasty, their very good at filtering their photos, also a nightmare to return"

Totally agree

By *rBobbMan 23 weeks ago

Birmingham

"When I’ve brought something from there it’s always been cheap and nasty, their very good at filtering their photos, also a nightmare to return"

By *alcon77Man 23 weeks ago

under the sun & the moon

It's basically knock off variations of original products. Hence why it's cheap.

Another reason it's cheap is the goal of the company is to overtake amazon.

I know people that have bought things like safety footwear from there and it's been OK..

One website I would recommend is 'lightinthebox' Good for unusual clothes. If you want a gold suit for example, you could get it there. I've bought a few flashy clothes from there & I've always been impressed.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 23 weeks ago

Southampton

I've been considering trying Temu but maybe I'll stick with Shein instead, always had great stuff from there

By *ggdrasil66Man 23 weeks ago

Saltdean

Bought a few things off them. Trouble is I can’t buy jeans or trousers though. The inside legs aren’t least two inches too short. Otherwise, if you don’t mind having to wait at least two weeks for your deliveries, then it’s a good place to find many cheap things to buy.

By *ohntall123Man 23 weeks ago

hitchin

"I've been considering trying Temu but maybe I'll stick with Shein instead, always had great stuff from there"

It’s not great tbh

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 23 weeks ago

Leeds

It's very much like shein if you've ordered from there, if you check the reviews your normally ok, I've had a few bits lingere, kids stuff, house stuff and I've only had 1 thing that was shit, the reviews are pretty honest.

Mrs

By *weetiepie99Woman 23 weeks ago

cardiff

"It's basically knock off variations of original products. Hence why it's cheap.

I know people that have bought things like safety footwear from there and it's been OK..

One website I would recommend is 'lightinthebox' Good for unusual clothes. If you want a gold suit for example, you could get it there. I've bought a few flashy clothes from there & I've always been impressed. "

Ah now i wouldn't recommend 'lightinthebox' at all. Ever. I ordered what looked like a lovely sparkly dress. Good pictures. What i got was an oversized cheap looking baggy cotton dress that looked nothing like the pictures on their website.

Southampton

"I've been considering trying Temu but maybe I'll stick with Shein instead, always had great stuff from there

It’s not great tbh "

Ah ok... thanks

under the sun & the moon

"It's basically knock off variations of original products. Hence why it's cheap.

One website I would recommend is 'lightinthebox' Good for unusual clothes. If you want a gold suit for example, you could get it there. I've bought a few flashy clothes from there & I've always been impressed.

Ah now i wouldn't recommend 'lightinthebox' at all. Ever. I ordered what looked like a lovely sparkly dress. Good pictures. What i got was an oversized cheap looking baggy cotton dress that looked nothing like the pictures on their website."

That's a shame.

I've been lucky on there.

By *glyBettyTV/TS 23 weeks ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

I installed the app once to see if I could get cute heels in my size on the cheap.

After installation I could browse items for a while, then after a time I was being nagged to sign in/create account to continue browsing, so the app was swiftly uninstalled again.

What an absolute crock of shit. Being forced to make an account just to look at stuff? Not even eBay forces you to do that.

By *EAT..85Woman 23 weeks ago

Nottingham

I'm just coming out of a phase of temu buying sessions! It's good for bits and bobs that you don't need but want but clothes I wrought learned not to bother with. Body stockings are cheap and decent though

under the sun & the moon

Etsy is good.

-Your often buying directly from the maker of the product on there.

Southampton

I love etsy too , got some great unique gifts for people

under the sun & the moon

"I love etsy too , got some great unique gifts for people "

Me too

& for myself

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 23 weeks ago

somewhere

Love a bit of Temu or shein for holiday clothes.

Southampton

"I love etsy too , got some great unique gifts for people

Me too

& for myself "

There's so many great things on Etsy... I love that buying from there is supporting independent businesses

under the sun & the moon

"I love etsy too , got some great unique gifts for people

Me too

& for myself

There's so many great things on Etsy... I love that buying from there is supporting independent businesses "

» Add a new message to this topic