What’s it like being a woman on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arla SwingerWoman 23 weeks ago

Somewhere

Busy

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 23 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

You ever been to those little islands off Scotland, in summer, as the sun sets, and the midges descend? To the point where you have to make sure every window is sealed and it looks like night with the density and intensity of all those irritating unwanted bodies pressed against the glass?

It's like that. But the midges are penii. And the sheer mass of them makes it much more effort than it needs to be to see the good views out there.

By *istr3ssWoman 23 weeks ago

Stockton-on-Tees

Recently it's been deathly quiet

By *assionate explorer 1Man 23 weeks ago

Folkestone

"Recently it's been deathly quiet"

Incoming lol

Folkestone

I've seen women's DMs who I've met. Dunno how I ever get through lol

By *istr3ssWoman 23 weeks ago

Stockton-on-Tees

"Recently it's been deathly quiet

Incoming lol"

And you were right. Bunch of guys who think I'll drop everything and meet them NOW.

I'm actually at work right now, so couldn't even if I wanted to

Folkestone

"Recently it's been deathly quiet

Incoming lol

And you were right. Bunch of guys who think I'll drop everything and meet them NOW.

I'm actually at work right now, so couldn't even if I wanted to"

You dangled that carrot. Haha

By *elloWoman 23 weeks ago

alpha centauri

"What’s it like being a woman on here? "

There's a lot of admin.

By *rgasmatron1970Man 23 weeks ago

Bromley

"What’s it like being a woman on here?

There's a lot of admin."

I'll willing do your administrative work for you after I have smoked a Kipper

By *elloWoman 23 weeks ago

alpha centauri

"What’s it like being a woman on here?

There's a lot of admin.

I'll willing do your administrative work for you after I have smoked a Kipper "

Be prepared, you'll see a lot of cock pictures

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

"Busy "

Lots of shagging.

Like one big fat chip lying on the beach with a thousand hungry seagulls.

By *arried BifemWoman 23 weeks ago

somewhere in the midlands

Makes you realise how thick, dumb and rude 99.9% of men are on here. But that 0.01% is worth it :p

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 23 weeks ago

Leeds

I imagine it’s like being the last 42” tv in Asda in Black Friday.

The mr

By *eliWoman 23 weeks ago

This is very much my experience, obviously I don't speak on behalf of all women.

The majority of the time it's fantastic - I get to talk about sex and have sex with brilliant people. Enjoy a level of openness in friendships that's refreshing. Have fun Tiggering around at socials, get flutters when I fancy a hot person. The joy of connecting with other women, of finding your tribe.

But then there are the times (0.01%) where you realise the disdain men hold for you. The objectification. The dominants who are actually bullies. The praisers who are verbally abusive when you're no (longer) interested. The "gentlemen" whose behaviour is anything but. The fact that a woman's sexuality is still seen as having to be acceptable to a man.

It's the assumption that because you're bisexual you must a) want a threesome with your hot friends or b) want to listen to some random randy sod go on about them.

I don't think Fab is that bad, like I said, 0.01% of the time and I've been on here for over a decade. Only a handful of negative experiences. I think men and women on Fab will see both the good in people and the less than pleasant side. Life, innit?

By *ustBoWoman 23 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

It's grand. I pop in and out of here.

I've met some amazing people,a few not so great experiences but they were few and far between. I met someone who is a very close friend who I have great sex with also.

Admin on here isn't an issue as I have had filters tighter than a ducks ass from the first day I joined and realised they were there.

All in all bar the odd incident I've found my time on here to be enjoyable.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 23 weeks ago

Southampton

"This is very much my experience, obviously I don't speak on behalf of all women.

The majority of the time it's fantastic - I get to talk about sex and have sex with brilliant people. Enjoy a level of openness in friendships that's refreshing. Have fun Tiggering around at socials, get flutters when I fancy a hot person. The joy of connecting with other women, of finding your tribe.

But then there are the times (0.01%) where you realise the disdain men hold for you. The objectification. The dominants who are actually bullies. The praisers who are verbally abusive when you're no (longer) interested. The "gentlemen" whose behaviour is anything but. The fact that a woman's sexuality is still seen as having to be acceptable to a man.

It's the assumption that because you're bisexual you must a) want a threesome with your hot friends or b) want to listen to some random randy sod go on about them.

I don't think Fab is that bad, like I said, 0.01% of the time and I've been on here for over a decade. Only a handful of negative experiences. I think men and women on Fab will see both the good in people and the less than pleasant side. Life, innit?"

Perfectly said Meli x

By *ophieslutTV/TS 23 weeks ago

Central

If you never visit your inbox, it's heaven

By *uri00620Woman 23 weeks ago

Croydon

I have to say I've never had the shitty messages so many get. I get the occasional "pointless profile" and "why you here if not meeting?" but that's it. So for me it's all good!

By *ot to giggleWoman 23 weeks ago

Coventry

some fabulous replies here - theres a lot of admin, a lot of rude and presumptive males, a lot of liars and a lot of abusive people. However, if you can harden yourself and managed to ignore the beyond awful comments from people about what their opinion is of you if you have said no or not interested there are actually some really genuine, warm, funny and nice people that are actually accepting of the fact that your not going to sleep with everyone.

So FAB as a woman is not for the faint hearted, I spend a lot of time in chat rooms and have a real giggle with some of my friends in there, I have socials with a group of amazing people and still lots to meet. And very rarely i have managed to meet someone that does what it says on the tin .

By *issYeuxBleusWoman 23 weeks ago

My boudoir - S Wales

"You ever been to those little islands off Scotland, in summer, as the sun sets, and the midges descend? To the point where you have to make sure every window is sealed and it looks like night with the density and intensity of all those irritating unwanted bodies pressed against the glass?

It's like that. But the midges are penii. And the sheer mass of them makes it much more effort than it needs to be to see the good views out there."

By *ingerTwistWoman 23 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"You ever been to those little islands off Scotland, in summer, as the sun sets, and the midges descend? To the point where you have to make sure every window is sealed and it looks like night with the density and intensity of all those irritating unwanted bodies pressed against the glass?

It's like that. But the midges are penii. And the sheer mass of them makes it much more effort than it needs to be to see the good views out there."

People, we have a winner!

By *atnip make me purrWoman 23 weeks ago

Reading

So.much.fun.

It's a totally sausage fest, shagging day and night, not able to work, look after my family or do anything non fab related ..... just finishes shagging and then a FAF lands in my inbox and 5 minutes after I've fabrezed my foof and we are off again and I have to sit on a rubber ring my ass is pounded so often .....

And now for the sort of proper answer ... sometimes it's great fun and a laugh, sometimes it's draining and disheartening ... when it's the later I leave for a while.

I've met some lovely sexy people, I've had some socials with people I didn't want to shag ... and I've blocked some downright weird and worrying people.

I've been lied to by married men for a shag, some people don't give a shit about my humanity and feelings they just want to get their willy wet.

And I've have some fantastic mind-blowing good sex with lovely people some of whom are still my friends.

» Add a new message to this topic