FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > If

If

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    23 weeks ago

Your meet turns up and they turn up d*unk would you refuse anything and how you going to do this?

I believe I would just tell him ...sling yer hook.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

If a social .... I'd walk away

If they'd turned up d*unk at mine they'd have had to drive ... so they would probably have bugger problems

By *elloWoman 23 weeks ago

alpha centauri

"Your meet turns up and they turn up d*unk would you refuse anything and how you going to do this?

I believe I would just tell him ...sling yer hook."

If they were really d*unk I would politely say that the meet can't continue, with d*unk people there's the whole issue on consent.

However I did have a meet years ago via MySpace (yes that long ago) and I was extremely wasted due to him being 5 hours late for our meet, and I didn't ask him for consent whilst I removed his clothes in the doorway.

On a meet I never have more than 1 glass of wine or a spirit with a mixer and I'd expect the same from the person I meet.

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

"Your meet turns up and they turn up d*unk would you refuse anything and how you going to do this?

I believe I would just tell him ...sling yer hook.

If they were really d*unk I would politely say that the meet can't continue, with d*unk people there's the whole issue on consent.

However I did have a meet years ago via MySpace (yes that long ago) and I was extremely wasted due to him being 5 hours late for our meet, and I didn't ask him for consent whilst I removed his clothes in the doorway.

On a meet I never have more than 1 glass of wine or a spirit with a mixer and I'd expect the same from the person I meet.

"

I prefer sober sex x

By *agnar73Man 23 weeks ago

Glasgow

"

I prefer sober sex x"

Agree.

By *knowwhatyoudidMan 23 weeks ago

woburn sands

If someone turned up wasted I would pop them in a taxi home. Don't want the hassle of getting in an awkward situation.

By *ittleMissCheekWoman 23 weeks ago

Naas

I believe I would just tell him ...sling yer hook."

I'd do the same, I don't mind someone having a couple of drinks, but if they are d*unk I'd be out.

» Add a new message to this topic