A world of my own

Hello, where have you been?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

WB Touvy mate

By *ouvak OP   Man  over a year ago

clacton on sea

i brokemy computor,or should i say a download did, i'm currently using a good friends so i could get on here and wish you all a very merry xmas, i'm hoping to have a new one by ter new year, it's been so darn frustrating not being able to speak with al my forum friends

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

"i brokemy computor,or should i say a download did, i'm currently using a good friends so i could get on here and wish you all a very merry xmas, i'm hoping to have a new one by ter new year, it's been so darn frustrating not being able to speak with al my forum friends "

Ohhh, I thought you'd been away somewhere. Damn nusience when your PC dies, I had problems with my laptop earlier this year, was like I'd had my right arm cut off, what the hell did we do before computers and mobile phones?

welcome back touvy

clacton on sea

"i brokemy computor,or should i say a download did, i'm currently using a good friends so i could get on here and wish you all a very merry xmas, i'm hoping to have a new one by ter new year, it's been so darn frustrating not being able to speak with al my forum friends

Ohhh, I thought you'd been away somewhere. Damn nusience when your PC dies, I had problems with my laptop earlier this year, was like I'd had my right arm cut off, what the hell did we do before computers and mobile phones?"

i'm sure i couldn't answer how i coped before the advent of the modern communications systems,but of one thing i'm surely aware of is that they have destroyed the art of real conversations between people, and i'm sure tha sooner or later BT wont have landlines as we know them today, all they will be used for is computor links and all communications will be either wireless or over the internet,another blow to the employment sector.

i for one get really annoyed when calling a call center and finding myself having to make myself understood by someone who has no idea where manchester is let alone acommand of the english language.

Manchester? wheres that then xx

clacton on sea

i see your well on form again lol

"Manchester? wheres that then xx "

Best place in the world Manchester is!