FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > a lovely poem. x

a lovely poem. x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A poem for you

Footprints

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the LORD.across the sky flashed scenes from his life.for each scene,he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand; one belonging to him and the other to the LORD.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him.he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints, he also notice that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times of his life.

This really bothered him and.he questioned the LORD about it. " lord,you said that once I decided to follow you,you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life,there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me."

The LORD replied " my precious,precious child.I love you and I would never left you.during your times of trial and suffering,when you see only one set of footprints,it was then that I carried you." X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice. I have a copy of this in my purse!

"A poem for you

Footprints

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the LORD.across the sky flashed scenes from his life.for each scene,he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand; one belonging to him and the other to the LORD.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him.he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints, he also notice that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times of his life.

This really bothered him and.he questioned the LORD about it. " lord,you said that once I decided to follow you,you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life,there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me."

The LORD replied " my precious,precious child.I love you and I would never left you.during your times of trial and suffering,when you see only one set of footprints,it was then that I carried you." X "

awwww that was so moving

I love this poem that's why I had to put it on here. I would put it in ny purse but I know id end up losing my purse I hate losing things x

"I love this poem that's why I had to put it on here. I would put it in ny purse but I know id end up losing my purse I hate losing things x "

Did you hate losing your virginity ?

"I love this poem that's why I had to put it on here. I would put it in ny purse but I know id end up losing my purse I hate losing things x

Did you hate losing your virginity ? "

No but that's a different story x

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Why is LORD in CAPITALS?

"Why is LORD in CAPITALS?"

That's how it was on the poem x

» Add a new message to this topic