FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I am tooo nice for my own sanity ....

I am tooo nice for my own sanity ....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Oh God, one of the kids has been doing cooking today ........... and made doughnuts ................... well it looked like a doughnut, sadly it didnt have the consistency of a doughnut, and he has just sat here and watched me eat the whole thing ........... and I had to tell him it was lovely ........ I think it would have made a great bowling ball ................ jeeez I must be a stone heavier now - the things we do for kids

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Oh God, one of the kids has been doing cooking today ........... and made doughnuts ................... well it looked like a doughnut, sadly it didnt have the consistency of a doughnut, and he has just sat here and watched me eat the whole thing ........... and I had to tell him it was lovely ........ I think it would have made a great bowling ball ................ jeeez I must be a stone heavier now - the things we do for kids "

That's cause your lovely xx

lol when my had cooking at school I would always ask mum over help eat it , lolol as I new how much she just loved my things I made ,

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Oh god I just coughed and he thinks it has something to do with the doughnut .......... errrrrrrrrrr its a cough lol someone has a small ego that needs massaging me thinks lol

I cant eat cooking the kids have done unless ive seen them do it...kids pick noses and dont wash hands.

I wont eat from a buffet after kids have been at it either im really funny like that.

I used to get them to feed their Dad anything they baked

Well done minxie, a new form of measuring niceness....donut eating

Never touch the things personally.....mmmm

» Add a new message to this topic