Queen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ufc OP   Man 23 weeks ago

leeds

Does anyone think same as me camilla is not our queen

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hrimper36Couple 23 weeks ago

Central France dept 36

Yes but then the old Queen wasn’t my queen either.

T

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

I think supporting the idea of a monarchy in this day and age is insanely fucking stupid tbh.

By *hatsWhatCoupleCouple 23 weeks ago

Northampton

"Does anyone think same as me camilla is not our queen "

She isn’t the Queen.

By *parkle1974Woman 23 weeks ago

Leeds

Camilla isn't the queen...the next proper queen we will have is Charlotte at the moment obviously if George doesn't have any girls.

By *agnar73Man 23 weeks ago

Glasgow

Not a fan. The side chick was helluva downgrade.

By *he ass man 666Man 23 weeks ago

between your legs

Her official title is queen so , yeah she’s the queen

By *uckie and CreamCouple 23 weeks ago

Manchester

Camilla is "our" Queen and if you accept and agree with the principal of Monarchy then you must worship her accordingly.

By *aiseiMan 23 weeks ago

Birmingham

"I think supporting the idea of a monarchy in this day and age is insanely fucking stupid tbh. "

As is disliking/hating someone based purely on their heritage, which they can’t change.

By *ufc OP   Man 23 weeks ago

leeds

I don't think so

By *alandNitaCouple 23 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"Camilla is "our" Queen and if you accept and agree with the principal of Monarchy then you must worship her accordingly. "

She is actually Queen "Consort", if Charlie was to die, she wouldn't become The Queen but would cease to have any official title.

Cal

By *naswingdressWoman 23 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

She's the person with the title. The title doesn't mean anything to me.

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

Phillip didn’t become king when he married Liz so why should Camilla be Queen

By *tylebender03Man 23 weeks ago

Manchester

I forgot we had a royal family. I’m reminded of them every time they get into a scandal or blow our tax money

By *parkle1974Woman 23 weeks ago

Leeds

"Camilla is "our" Queen and if you accept and agree with the principal of Monarchy then you must worship her accordingly.

She is actually Queen "Consort", if Charlie was to die, she wouldn't become The Queen but would cease to have any official title.

Cal"

She would be Queen Dowager x

By *alandNitaCouple 23 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"Camilla is "our" Queen and if you accept and agree with the principal of Monarchy then you must worship her accordingly.

Cal

She would be Queen Dowager x"

I've never heard of that, but yes you're right... Queen Dowager is the official title of the Widow of a king.

Cal

By *ornucopiaMan 23 weeks ago

Bexley

Cal"

I was under the impression that she was going to be referred to as 'Queen Consort'.

However, that seems to have become quietly forgotten, presumably she has turned out to be better than expected for a smoker.

I have seen her called the 'Duchess of Rothmans' in the satirical press, so I do wonder if Consort might have sounded too similar to Consulate.

By *ark73XXXMan 23 weeks ago

North Staffs/South Cheshire

"Does anyone think same as me camilla is not our queen "

If you regard yourself as a subject then you can’t pick and choose. You have to leave that to us citizens

Cal

I was under the impression that she was going to be referred to as 'Queen Consort'.

However, that seems to have become quietly forgotten, presumably she has turned out to be better than expected for a smoker.

I have seen her called the 'Duchess of Rothmans' in the satirical press, so I do wonder if Consort might have sounded too similar to Consulate.

"

I think that’s hilarious to be honest

Bexley

Cal

I think that’s hilarious to be honest "

I expect that I will get blocked by a few more humourless fabbers for my outrageous views (see concurrent thread on blocking).

Cal

I think that’s hilarious to be honest

I expect that I will get blocked by a few more humourless fabbers for my outrageous views (see concurrent thread on blocking)."

Oh I imagine it will - but take no notice

By *agatoXXXMan 23 weeks ago

A Place Where Time Runs Slow

Bring out the guillotine.

By *ot to giggleWoman 23 weeks ago

Coventry

"Bring out the guillotine."

is that to chop the ends of the cigars

By *eroLondonMan 23 weeks ago

Mayfair

She's my Queen, even if she's not a Queen Regnant.

Bexley

"Bring out the guillotine.

is that to chop the ends of the cigars "

I'm surprised, sometimes, that they don't have guillotines in fetish dungeons!

The mind boggles as to what they could pretend to cut the end off. I've seen whips cracked within an inch of body parts...

By *agatoXXXMan 23 weeks ago

A Place Where Time Runs Slow

"Bring out the guillotine.

is that to chop the ends of the cigars "

To chop the end of the monarchy.

» Add a new message to this topic