FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > This one time

This one time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    23 weeks ago

It wouldn’t get hard. What is the female equivalent of this issue? And how do you overcome it.

I watched a play recently and it explored this happening to a guy. Wondered if it happens to women.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustincider888Man 23 weeks ago

Preston Ish

I'm not sure if this is the equivalent but a woman once said to me that I had no chance of fucking her because I gave her "a dry on"

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

Not sure if it’s the same. Once, I was soaking wet during a drink with someone from here. We were vibing. Decided to go to his, I was suddenly drier than the hottest desert. I told him if wasn’t him, it was me. It was awkward. I don’t know why it happened. We tried all sorts to sort me out. It was fun trying but nothing was changing.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 23 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Sometimes, it just doesn't get wet. Sometimes the muscles get overexcited and tense so hard it's impossible to get even a finger in there. Doesn't mean I'm not into it at all, it's just my body being a dickhead. These things happen.

It's fucken annoying when it happens, but there are so many other ways to enjoy each other that don't involve that area directly. So I put it out of my mind and do those other things instead. Getting in my head about that one part being stupid doesn't fix anything or help anyone

"I'm not sure if this is the equivalent but a woman once said to me that I had no chance of fucking her because I gave her "a dry on" "

I think a lot of women suffer from that! I’ve always tried to make them feel comfortable and told them its not their fault and they’re still a complete woman in my eyes, but I can often see that they still feel the shame…

By *emorefridaCouple 23 weeks ago

La la land

Sometimes it's just not going to happen even though you're into them. Hormones or your own mind just won't play ball. Not something I have to overcome as it happens sporadically and it really doesn't bother me.

"Sometimes, it just doesn't get wet. Sometimes the muscles get overexcited and tense so hard it's impossible to get even a finger in there. Doesn't mean I'm not into it at all, it's just my body being a dickhead. These things happen.

It's fucken annoying when it happens, but there are so many other ways to enjoy each other that don't involve that area directly. So I put it out of my mind and do those other things instead. Getting in my head about that one part being stupid doesn't fix anything or help anyone "

That’s so interesting I actually thought when that happens with women they just don’t like me. Maybe they don’t but maybe they do.

Also you’re so right about not getting in your head

"I'm not sure if this is the equivalent but a woman once said to me that I had no chance of fucking her because I gave her "a dry on" "

By *ot to giggleWoman 23 weeks ago

Coventry

sometimes they can do something that isnt right and its like a towel went in and dried it all out

When your nipples resemble a polo mint, he's not doing it for you.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 23 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"Sometimes, it just doesn't get wet. Sometimes the muscles get overexcited and tense so hard it's impossible to get even a finger in there. Doesn't mean I'm not into it at all, it's just my body being a dickhead. These things happen.

It's fucken annoying when it happens, but there are so many other ways to enjoy each other that don't involve that area directly. So I put it out of my mind and do those other things instead. Getting in my head about that one part being stupid doesn't fix anything or help anyone

That’s so interesting I actually thought when that happens with women they just don’t like me. Maybe they don’t but maybe they do.

Also you’re so right about not getting in your head "

The one time it happened to you, was it because you weren't actually into them?

Bodies are rude and temperamental sometimes is all

Also you’re so right about not getting in your head

The one time it happened to you, was it because you weren't actually into them?

Bodies are rude and temperamental sometimes is all "

No. But I think I didn’t know this actually happened to women because women don’t talk about it to me and generally it doesn’t happen? So when it did, they didn’t say anything and I think yeah I just made that assumption. Yktv with anxiety.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 23 weeks ago

Leeds

It's fucken annoying when it happens, but there are so many other ways to enjoy each other that don't involve that area directly. So I put it out of my mind and do those other things instead. Getting in my head about that one part being stupid doesn't fix anything or help anyone "

This ( I'm agreeing with you a lot today but you say it so much better )

Mrs

By *exyEggsCouple 23 weeks ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Very much related to my hormonal cycle. Same with orgasms. That's when lube is your friend!

Mrs TMN x

By *edeWoman 23 weeks ago

the abyss

If my head isn't in it then there is nothing that will make me orgasm - including a doxy

By *eliWoman 23 weeks ago

Like others above it would be my quim not playing along and being dry. The only times that's happened with another is when I'm on my period and using tampons etc.

It's always a bit awkward, you know when they put their hands down there and expect me to be slick - any other time of the month and I'm worried about being too wet, too in to it but during my period? It's almost painfully dry. That's when lube or spit helps.

I don't need to overcome it. It's one of those things. I would hope people know that I can still be very aroused but not dripping down their fingers.

By *midnight-Woman 23 weeks ago

"If my head isn't in it then there is nothing that will make me orgasm - including a doxy "

True for me too

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 23 weeks ago

Southampton

Good grief talk about direct

By *ittlebirdWoman 23 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

"If my head isn't in it then there is nothing that will make me orgasm - including a doxy "

This is me too. Turn on my mind I will cum. Don’t turn it on and you may as well make me a sandwich

By *nnCeeWoman 23 weeks ago

East of Eden, West of Hell

Yep.

Sometimes the body decides "no".

It happens to me Sometimes halfway through. Like somehow, it gave up.

Then it's time to revert to lube.

I take an age to cum, too. And sometimes not at all. I swear my body hates me. (And the happy tablets don't help matters either)

"Yep.

Sometimes the body decides "no".

It happens to me Sometimes halfway through. Like somehow, it gave up.

Then it's time to revert to lube.

I take an age to cum, too. And sometimes not at all. I swear my body hates me. (And the happy tablets don't help matters either)"

The tablets grrrrrrr

By *OYFBWoman 23 weeks ago

Jersey (sometimes Notts)

No way!! Those abs alone are enough to give me a “wet on”

Preston Ish

"I'm not sure if this is the equivalent but a woman once said to me that I had no chance of fucking her because I gave her "a dry on"

No way!! Those abs alone are enough to give me a “wet on” "

I don't have abs, I do breathe in a little to hide my beer bulge

By *ad NannaWoman 23 weeks ago

East London

Not feeling it from the first kiss.

No throb in my vagina or ache in my guts.

Preston Ish

"I'm not sure if this is the equivalent but a woman once said to me that I had no chance of fucking her because I gave her "a dry on"

Good grief talk about direct "

I was a big boy so it water off a ducks back.

"Not feeling it from the first kiss.

No throb in my vagina or ache in my guts."

ache in your guts. You turn me on so much

By *ad NannaWoman 23 weeks ago

East London

No throb in my vagina or ache in my guts. ache in your guts. You turn me on so much "

Drippy hole too

No throb in my vagina or ache in my guts. ache in your guts. You turn me on so much

Drippy hole too "

Right. I’m going to make you cum until you can’t breathe. I’m on my way.

» Add a new message to this topic