FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I feel sad

I feel sad

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arla Swinger OP   Woman 23 weeks ago

Somewhere

I just do feel sad... I'm not massively unhappy, my world is my oyster! But tonight I'm just feeling down... What spoils your day?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

What has ye feeling sad op is it just one of those days and nights we all get them

By *he hamMan 23 weeks ago

dublin

"I just do feel sad... I'm not massively unhappy, my world is my oyster! But tonight I'm just feeling down... What spoils your day? "

Sorry to hear that you’re feeling down. A good nights sleep will help and tomorrows another day

By *edbiker6Man 23 weeks ago

Scarborough

"I just do feel sad... I'm not massively unhappy, my world is my oyster! But tonight I'm just feeling down... What spoils your day? "
so sorry your feeling sad I always try to never let anything or anyone get me down don’t always work x

By *luebell888Woman 23 weeks ago

Glasgowish

Sadness is an emotion we all experience for different reasons. I feel sad when I watch the news, look out of the window at the horrible weather or open the fridge door to realise that it's toast again for dinner despite working my socks off all week.

"Sadness is an emotion we all experience for different reasons. I feel sad when I watch the news, look out of the window at the horrible weather or open the fridge door to realise that it's toast again for dinner despite working my socks off all week. "

Totally agree nothing worse when ye open the fridge and nothing there pitty your out of my age range would of loved a chat your absolutely gorgeous looking

By *llNatural36FWoman 23 weeks ago

Denbighshire

Hope you’re feeling a bit better op, take time for you and maybe a hot bubble bath would help? That’s always my go too x

Hope you had a good evening and feel better OP

By *eardedbloke300Man 23 weeks ago

cardiff

My week has been spoiled by crappy new neighbours. But I'm reminded by some lovely ones that this is likely to pass.

I've been through worse and there'll be other bumps in the road but for tonight I'll hug the cat and be happy that I've got a kitchen full of food and a roof over my head.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS 23 weeks ago

Stockport

I get very low at times. Most of the time I suppose. Once in a while there's a few good things and I fool myself that there could be happiness, but I manage to cock it up. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

By *midnight-Woman 23 weeks ago

Emotions are such strange things, one minute the world is good and the next you wanna sob for no reason.

Hope you had a good night's sleep and feel better today xxx

The best advice I can give anyone is you're not having a bad day, you are having a bad moment. We tend to let bad moments consume our thoughts but changing the mindset a little helps to not project that on the whole day. Acknowledge it, feel what you need to feel and then let it go as quick as it came.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 23 weeks ago

Southampton

Hugs x

Op. GOOD morning hope you not feeling too sad?

By *obilebottomMan 23 weeks ago

All over

Sorry to hear and hope it passes. We all have those moments. A little distraction often works.

By *ad NannaWoman 23 weeks ago

East London

Hope you're feeling better now.

I'd be happier if it were a few degrees warmer.

By *2000ManMan 23 weeks ago

Worthing

Rain in Summer. Puts paid to my walks and garden visits!

Aww, hope you’re feeling tip top again soon OP. I think you’re lovely

More often than not lately it’s my boss. She’s quite possibly the most emotional, insecure , scatterbrained, anxious and reactive person I’ve ever met and as soon as anything isn’t going her way she panics and starts to micro manage our team, telling us all to stop what we’re doing immediately and focus on firefighting some of her nonsense. But then it’s all forgotten by the afternoon and she’s changed direction again and on to something new.

I had a Sunday evening sad face about this yesterday but then I started to think how fucking brilliant I am at work and what I do. My dog also came for snuggle and that helped me see the situation for what it is - someone else’s problems, insecurities and stresses, not mine

"Aww, hope you’re feeling tip top again soon OP. I think you’re lovely

More often than not lately it’s my boss. She’s quite possibly the most emotional, insecure , scatterbrained, anxious and reactive person I’ve ever met and as soon as anything isn’t going her way she panics and starts to micro manage our team, telling us all to stop what we’re doing immediately and focus on firefighting some of her nonsense. But then it’s all forgotten by the afternoon and she’s changed direction again and on to something new.

I had a Sunday evening sad face about this yesterday but then I started to think how fucking brilliant I am at work and what I do. My dog also came for snuggle and that helped me see the situation for what it is - someone else’s problems, insecurities and stresses, not mine "

Boss, if you’re reading this - try having a wank?

» Add a new message to this topic