FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Need to meet a nice gentle soul who’s not pushy for sex!! It’s not all about that you know!!

Need to meet a nice gentle soul who’s not pushy for sex!! It’s not all about that you know!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    24 weeks ago

This popped up in my Hot list feed.

The question is, is it true?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 24 weeks ago

wonderland.

I'd say it's true

Cali

By *WB85Man 24 weeks ago

Staffordshire

It can be true, some want friendship etc etc.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 24 weeks ago

little house on the praire

Different people want different things

By (user no longer on site) 24 weeks ago

Women just want the penis whether they admit it or not.. true story.

By *naswingdressWoman 24 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Potentially. My best meets have been with those with a bit more dimension than thrust and grunt.

By *arialoueWoman 24 weeks ago

bradford

I'm looking for someone localish n friendship with potential for more

I want a guy that has a rough soul with a dreamy voice. (And a nice penis as it is mainly about the sex)

I have just had a similar one in my feed!! ITS A FUCKING SEX SITE!! I mean I don’t get this whole dating approach to this site… if people want to date go to Facebook or tinder! This is a swinging site, people meet to fuck and have fun! Way too many woke people joining and making it such a boring site!!! No one wants to meet anymore because most single blokes on here don’t wna meet you for a coffee and a chit chat about ur boring life at work and how ur kids won the egg and spoon race at sports day!!!

"I have just had a similar one in my feed!! ITS A FUCKING SEX SITE!! I mean I don’t get this whole dating approach to this site… if people want to date go to Facebook or tinder! This is a swinging site, people meet to fuck and have fun! Way too many woke people joining and making it such a boring site!!! No one wants to meet anymore because most single blokes on here don’t wna meet you for a coffee and a chit chat about ur boring life at work and how ur kids won the egg and spoon race at sports day!!! "

He'll go far^

By *he Silver FuxMan 24 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

"I have just had a similar one in my feed!! ITS A FUCKING SEX SITE!! I mean I don’t get this whole dating approach to this site… if people want to date go to Facebook or tinder! This is a swinging site, people meet to fuck and have fun! Way too many woke people joining and making it such a boring site!!! No one wants to meet anymore because most single blokes on here don’t wna meet you for a coffee and a chit chat about ur boring life at work and how ur kids won the egg and spoon race at sports day!!!

He'll go far^"

We’re all hoping it’s far away

By *aTina HeadTurnerWoman 24 weeks ago

Newham

"I have just had a similar one in my feed!! ITS A FUCKING SEX SITE!! I mean I don’t get this whole dating approach to this site… if people want to date go to Facebook or tinder! This is a swinging site, people meet to fuck and have fun! Way too many woke people joining and making it such a boring site!!! No one wants to meet anymore because most single blokes on here don’t wna meet you for a coffee and a chit chat about ur boring life at work and how ur kids won the egg and spoon race at sports day!!! "

Sorry to break it to you but that’s bollocks.

Manchester (she/her)

I want to be treated like a human being.

If that's too woke or hard work for anyone, I suggest investing in a fleshlight.

By *agnar73Man 24 weeks ago

Glasgow

Dunno, at the end of the day, sex is what both are after, but don’t need to shout shag me now, if you know it’s a sure thing I guess

By *eandmrsjones69Couple 24 weeks ago

Middle England

It's all about you; anyone would be so lucky to meet you.

"I have just had a similar one in my feed!! ITS A FUCKING SEX SITE!! I mean I don’t get this whole dating approach to this site… if people want to date go to Facebook or tinder! This is a swinging site, people meet to fuck and have fun! Way too many woke people joining and making it such a boring site!!! No one wants to meet anymore because most single blokes on here don’t wna meet you for a coffee and a chit chat about ur boring life at work and how ur kids won the egg and spoon race at sports day!!!

If that's too woke or hard work for anyone, I suggest investing in a fleshlight."

I’m not saying u can’t be treated the right way but if you are looking to date and go for coffees the use dating sites.. This is a sec site where people meet to have sex and fuck and be filthy!! Not for you to be wined and dined and then offer nothing in return…

Sorry to break it to all the woke people but no one owes you anything… stop asking to be worshipped and expect no give nothing in return!

By *obilebottomMan 24 weeks ago

All over

Cake anyone?

Manchester (she/her)

I think we're all here for sex.

And while some people see coffee and a chat as an impediment and an unnecessary burden, let me explain it like this.

Not everyone treats people as well as you might hope. I was raised - as I guess many women were - to be wary of the prospect of being taken advantage of, both sexually and in terms of violence. It might have been overdone, but it's done. And it's part of my psyche.

Coffee and a chat is part of my psycho check. Can we have a reasonable conversation in a public place (where I can *escape* if it turns out I have met a psycho)? Can I look you in the eye and not worry that you're being deceptive? Do I feel like you value my safety? That you respect my humanity above your pleasure?

If I can't establish that, I'm not meeting. I want to go home at the end of the night, unscathed. With a smile on my face.

Manchester (she/her)

If that's too woke or hard work for anyone, I suggest investing in a fleshlight.

I’m not saying u can’t be treated the right way but if you are looking to date and go for coffees the use dating sites.. This is a sec site where people meet to have sex and fuck and be filthy!! Not for you to be wined and dined and then offer nothing in return…

Sorry to break it to all the woke people but no one owes you anything… stop asking to be worshipped and expect no give nothing in return! "

Don't worry, I owe you nothing, either. My safety protocol of talking to someone before being naked and vulnerable with them comes with two options: take it, or leave it.

To many fucking dumb ass 2’s and 3’s on here thinking they are 10’s… wake the fuck up and please do me a favour and block me!! Would much rather avoid you…. so do us both a favour and block me, I welcome it!!!!

Sorry to break it to all the woke people but no one owes you anything… stop asking to be worshipped and expect no give nothing in return! "

How's that working out for you?

Glasgow

"Cake anyone? "

Yes please.

By *intiemintieWoman 24 weeks ago

Scottish Borders

-------------------------------------

Is this the knob-end option/alternative to the ubiquitous dickpic as an opening gambit?

It's put me right off sex.

lol xx

By *rowley616Man 24 weeks ago

Scarborough

Impossible, nice never gets us noticed.

By *eandmrsjones69Couple 24 weeks ago

Middle England

"To many fucking dumb ass 2’s and 3’s on here thinking they are 10’s… wake the fuck up and please do me a favour and block me!! Would much rather avoid you…. so do us both a favour and block me, I welcome it!!!! "

And no one owes you anything either.

Manchester (she/her)

"To many fucking dumb ass 2’s and 3’s on here thinking they are 10’s… wake the fuck up and please do me a favour and block me!! Would much rather avoid you…. so do us both a favour and block me, I welcome it!!!! "

Oh, so people you find unattractive should just put out in the way you see fit?

I don't give a fuck if I'm a negative ten million: the most ugly woman to have ever walked the planet, that makes penises shrivel and fall off. I still have a right to do things my way. If you don't like it, jog on.

Glasgow

"Impossible, nice never gets us noticed."

Don’t be so sure. Women notice.

"Cake anyone? "

No, give him a rusk and his blankie. That's what you do to calm a tantrum, isn't it?

By *appytaffWoman 24 weeks ago

blackwood

He'll go far^

We’re all hoping it’s far away"

I’m sure he will be popular lol

How do you tell the whole of the forums you aren't getting any.....see above.

All over

"Cake anyone?

Yes please."

Lovely, any preference? I have lemon drizzle, berry pavlova, carrot cake and sackertorte (my favourite)

Manchester (she/her)

"Impossible, nice never gets us noticed."

Nice is necessary not sufficient.

Imagine if someone complained that they didn't get a job because they wipe their arse.

That's about the same thing. Yes, XYZ Corp wants to hire people who are toilet trained, but they also want other things.

I don't expect to be wined and dined ... but if we go for a coffee and you pay that doesn't mean I owe you sex. I am not a sex worker so don't treat me like one.

I also need intellectual stimulation as a prelude to foreplay.

And weirdly enough between the thrusting and grunting I'd like a conversation and a laugh.

And I thought this was a swinging site not a sex site where women in any way owe men or couples anything.

I’m perfectly fine lol, I just find it absolutely hilarious these woke idiots are trying to turn this into a dating site, one of their safe spaces… like they get triggered because someone actually comes on here for sex… imagine coming to a sex site for site!! But yet these 2’s and 3’s can’t get it in the real world with their unrealistic expectations so they try to take over other forums…. Ship em all off to mars and leave them there!!

By *WB85Man 24 weeks ago

Staffordshire

I love the different opinions that topic has shown.

Swinging isn't just one set of rules on how it works. Make it what you want it to be.

"I think we're all here for sex.

And while some people see coffee and a chat as an impediment and an unnecessary burden, let me explain it like this.

Not everyone treats people as well as you might hope. I was raised - as I guess many women were - to be wary of the prospect of being taken advantage of, both sexually and in terms of violence. It might have been overdone, but it's done. And it's part of my psyche.

Coffee and a chat is part of my psycho check. Can we have a reasonable conversation in a public place (where I can *escape* if it turns out I have met a psycho)? Can I look you in the eye and not worry that you're being deceptive? Do I feel like you value my safety? That you respect my humanity above your pleasure?

If I can't establish that, I'm not meeting. I want to go home at the end of the night, unscathed. With a smile on my face."

Exactly this too.

By *aTina HeadTurnerWoman 24 weeks ago

Newham

Gotta love it when trash takes themselves out. And people didn’t even need to lift their finger.

"How do you tell the whole of the forums you aren't getting any.....see above.

"

of course you pay for a subscription and you are then meant to be awash with wet pussy begging for your dick.

By *weetiepie99Woman 24 weeks ago

cardiff

"I’m perfectly fine lol, I just find it absolutely hilarious these woke idiots are trying to turn this into a dating site, one of their safe spaces… like they get triggered because someone actually comes on here for sex… imagine coming to a sex site for site!! But yet these 2’s and 3’s can’t get it in the real world with their unrealistic expectations so they try to take over other forums…. Ship em all off to mars and leave them there!! "

It sounds like you can't get 'it' in the real world or here. Oh well..

Manchester (she/her)

"I’m perfectly fine lol, I just find it absolutely hilarious these woke idiots are trying to turn this into a dating site, one of their safe spaces… like they get triggered because someone actually comes on here for sex… imagine coming to a sex site for site!! But yet these 2’s and 3’s can’t get it in the real world with their unrealistic expectations so they try to take over other forums…. Ship em all off to mars and leave them there!! "

Is it woke for a woman to make sure she's safe before she meets someone for sex?

How attractive does a person have to be to be able to determine what they do with their own body and their time? Does anyone under a 4 not have a right to decide if they want to be safe?

By *GentlemanMan 24 weeks ago

Worcestershire

It absolutely is in my book!

Mental connection and stimulation is so much more powerful and addictive than just physical!

I’m happy to chatting to folks on here, meeting them. Doesn’t mean I want sex with them all! I’d rather have a great social connection than a wham bam meeting with no mental connection! Can’t be arsed with the later, in fact, never have! Rather pleasure myself than shag someone with no mental attraction!

"

How attractive does a person have to be to be able to determine what they do with their own body and their time? Does anyone under a 4 not have a right to decide if they want to be safe?"

I would happily be a mediocre 3 if that meant I avoided having cavemen waving their dicks in my face demanding they are owed a shag.

"Cake anyone? "

A nice slice of Lemon Drizzle please

Manchester (she/her)

"

How attractive does a person have to be to be able to determine what they do with their own body and their time? Does anyone under a 4 not have a right to decide if they want to be safe?

I would happily be a mediocre 3 if that meant I avoided having cavemen waving their dicks in my face demanding they are owed a shag. "

My guess is they'd get even more upset.

If you're a 2, you should take it and be grateful!!!!

Whereas if you're a ten, ... well, you're probably (insert a bunch of horrible things here) but at least you have an excuse because of the queue out your door.

Or everyone has a right to bodily autonomy. What a fucking concept.

By *illy IdolMan 24 weeks ago

Midlands

It depends who wrote it. Male or female?

"It absolutely is in my book!

Mental connection and stimulation is so much more powerful and addictive than just physical!

I’m happy to chatting to folks on here, meeting them. Doesn’t mean I want sex with them all! I’d rather have a great social connection than a wham bam meeting with no mental connection! Can’t be arsed with the later, in fact, never have! Rather pleasure myself than shag someone with no mental attraction! "

This ^^^^^

Do you come with cake?

Manchester (she/her)

"It depends who wrote it. Male or female?"

Not going to lie, if I saw a guy writing that I might actually be more inclined to message them.

By *entlemanFoxMan 24 weeks ago

North East / London

Some interesting reactions to say the least.

Actually, I was thinking: why doesn’t something like that pop up on my feed - sounds a really intriguing lady.

This very much reminds me of Beautiful Ladies (In Honour of Chris de Burgh) by Bill Bailey

By *aughtySexualArousalMan 24 weeks ago

SPALDING

Obviously sex is part of swinging we all know that, but it's also about the social side of things too. So for someone to not consider that is just foolish of himself. Sounds like a right selfish moron, he'd probably cum first and then leave and let the woman finish herself off. As for saying he doesn't want to go for a coffee then that's fine, but some people just need that little social meet to vent and relax. If a woman wanted to just go for a innocent social then I'd be up for it, as you never know that person is dealing with and could make their day.

By *unchalMan 24 weeks ago

Dartford

"This popped up in my Hot list feed.

The question is, is it true?"

What does it mean? Someone wanting sex from someone they met on a sex site? Doesn’t seem unreasonable. This is a sex with strangers kinda site? A bit weird, if you ask me. This might not be the best place for them.

Glasgow

"How do you tell the whole of the forums you aren't getting any.....see above.

"

Accurate.

Manchester (she/her)

"Obviously sex is part of swinging we all know that, but it's also about the social side of things too. So for someone to not consider that is just foolish of himself. Sounds like a right selfish moron, he'd probably cum first and then leave and let the woman finish herself off. As for saying he doesn't want to go for a coffee then that's fine, but some people just need that little social meet to vent and relax. If a woman wanted to just go for a innocent social then I'd be up for it, as you never know that person is dealing with and could make their day. "

An innocent social is also the starting point for me meeting someone for more. It's a safety thing.

By *GentlemanMan 24 weeks ago

Worcestershire

"It absolutely is in my book!

I’m happy to chatting to folks on here, meeting them. Doesn’t mean I want sex with them all! I’d rather have a great social connection than a wham bam meeting with no mental connection! Can’t be arsed with the later, in fact, never have! Rather pleasure myself than shag someone with no mental attraction!

This ^^^^^

Do you come with cake? "

As a Cornishman I’ll certainly tell you the correct order to apply jam and cream to a scone.

By *he turned me GreyCouple 24 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

^^ he got the secret, he got the key

Mr

Glasgow

If I can't establish that, I'm not meeting. I want to go home at the end of the night, unscathed. With a smile on my face."

This.

I’d like to know a little about someone, even if it’s the basics, have a chat and a laugh if possible, make a connection before jumping their bones.

Having sex, getting sex needs a little finesse and at minimum some people skills and at the end of every single profile is a person (fakes too) and there’s a human factor to all of it.

By *imisugarWoman 24 weeks ago

Rugby

Definitely true and I think it's great you can connect with lots of people on here. I've geneuinely had some wonderful conversations from here and meet some really interesting people.

By *rofessor ElementalMan 24 weeks ago

Durham

It is sometimes about exploring in sensual that involves indulging in various physical pleasures and sensations with a partner. It’s not always just a shag.

By *aughtySexualArousalMan 24 weeks ago

SPALDING

"Obviously sex is part of swinging we all know that, but it's also about the social side of things too. So for someone to not consider that is just foolish of himself. Sounds like a right selfish moron, he'd probably cum first and then leave and let the woman finish herself off. As for saying he doesn't want to go for a coffee then that's fine, but some people just need that little social meet to vent and relax. If a woman wanted to just go for a innocent social then I'd be up for it, as you never know that person is dealing with and could make their day.

An innocent social is also the starting point for me meeting someone for more. It's a safety thing."

Exactly, safe place with plenty of people about. I don't blame you at all. Safety comes first at all times.

By *bi HaiveMan 24 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I hate to break it to you...

But plenty do date from here. They also meet partners. Some even end up getting married.

Almost as if it's possible for the site to be used by different people in different ways.

If all you want is sex then that's fine. There'll be others seeking the same. But you'll generally find that those that like a little more of a social aspect to their Fab life, including sometimes wining and dining, coffees and yes, dates, are often more successful than those that expect it to be all about quick hook ups.

Use the site as you wish and let others do the same. Their choices don't impact anyone but themselves.

Some of these degenerates have more fucking Pronouns than brain cells!!! Completely missed the point that it’s ok for you to feel safe and it’s ok for to go on coffee date… but use a different platform! This isn’t a dating site!! Like seriously I reckon if we combined all of your IQ’s together we would still be in trouble… It’s the typical Victim mentality bullshit again… it gets boring and I’m so glad it’s slowly dieing out… can’t wait to see the back of this movement and go back to normal again…

Manchester (she/her)

"Some of these degenerates have more fucking Pronouns than brain cells!!! Completely missed the point that it’s ok for you to feel safe and it’s ok for to go on coffee date… but use a different platform! This isn’t a dating site!! Like seriously I reckon if we combined all of your IQ’s together we would still be in trouble… It’s the typical Victim mentality bullshit again… it gets boring and I’m so glad it’s slowly dieing out… can’t wait to see the back of this movement and go back to normal again… "

So if I'm on here, I should not make sure I'm safe?

You've used pronouns in your diatribe, for what it's worth. Do you know what they are?

By *atnip make me purrWoman 24 weeks ago

Reading

Yes!!!!

By *ootnootboopCouple 24 weeks ago

Cheshire

He'll go far^"

Very very far indeed

By *rHotNottsMan 24 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Very true.

The sex is important but pretty much anyone here can do a decent job of that , so the other things become the important stuff to choose on

"Some of these degenerates have more fucking Pronouns than brain cells!!! Completely missed the point that it’s ok for you to feel safe and it’s ok for to go on coffee date… but use a different platform! This isn’t a dating site!! Like seriously I reckon if we combined all of your IQ’s together we would still be in trouble… It’s the typical Victim mentality bullshit again… it gets boring and I’m so glad it’s slowly dieing out… can’t wait to see the back of this movement and go back to normal again… "

You're actually contradicting the website itself, which advises us users to "have a social meet somewhere safe and public first e.g. cafe, pub."

All over

"Cake anyone?

A nice slice of Lemon Drizzle please "

On the way

By *hingumyWoman 24 weeks ago

Somewhere

Exactly this.

By *atnip make me purrWoman 24 weeks ago

Reading

"Cake anyone?

Yes please.

Lovely, any preference? I have lemon drizzle, berry pavlova, carrot cake and sackertorte (my favourite)"

Now you are just showing off.

Manchester (she/her)

"Some of these degenerates have more fucking Pronouns than brain cells!!! Completely missed the point that it’s ok for you to feel safe and it’s ok for to go on coffee date… but use a different platform! This isn’t a dating site!! Like seriously I reckon if we combined all of your IQ’s together we would still be in trouble… It’s the typical Victim mentality bullshit again… it gets boring and I’m so glad it’s slowly dieing out… can’t wait to see the back of this movement and go back to normal again…

You're actually contradicting the website itself, which advises us users to "have a social meet somewhere safe and public first e.g. cafe, pub." "

There's a Venn diagram for this.

If a woman wants safety checks, she's a stuck up bitch. If something happens, she should have made sure she was safe.

Warwick and Coventry

I'm going to give my reality of experience of fab, I met my partner through fab. And yes we dated and swung at thr same time, so that's proves your bollocks rationale wrong

Mr

Manchester (she/her)

"Some of these degenerates have more fucking Pronouns than brain cells!!! Completely missed the point that it’s ok for you to feel safe and it’s ok for to go on coffee date… but use a different platform! This isn’t a dating site!! Like seriously I reckon if we combined all of your IQ’s together we would still be in trouble… It’s the typical Victim mentality bullshit again… it gets boring and I’m so glad it’s slowly dieing out… can’t wait to see the back of this movement and go back to normal again…

I'm going to give my reality of experience of fab, I met my partner through fab. And yes we dated and swung at thr same time, so that's proves your bollocks rationale wrong

Mr "

I joined on a Sunday. Met someone for a social on Monday. Liked him, we were going to meet for more on Thursday.

Landed in hospital needing surgery on Wednesday

Meet postponed for a month.

We're still friends all these years later.

There are a couple of people I've talked to for up to two years before I met them for the first time. (2020 happened) One, at the moment we're talking almost every day even though our in person meetings are annual.

They enrich my life. And I don't think I've asked anything outrageous of them. My guess is they'd agree.

By *ansoffateMan 24 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

It's a swingers site and swinging is inherently inclusive of couples so it is fundamentally about 'dating' as much as it is about sex.

You're actually contradicting the website itself, which advises us users to "have a social meet somewhere safe and public first e.g. cafe, pub."

If a woman wants safety checks, she's a stuck up bitch. If something happens, she should have made sure she was safe."

Are the women on the diagram are called Stacy and Becky?

Manchester (she/her)

If a woman wants safety checks, she's a stuck up bitch. If something happens, she should have made sure she was safe.

Are the women on the diagram are called Stacy and Becky?"

I think it's more, choose your own adventure. Whatever you choose, it's your fault.

(I did read some of those series where none of the outcomes were pleasant. Door A, fiery death. Door B, death by other unpleasant means. Turn around and walk away, eaten by a tiger)

Warwick and Coventry

Mr

I joined on a Sunday. Met someone for a social on Monday. Liked him, we were going to meet for more on Thursday.

There are a couple of people I've talked to for up to two years before I met them for the first time. (2020 happened) One, at the moment we're talking almost every day even though our in person meetings are annual.

They enrich my life. And I don't think I've asked anything outrageous of them. My guess is they'd agree."

Alas Swing some don't see the opportunity's of connection available to them on fab, and have a twisted sense of what others want, or plain don't give a fuck about what they want

Mr

Manchester (she/her)

Mr

They enrich my life. And I don't think I've asked anything outrageous of them. My guess is they'd agree.

Alas Swing some don't see the opportunity's of connection available to them on fab, and have a twisted sense of what others want, or plain don't give a fuck about what they want

Mr "

This is why fleshlights exist though

Warwick and Coventry

Mr

Mr

This is why fleshlights exist though "

Never needed one, hope I never do....

Mr

Manchester (she/her)

Mr

Mr

Mr "

Fair.

But I suppose... if I have options between stuff I don't want or staying at home... staying at home is also a valid option many people don't consider.

Warwick and Coventry

Mr

Mr

Mr

Fair.

But I suppose... if I have options between stuff I don't want or staying at home... staying at home is also a valid option many people don't consider."

And at times the best option, especially with the pickings on here at times

Mr