FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Naughtiest Office Escapades

Naughtiest Office Escapades

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oddess Naila OP   Woman 24 weeks ago

London & Edinburgh

So I’m sat in a relatively empty office and wondering what’s the kinkiest thing people have done while working in the office?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ssexfun69Couple 24 weeks ago

Southend

Wanking regularly

London & Edinburgh

"Wanking regularly "

Like once a month? Or more?

By *ellinever70Woman 24 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Using on here as a guide, probably actually working

By *Cups32Woman 24 weeks ago

Colne

There was no one else in one day (and no CCTV) so my ex came in and bent me over my desk...

By *enk15Man 24 weeks ago

Bidford On Avon

"So I’m sat in a relatively empty office and wondering what’s the kinkiest thing people have done while working in the office? "

I occasionally take my shoes off.

London & Edinburgh

"There was no one else in one day (and no CCTV) so my ex came in and bent me over my desk... "

I’ve never done that at my own work place but have at others …. I dont think I ever checked for CCTV

London & Edinburgh

"So I’m sat in a relatively empty office and wondering what’s the kinkiest thing people have done while working in the office?

I occasionally take my shoes off."

But do you take your socks off too?

By *enk15Man 24 weeks ago

Bidford On Avon

"So I’m sat in a relatively empty office and wondering what’s the kinkiest thing people have done while working in the office?

I occasionally take my shoes off.

But do you take your socks off too? "

That's far too kinky for me.

By *ouple2playCouple 24 weeks ago

Solihull

I used to work in an office with all men - we all got on, they were respectful etc. - mostly quite a bit younger than me. They decided to have a sweepstake for the first person to use the board table (it wasn’t as grand as it sounds!) for sex. Their partners weren’t keen on that - at just the mention of it my hubby was grabbing my office keys…and the winner was lol x

By *r X46Man 24 weeks ago

Liverpool

Having to mop the floor after a amazing session with a colleague once everyone had gone home for the day

By *airyChestedDaveMan 24 weeks ago

Liverpool

"I used to work in an office with all men - we all got on, they were respectful etc. - mostly quite a bit younger than me. They decided to have a sweepstake for the first person to use the board table (it wasn’t as grand as it sounds!) for sex. Their partners weren’t keen on that - at just the mention of it my hubby was grabbing my office keys…and the winner was lol x"

Did you tell them you had won

By *att3427Man 11 weeks ago

rural

"So I’m sat in a relatively empty office and wondering what’s the kinkiest thing people have done while working in the office? "

Not physically in the office but with an older colleague while I was a student in work experience. 20 at the time and after a couple of months there got taken out to Xmas lunch by a 54 yo woman that worked there. Spent the next 6 months having great sex with her that I still enjoy recalling. Her son was away at college and only 2 years older than me. So hot.

» Add a new message to this topic