FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Orgasmic ?? ( ladies only )

Orgasmic ?? ( ladies only )

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Okay, I know I said no one could top the message I got the other day. Well it's been topped!

I tried miming this action .... couldn't stop laughing !

Try it and see.... GEN up this is supposed to be enticing...... Caps are mine

START - like your profile your intrestes and all the nice things people have said about u ,i know this is my first mail to u but i am going to tell u what i like .i love to do things right and when it comes to sex i love more than anything to eat puss i have special skils that i have gaind by reading about this subject and through experiance i offer 100% plesure by licking kissing puss sucking clit and massaging it first befor starting knowing how to use my fingers as i suck the clit will have my finger from my right hand facing up going in and out fast working on your G spot and my finger from my left hand facing down pushing in and doun at the same time going left and right remember i am still sucking clit this makes women go mad ,also have a way to make a woman aquirt but warning will need to drink lots of water as its done would love to have a chat even if u r not meeting soon i am after both short and longtearm meets xxxxx END OF MESSAGE

Dear God ...it's like putting up an MFI wardrobe !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Okay, I know I said no one could top the message I got the other day. Well it's been topped!

START - like your profile your intrestes and all the nice things people have said about u ,i know this is my first mail to u but i am going to tell u what i like .i love to do things right and when it comes to sex i love more than anything to eat puss i have special skils that i have gaind by reading about this subject and through experiance i offer 100% plesure by licking kissing puss sucking clit and massaging it first befor starting knowing how to use my fingers as i suck the clit will have my finger from my right hand facing up going in and out fast working on your G spot and my finger from my left hand facing down pushing in and doun at the same time going left and right remember i am still sucking clit this makes women go mad ,also have a way to make a woman aquirt but warning will need to drink lots of water as its done would love to have a chat even if u r not meeting soon i am after both short and longtearm meets xxxxx END OF MESSAGE

Dear God ...it's like putting up an MFI wardrobe !"

lmao and your problem is??????

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

REPLY: Sorry, being given oral does nothing for me... are you any good at icing cakes?

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"REPLY: Sorry, being given oral does nothing for me... are you any good at icing cakes?"

hahahaha!! is this ( original message ) the definition of trying too hard ?

"REPLY: Sorry, being given oral does nothing for me... are you any good at icing cakes?"

Ha ! Come to think of it .... his action is exactly the same as mine for unblocking plugholes...... ( without the sucking )

Im still practising! Can't get my left hand to go up n down n side to side at the same time ......

"Okay, I know I said no one could top the message I got the other day. Well it's been topped!

Dear God ...it's like putting up an MFI wardrobe !lmao and your problem is?????? "

My problem issssssss we would still have four screws left over !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lol a classic, used to quite enjoy the essays I would get sent detailing exactly what they wanted to do to me, have to say still to recieve one that made me go OMG got to meet this guy though xxx xxx

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"Im still practising! Can't get my left hand to go up n down n side to side at the same time ...... "

i'll be hopeless, i could never do the patting head/rubbing stomach thing either

if he's got both hands and his face in her fanny, does he use his cock as a stablizer to stop him falling over, lol

just tried to do it, and he's a better man than me, lol

xxxx

Bet he still can't put our steam shower together in its odd korean translation - and if he has a third leg why the need for the long instruction - granny do update us on your plumbing!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Many years ago i met an absolute gorgeos guy he was 10 years younger than me and stunning. I met him socially and couldnt suss out whether he liked me or not. When i arrived home he had left me a message saying he did. So next phone call we have hes telling me about angles and inches of the bed ect and i have to be at such a such angle. Never did meet him again lol

We can try Granny and see how we get on lol. hows you hun? xx

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

God loves a trier..................... doesn't she??? Z

So he's saying he can multi-task lol!! Do we give him a prize!!

i like a hint about what a guy might be able to offer but all the graphic detail meakes me heave and hit the delete button ....what do some guys think women like ????

Bolton

"i like a hint about what a guy might be able to offer but all the graphic detail meakes me heave and hit the delete button ....what do some guys think women like ????"

It's probably a cae of wishful thinking I think rather than previous experience!!! He must think that's erotic! It's a shame really Z

actually the best message i had this year was "shame you are not meeting any one new ...ive cleaned my shoes and everything !!" It made me laugh i read hs profile and guess what ??? i met him turned out to be one of my best meets of the year !!

"i like a hint about what a guy might be able to offer but all the graphic detail meakes me heave and hit the delete button ....what do some guys think women like ????"

Shoes???

Bolton

"actually the best message i had this year was "shame you are not meeting any one new ...ive cleaned my shoes and everything !!" It made me laugh i read hs profile and guess what ??? i met him turned out to be one of my best meets of the year !!"

But i think thats a really good message - would make me look twice anyway - bit of humour works well Z

"God loves a trier..................... doesn't she??? Z"

Actually ......... she loves a trier but respects success..........

"actually the best message i had this year was "shame you are not meeting any one new ...ive cleaned my shoes and everything !!" It made me laugh i read hs profile and guess what ??? i met him turned out to be one of my best meets of the year !!

But i think thats a really good message - would make me look twice anyway - bit of humour works well Z"

me too thats why i met him and he had very clean shoes !!! was a FAB guy all round ....im waiting fr round 4 in the new year .......

» Add a new message to this topic