FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Squatters

Squatters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man 24 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Reports that an empty premises owned by the cook, Gordon Ramsey, has recently been occupied by squatters. Now another premises owned by the chef, Marco Pierre White, is occupied by squatters. Are they targeting empty pubs and restaurants and with both in London, what is Mare Khan doing about this....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wistntwirlCouple 24 weeks ago

Middle Land

I'm doing squats later today. Not my favourite exercise

By *exyEggsCouple 24 weeks ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"Reports that an empty premises owned by the cook, Gordon Ramsey, has recently been occupied by squatters. Now another premises owned by the chef, Marco Pierre White, is occupied by squatters. Are they targeting empty pubs and restaurants and with both in London, what is Mare Khan doing about this...."

Reckon he's gonna rock up and kick some ass

By *ean counterMan 24 weeks ago

Kettering

"Reports that an empty premises owned by the cook, Gordon Ramsey, has recently been occupied by squatters. Now another premises owned by the chef, Marco Pierre White, is occupied by squatters. Are they targeting empty pubs and restaurants and with both in London, what is Mare Khan doing about this...."

I'm sure he will do something to get more money out of the honest hard working tax payer like anyone with a blue car has to pay double congestion charge. Won't help with the squatters but the general public will be suitably pissed off as usual !

By *mmaleiaWoman 24 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

Probably running up to making squatting of businesses illegal soon, that’s all this will be about, get the public inside, how dare homeless people occupy an empty building to keep off the streets

» Add a new message to this topic