FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Public transport

Public transport

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *neManOneLife OP   Man 24 weeks ago

Manchester

When you're waiting for a bus, does it actually turn up on time full stop when you order a taxi? Does it actually go to the right location? I am so glad that I passed by driving test

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andyfloss2000Woman 24 weeks ago

ashford

"When you're waiting for a bus, does it actually turn up on time full stop when you order a taxi? Does it actually go to the right location? I am so glad that I passed by driving test"

U can watch their progress with both nowadays! X

By *icecouple561Couple 24 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Buses rarely turn up on time. Today my bus in to town was 15 minutes late and the return one was over thirty minutes late

By (user no longer on site) 24 weeks ago

Hardly ever use buses they don’t come when I want to go somewhere and don’t pick up from my house and take me directly to my destination. Glad I have a car and motorbike

By *naswingdressWoman 24 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

No, but you learn this as a child (assuming you're a child who uses public transport to get to school etc) and plan accordingly. It's not difficult.

By *tephTV67TV/TS 24 weeks ago

Cheshire

Not used public transport for quite some time now, can’t remember last time I was on a bus. But I have to go to Cardiff in June for a course and although I could drive the mileage expenses doesn’t seem worth it. So I am going via a train from Cheshire and I must admit I’m dreading it.

Last time I did a quite long train trip it was endless delays, no seating or toilets available. Travel has been booked now so I’ll see how it goes, but I’ll be glad to get back to the car afterwards no doubt.

By *atnip make me purrWoman 24 weeks ago

Reading

Reading buses are fantastic so yes usually.

By *ot to giggleWoman 24 weeks ago

Coventry

i dont use public transport - nearly always lived in locations where it wasnt easily available, so learnt to drive

By *obyn GravesTV/TS 24 weeks ago

1127 walnut avenue

Yep buses always turn up... I'm so glad I didn't pass my test...as I've saved a fortune in tax.. insurance.. petrol.. parking...etc..

By *aulaxd2020TV/TS 24 weeks ago

dudley

After years of not using public transport, I’ve recently discovered that a 15min walk to one of several bus stops around my area I can catch a bus to most towns around here including Wolverhampton, Walsall, Dudley town centre,halesowen stourbridge and Birmingham all for £2 each way

By *red333Man 24 weeks ago

Dorchester

I don't use taxis a bus yes occasionally but i cycle or drive

By *ickshawedCouple 24 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

The buses round here are pretty good. I'm not too worried about them being exactly on time as they're usually every 10-15 minutes, so unless you're in a massive rush you just wait a little while and one will turn up.

By *midnight-Woman 24 weeks ago

I've caught a Bus occasionally and the route is a total mystery tour

By *amierebelMan 24 weeks ago

nae danger.

The borders busses here are normally a good 5 mins early tbf so can't complain to much and they tend update on the page if there's any cancellations or delays

» Add a new message to this topic