FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I wish I knew what I know now…

I wish I knew what I know now…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ea monkey OP   Man 24 weeks ago

Manchester (he/him)

My apologies for the ear worm!

What do you wish that people knew about you before you meet them, whether that be personal or sexual?

Whether it’s a detail that would help ease social discourse or something sexual about you that will make the time together better?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 24 weeks ago

I probably have ADHD but I definitely have depression and anxiety so forgive me if I’m a lot.

"I probably have ADHD but I definitely have depression and anxiety so forgive me if I’m a lot. "

Well, now they know.

By *exyEggsCouple 24 weeks ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"I probably have ADHD but I definitely have depression and anxiety so forgive me if I’m a lot. "

You're the second person I'm telling not to apologise for being a lot this morning You have nothing to apologise for.

By *exyEggsCouple 24 weeks ago

North East Scotland, mostly

That I can be a lot. In every sense.

Mrs TMN x

"I probably have ADHD but I definitely have depression and anxiety so forgive me if I’m a lot.

You're the second person I'm telling not to apologise for being a lot this morning You have nothing to apologise for. "

You haven’t spent enough time with me but I appreciate you homie

"That I can be a lot. In every sense.

Mrs TMN x"

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 24 weeks ago

Southampton

I definitely have depression and anxiety and I have my suspicions about adhd/ and....I've been called intense before

Manchester (he/him)

You’re not, it’s just who you are

I’m really not great at expressing my feelings past letting you know I like you. I have a tendency to shut down and distance myself when I start overthinking things. There’s probably going to be a point where you think I’m not interested, I am, my brain just works in a weirdly complicated way.

Manchester (he/him)

"I’m really not great at expressing my feelings past letting you know I like you. I have a tendency to shut down and distance myself when I start overthinking things. There’s probably going to be a point where you think I’m not interested, I am, my brain just works in a weirdly complicated way. "

I’m very similar in some ways.

I think it’s a bit of a myth that people are comfortable and confident all of the time, I’ve found that actually expressing these things really help, especially as they’re often feeling the same

By *emorefridaCouple 24 weeks ago

La la land

That I can be one of two things, either painfully shy or the complete opposite and will interrupt you constantly as I'm an overexcited. So I can't guarantee what version of me you are getting.

By *ot to giggleWoman 24 weeks ago

Coventry

Im either a full on crazy whirlwind, or asleep in a corner.

I champion the underdog always, and cry at the news.

Oh and apparently my grammer sucjs and i cant be assed to correct typos .... hello me!!

Sex is crazy fun thought.

Oh and i talk alot

By *sWyldWoman 24 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I'm really sensitive.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 24 weeks ago

Leeds

That I'm quite shy, just because we've pics that doesn't mean I've great confidence & I struggle to flirt I probably come across socially awkward until I'm comfortable.

Mrs

By *oo..Woman 24 weeks ago

Boo's World

That I really don't take kindly to people that label others,use sly digs or "in" jokes/stupid slang words.

Nothing is lower than that, just keep your mouth shut and move away.

Shows that persons mentality and it always goes full circle and comes back to them in the long run.

Playground behaviour

By *onderWomanWlvWoman 24 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Ugh what a thread.... it's probably loads. That I'm not rude or stand-offish like people often think, I just don't always know how to respond appropriately socially. (But I'm always trying!!!)

That I'm often unable to 'read between the lines' and therefore end up overthinking situations and conversations trying to understand the real meaning - so being very direct is easier for me to deal with.

Oh and of course that the things I mess up on due to the above are done out of genuine error but good intentions, rather than indifference or malice.

By *cLovin2Man 24 weeks ago

Reading

Am I the only normal person here?

I guess I have a chandler esq habit of making terrible jokes to ease tension. Does that count?

Manchester (he/him)

"Ugh what a thread.... it's probably loads. That I'm not rude or stand-offish like people often think, I just don't always know how to respond appropriately socially. (But I'm always trying!!!)

That I'm often unable to 'read between the lines' and therefore end up overthinking situations and conversations trying to understand the real meaning - so being very direct is easier for me to deal with.

Oh and of course that the things I mess up on due to the above are done out of genuine error but good intentions, rather than indifference or malice. "

The perils of a masking autistic!

By *2000ManMan 24 weeks ago

Worthing

When I say first meet is social only..I mean just that.

By *ittle Miss TinkerbellWoman 24 weeks ago

your head

Probably loads but it depends on if its just a one off social or going to be a long term thing.

I like to talk, I can actually be very chatty but I often go quiet. Not because I've lost interest, just because I'm trying to do a million things at once and always drop a ball somewhere. I will happily pick up a conversation from months ago understanding life gets in the way but I know some people don't like that. I'm rubbish at working out if someone actually likes me or if they are just being polite so I just presume they are being polite.

I love a cuddle but have to know you really well before I'll actually ask for one, even if we've had sex.

I could go on but I think I've already shot myself in the foot enough.

Manchester (he/him)

"Probably loads but it depends on if its just a one off social or going to be a long term thing.

I like to talk, I can actually be very chatty but I often go quiet. Not because I've lost interest, just because I'm trying to do a million things at once and always drop a ball somewhere. I will happily pick up a conversation from months ago understanding life gets in the way but I know some people don't like that. I'm rubbish at working out if someone actually likes me or if they are just being polite so I just presume they are being polite.

I love a cuddle but have to know you really well before I'll actually ask for one, even if we've had sex.

I could go on but I think I've already shot myself in the foot enough. "

It’s not shooting yourself in the foot to be honest about how you feel. Knowing how you actually feel is a positive thing

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman 24 weeks ago

Essex

Nothing really. By the time I’m ready to meet they’ll know as much personally as they need to. And sexually… part of the fun is discovering that together

By *icecouple561Couple 24 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Nothing really. People see you through the lens of their own experiences and just knowing something about me before you've met me isn't really helpful. Unless of course people want to be warned about my vampire teeth, hooked nose and Denis Healey eyebrows

By *ellhungvweMan 24 weeks ago

Cheltenham

"Nothing really. By the time I’m ready to meet they’ll know as much personally as they need to. And sexually… part of the fun is discovering that together "

I am with this

Manchester (he/him)

"Nothing really. People see you through the lens of their own experiences and just knowing something about me before you've met me isn't really helpful. Unless of course people want to be warned about my vampire teeth, hooked nose and Denis Healey eyebrows "

You had me with the eyebrows

By *icecouple561Couple 24 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Nothing really. People see you through the lens of their own experiences and just knowing something about me before you've met me isn't really helpful. Unless of course people want to be warned about my vampire teeth, hooked nose and Denis Healey eyebrows

You had me with the eyebrows "

I'm an eyebrow man magnet

» Add a new message to this topic