FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How to motivate yourself working from home....

How to motivate yourself working from home....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How hard is it to motivate yourself working from home??

Fab and Sky Sports News are a major distraction to get me moving.

And no i will not log out of here!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" And no i will not log out of here!!!

"

I was going to suggest that lol! Judge Judy distracts me so now watch clips on youtube. Well look who's on let it run in the background while I'm writing my reports!

I used to work from home and found it really hard to work 9 -5 but as long a the work was in on time they didnt mind if I stayed up or night. Guy I knew got dressed and went out the house and came back in to get in the right frame of mind to work

I was lucky as I was able to work from home 2 or 3 days a week. So it was a nice balance on the days I errrrrrmmmm didn't concentrate I worked a bit harder in the office.

Changed roles now and back to an 8 till 4 company building based job and oh boy its awful !!!!!

"Guy I knew got dressed and went out the house and came back in to get in the right frame of mind to work"

That's hilarious and ingenious all at the same time!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Guy I knew got dressed and went out the house and came back in to get in the right frame of mind to work"

Funny you should say that but when i am working from home i have the collar and tie on as it make me feel in work mode

pop jeremy kyle on.... guarantee yu will run to pc and do yur work...

Have not done it often as like you become distracted, but I find it easier to start work early (5 am) and work until lunchtime, then I'm done!!

There isn't many distractions at 5am!!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

I work for myself from home! No problem with motivation because I am earning for myself! I do make sure I get up at 7 every morning and treat it just like I have to go out to work, but I love the freedom to do what I want and when I want but in reality... Well just suffice to say I am a bloody slave driver!

I usually sit in the kitchen where there's no TV (although I do stick the radio on) and just get on with it.

» Add a new message to this topic