FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hotel or your

Hotel or your

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    24 weeks ago

Home

Do you expect to be fucked first time you meet and if so do you go halves on a room or do guys expect to fuck in your bed? Assuming on here is quite high. Who calls the shots on your first meet. Do you ever feel you have to bed someone?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *toC Thats MeWoman 24 weeks ago

Sheffield

Neither for me.

I wouldn’t meet stranger at a hotel,

it’s just not a sensible thing to do as a single woman in my eyes. Nor would I accommodate at my home in my safe space.

This is why I prefer to meet in clubs and see what happens.

By *mber SkiesWoman 24 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

"Neither for me.

I wouldn’t meet stranger at a hotel,

it’s just not a sensible thing to do as a single woman in my eyes. Nor would I accommodate at my home in my safe space.

This is why I prefer to meet in clubs and see what happens."

By *naswingdressWoman 24 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

I don't fuck on first meet. I don't don't let people into my house unless I know them very well.

When I do meet in hotels, it's usually something like, one gets the hotel and the other gets the meals.

By (user no longer on site) 24 weeks ago

I prefer a social first, then see where it leads. As far as if a hotel or where to go, that depends on the situation

By *viatrixWoman 24 weeks ago

Redhill

Social on first meet. In a public place.

I never bring strangers to my home.

And I’ve gone halves with hotel rooms.

By *xbabyxxxWoman 24 weeks ago

Bradford

Don't meet social only, I have my reasons

By (user no longer on site) 24 weeks ago

"Social on first meet. In a public place.

I never bring strangers to my home.

And I’ve gone halves with hotel rooms. "

I think a social meet first can lead to better sex, good banter helps build up a bit of tension

By *agnar73Man 24 weeks ago

Glasgow

It’s a toughie if say a first meet?

Probably better if woman books room and if any doubts has the key and can get guy to F off in terms of her safety.

I’d happily share costs and stuff.

I guess it’s what works out

By *ife NinjaMan 24 weeks ago

Dunfermline

I don't expect sex on a first meet. I'd be happy at a hotel

By *xfordjohnMan 24 weeks ago

Oxford

I've just arranged to meet a couple at a hotel near my house in a couple of weeks' time. If the social meet works, and we all agree, then back to mine.

That seems the best of both worlds.

By *imi_RougeWoman 24 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I don't expect anything. I have invited people back to mine after meeting them for a social first, in the past.

Wouldn't do that now, prefer a hotel room.

By *irthandgirthMan 24 weeks ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

I never have any expectations of playing. I've done hotel meets in the past, in future I would look at nicer ones though - the holiday Inn style ones feel a little too cold, clinical and soulless for me now.

I am happy to accommodate at mine. I wouldn't have sex with someone I wouldn't be seen out with, and if they are good enough to be seen out with, I obviously think enough of them to invite them to mine. Occasionally a lady is lucky enough that I cook dinner for her

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman 24 weeks ago

Essex

Social first.

Meet at a hotel. My location always given to my safe person. Safety call/text at a given time etc.

And those are my terms.

If the person I meet has similar terms of their own then I would respect them. And if our terms /expectations don’t align then I just think we’re not compatible. No harm in that.

By *ot to giggleWoman 24 weeks ago

Coventry

"I never have any expectations of playing. I've done hotel meets in the past, in future I would look at nicer ones though - the holiday Inn style ones feel a little too cold, clinical and soulless for me now.

I am happy to accommodate at mine. I wouldn't have sex with someone I wouldn't be seen out with, and if they are good enough to be seen out with, I obviously think enough of them to invite them to mine. Occasionally a lady is lucky enough that I cook dinner for her "

the dinner is the winner !!

By *ot to giggleWoman 24 weeks ago

Coventry

social 1st

happy to then meet at hotel or even go to their's if they happy to accommodate - 3rd party has all information and i need to contact as prearranged

safety is paramount. I dont accommodate, mainly because my child lives her most of the week at the minute but also for safety reasons.

if i am elsewhere and things are not feeling comfortable i can go - they are in my house and its uncomfortable i have to try and get them to leave.

and regardless of what anyone says, the majority of time a male can over power a female

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 24 weeks ago

wonderland.

"Home

Do you expect to be fucked first time you meet and if so do you go halves on a room or do guys expect to fuck in your bed? Assuming on here is quite high. Who calls the shots on your first meet. Do you ever feel you have to bed someone?"

nope. If I don't feel it then it doesn't happen.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 24 weeks ago

Central

I now largely meet in my hotel rooms

By *sWyldWoman 24 weeks ago

Edinburgh

A first meeting is always social for me.

I'm not having anyone in my home. I've got no issues booking and paying for hotel rooms. Infact I tend to prefer it that way then I don't feel beholden to them or worry they regret the cost if I'm a disappointment!

By *orl1971Couple 24 weeks ago

Glasgow

First meet is always a social. Seems there are quite a few couples who are busy and want to play on the first meet which is too full on for us.

Play meet is usually at a hotel or theirs if they can accommodate. We can have kids popping up at any point so we can’t accommodate.

By *agatoXXXMan 24 weeks ago

A Place Where Time Runs Slow

"Home

Do you expect to be fucked first time you meet and if so do you go halves on a room or do guys expect to fuck in your bed? Assuming on here is quite high. Who calls the shots on your first meet. Do you ever feel you have to bed someone?"

I don't expect anything, least of all The Spanish Inquisition.

» Add a new message to this topic