FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Liam Gallagher and John Squire

Liam Gallagher and John Squire

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *moothstaffspeeps OP   Couple 24 weeks ago

Stafford

Is “raise your hands “ possibly the worst song of the year? His voice is dreadful and the lyrics borderline inane I have to turn it off when it comes on the radio.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lderflowerappleWoman 24 weeks ago

Basingstoke

I can't stand his voice at all. The main reason I hated Oasis back in the day. Now I have two reasons to change the radio station - Liam Gallagher and Coldplay

By (user no longer on site) 24 weeks ago

"I can't stand his voice at all. The main reason I hated Oasis back in the day. Now I have two reasons to change the radio station - Liam Gallagher and Coldplay"

I have a saying on my wall at home,

People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis you cant trust people, courtesy of peep show but it’s true

By (user no longer on site) 24 weeks ago

"I can't stand his voice at all. The main reason I hated Oasis back in the day. Now I have two reasons to change the radio station - Liam Gallagher and Coldplay"

Mars to Liverpool. So one said he know sings like Liam doing an impression of Liam and I think he nailed it.

I actually like the new music they’ve made together. I was never an oasis fan back when they were back in the 90s. By the time is going on., I do listen to what they made with a whole new perspective. Maybe it’s because I started learning guitar, I don’t know. But some of the songs are did were fantastic, and I do think Noel Gallagher has a songwriter needs credit where credit is due. I just think Liam is such a good performer rather than a singer and that’s what got him through.

By *moothstaffspeeps OP   Couple 24 weeks ago

Stafford

"I can't stand his voice at all. The main reason I hated Oasis back in the day. Now I have two reasons to change the radio station - Liam Gallagher and Coldplay

I have a saying on my wall at home,

People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis you cant trust people, courtesy of peep show but it’s true "

Are you actually impersonating me ? ??don’t get me started on Coldplay they are freaking dreadful

By *elvet RopeMan 24 weeks ago

by the big field

Two of the main prerequisites for a lead singer are surely being able to enunciate the lyrics coherently and do it in tune- neither of which have ever been a skillset of the knuckle dragging Manc muppet

By *parrow77Man 24 weeks ago

cheshire

I was so excited for this album when heard it as John squire is amazing guitarist and hoped for something heavy and wow and instead the album is jangly and pop with sucking guitars an liams voice is not great and the lyrics are the worst ever heard in long time

» Add a new message to this topic