FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > woodland for possible play

woodland for possible play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *analone51 OP   Man 24 weeks ago

Yeovil

I just bought a woodland of 7 acers in the south west . I plan to create a free area for couples and single to play freely, But do not want it to be an issue with the law. Do you think it is a good idea if so what would be the best approach to make sure only genuine people come. any ideas is much appriciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *red333Man 24 weeks ago

Dorchester

Fence it off otherwise innocents can get in, put up signs saying 'private you may see naked people with hardons in this wood' and 'No hoodies'

By *rHotNottsMan 24 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I think you’re probably breaking several laws doing this. You need to apply for a licence to run a club and make sure passers by aren’t subject to naked bodies or sex so you need to fence it all in and make it secure.

I doubt you’re allowed - check the deeds for restrictive covenants and previous agreements , Your conveyancer should’ve done all this for you

By *ellroseWoman 24 weeks ago

Solihull

I think that it’s one dream that you cannot fulfil

By *ornucopiaMan 24 weeks ago

Bexley

My suggestion would be to keep very quiet about it.

Oops.Too late!

By *avexxMan 24 weeks ago

cheshire

cant see it happening,, but its a dam good idea

By *andJ69Couple 24 weeks ago

Preston

There was something similar up here in the northwest about 15 years a go , they even had a web site , dogging area , couples only area viewing , mainly it was just a private field ,

I did not get a chance to go before it closed , not sure how long it lasted or legal it was

By *ophieslutTV/TS 24 weeks ago

Central

You need to protect and prevent non-consenting people from being subject to exposure primarily.

If you're not organising events, the individuals will remain fully responsible for their behaviour. If they have vehicles like campervans, then there's some space that's private. It should be possible to create more privacy, using cut branches etc.

By *ark73XXXMan 24 weeks ago

North Staffs/South Cheshire

"I think you’re probably breaking several laws doing this. You need to apply for a licence to run a club and make sure passers by aren’t subject to naked bodies or sex so you need to fence it all in and make it secure.

I doubt you’re allowed - check the deeds for restrictive covenants and previous agreements , Your conveyancer should’ve done all this for you"

I’d love to be a fly on the wall when that conversation took place with his solicitor.

If there’s a restrictive covenant in place in this country which lists dogging and sex play, I’ll be shocked and intrigued

By *red333Man 24 weeks ago

Dorchester

Having said that people play in the woods the evidence is all over this site, so i imagine that a place that was fenced off with warning signs would be a blessing in disguise but the fact that they were allowed to come and play may put them off

By *icecouple561Couple 24 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Once word got out, it would be an issue with the law I suspect.

I can see so many possible pitfalls. We often talked about owning a piece of woodland that people could use for photography, outdoor sex etc but once you get down to thinking about everything involved it just becomes too much of a headache

Yeovil

May be I would drop the idea because of complications you guys brought up . Originally bought to have a quiet place just to relax . I only have a shead there a previous owner has built so Will keep it as it is . Thanks Guys for the pros and cons more cons than pros . it is the reality I think

By *icecouple561Couple 24 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"May be I would drop the idea because of complications you guys brought up . Originally bought to have a quiet place just to relax . I only have a shead there a previous owner has built so Will keep it as it is . Thanks Guys for the pros and cons more cons than pros . it is the reality I think"

We're envious we'd love to have a piece of land like that. We've even got as far as installing mythical solar panels on the hypothetical shed so we can make hot drinks and heat it in winter

By *ellhungvweMan 24 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I am not sure I understand why not would be an issue with the law. It is private property - sex parties are often held and they are basically the same thing - just indoors.

If you are charging for them then I can understand why licencing might become an issue but if it is secluded and out of the way then you should be free to do what you want.

By *acavityMan 24 weeks ago

Redditch

Are there any public rights of way (footpaths etc)?

Are you planning to charge cash for access?

I'd write a contract, outlining the rules, in exchange for permission to visit.

My rules would probably cover

Letting me know when you are coming

where to park,

take your litter home,

and no photos or filming other people without consent.

Also, it's at their own risk. If somebody trips over a branch, they can't sue you.

Yeovil

[Removed by poster at 14/04/24 20:07:30]

Yeovil

I definitely did not have charging in mind . It would be free, The plan was to have a descreete place for like minded people . but I dont want any issue with the law. The deed does not talk about right of way . Basically a place for people to come and have a chat and play was what was in my mind but may be an email to say that they were using the place would be nice so that I know that 'X, number of people are there . The problem I see would be people not having it as a discreete place and the word getting out . then I might have an issue with the authorities because I live 10 miles awan and will not have a way of monitoring

By *eterandJaneadventuresCouple 24 weeks ago

Sutton

Look at creating a ‘landed’ naturist camping , glamping club, that covers 1 aspect of the legality bits

Yeovil

can you kindly explain on this . because I was tols above if it becomes a purpoese orianted place I might have issues with the local authority. Any help to understand is much appriciated because it would be nice to offer the place free to our lifestyle but I need to protect the investment since I will have to sell it one day

» Add a new message to this topic