FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Red flags

Red flags

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *layfullsam OP   Man 25 weeks ago

Solihull

Let’s have your red flags whether it’s a relationship or a fab social/meet that are telling you to get the heck out of there

Happy with your real ones or ridiculous made up ones

Photos of their dad all around the bedroom

Bring their mum on the meet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 25 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Velcro fastening sandals with comedy socks

By *layfullsam OP   Man 25 weeks ago

Solihull

"Velcro fastening sandals with comedy socks"

Same for crocs and socks ?

By *ie n MashCouple 25 weeks ago

Back in Malice

Asking us what our favourite Coldplay song is, while not being ironic.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Velcro fastening sandals with comedy socks

Same for crocs and socks ?"

Crocs with anything but especially paired with a comedy tie that lights up and plays a tune

By *emorefridaCouple 25 weeks ago

La la land

Even worse if they call you their mother's name not your own

By *WB85Man 25 weeks ago

Staffordshire

I met a lady once who asked if I was seeing other people. Told her I have a couple of ladies that I see.

She said end it with them and then you can see me instead.

It was a very brief social.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Real red flag.

Met a couple for dinner as I introduced myself he held me away from him like some sort of prize animal, looked me up and down and said "very nice". I think he thought he was being complimentary.

If we hadn't booked a table and I hadn't been ravenously hungry we'd have been out of there before you could say "best in show".

By *WB85Man 25 weeks ago

Staffordshire

"Real red flag.

Met a couple for dinner as I introduced myself he held me away from him like some sort of prize animal, looked me up and down and said "very nice". I think he thought he was being complimentary.

If we hadn't booked a table and I hadn't been ravenously hungry we'd have been out of there before you could say "best in show". "

Hahaha. That's brilliant.

By *ingerTwistWoman 25 weeks ago

Edinburgh

He asked if he could bring his mum to a coffee date.

He was 45.

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

Negative energy, talking badly about this place and previous meets from the get go.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 25 weeks ago

Southampton

"I met a lady once who asked if I was seeing other people. Told her I have a couple of ladies that I see.

She said end it with them and then you can see me instead.

It was a very brief social.

Well I can't say I blame her for wanting you to herself lol

"

By *ophieslutTV/TS 25 weeks ago

Central

I did get a man with his mother but she stayed separately, as we left her to go to the pub. I was really not expecting it. We didn't date or shag, as you'd guess

By *ex HolesMan 25 weeks ago

Up North

Women who moan about cock pics then post pics of cocks in one of their holes

My current red flag is people that simply define themselves by the culture of swinging and their existence on Fab.

Example of this on Friday…after seemingly four months of rain the sun randomly came out on Friday afternoon and instead of sitting around in the studio I decided to take everyone out for office drinks and food rather than work all afternoon…sadly I’d also arranged to meet someone off here for a drink that evening I explained I’ll be having a couple of drinks and I’m not going to be able to meet the couple at the place they were staying, and said let’s reschedule another day…but nah…tirade of “time waster, bailing message ensued”

So yes…my red flag is definitely people who can’t fathom that Fab is genuinely a tiny tiny part of most peoples lives

By *ellinever70Woman 25 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"My current red flag is people that simply define themselves by the culture of swinging and their existence on Fab.

Example of this on Friday…after seemingly four months of rain the sun randomly came out on Friday afternoon and instead of sitting around in the studio I decided to take everyone out for office drinks and food rather than work all afternoon…sadly I’d also arranged to meet someone off here for a drink that evening I explained I’ll be having a couple of drinks and I’m not going to be able to meet the couple at the place they were staying, and said let’s reschedule another day…but nah…tirade of “time waster, bailing message ensued”

So yes…my red flag is definitely people who can’t fathom that Fab is genuinely a tiny tiny part of most peoples lives"

I can see why they thought you a timewaster based on that story

"My current red flag is people that simply define themselves by the culture of swinging and their existence on Fab.

So yes…my red flag is definitely people who can’t fathom that Fab is genuinely a tiny tiny part of most peoples lives

I can see why they thought you a timewaster based on that story "

LOL…are you serious?

Going for a drink with zero plans made with a couple of strangers takes precedence over taking my office out for an afternoon in the sun…after the weather we’ve had?

I believe my Red Flag stance has been well and truly proven.

By *ommander_StraxMan 25 weeks ago

Telford

Speaking honestly… I can sort of see both sides there ash. You did arrange something beforehand… BUT… I do think it’s only fair you can change your plans at any time. I mean you did tell these people beforehand.

I’ve had more than my fair share of meet let downs where I’ve messaged just before, gone along and then… ghosted. Now that IS rude. People deserve their time to be thought of, but also I think in this part of thing, we also need to understand things change. We all have lives, kids, partners and everything.

I do think in that case maybe they were a bit rude to you, especially if you had the decency to message them. But as I said, I can also see how they would see it as a bit of a let down.

By *ou only live onceMan 25 weeks ago

London

LOL…are you serious?

Going for a drink with zero plans made with a couple of strangers takes precedence over taking my office out for an afternoon in the sun…after the weather we’ve had?

I believe my Red Flag stance has been well and truly proven."

But I guess for them, all they hear/see is you dropping out on the day. I agree Fab is a tiny part of your life (definitely mine), but I can see why here, from their perspective, you're just someone who has cancelled a plan on the day, which is annoying.

By *ot to giggleWoman 25 weeks ago

Coventry

ummm when on that 1st social meet they ask what other things you are going to and then suggesting they can go , or god forbid - 'we can go together' - Red flag - swift exit

or when you not quite met them, but they start telling you that your spending far to much time on fab flirting with everyone else and not spending time talking to me !!!! bye !

just heard these things can happen

By *ellinever70Woman 25 weeks ago

Ayrshire

LOL…are you serious?

I believe my Red Flag stance has been well and truly proven."

Meeting people from fab doesn't play a big part in my life, but I like when the people I make plans with are reliable

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman 25 weeks ago

Essex

So yes…my red flag is definitely people who can’t fathom that Fab is genuinely a tiny tiny part of most peoples lives"

So you’d arranged to see them. Had a better offer (the sun) and blew them out? Yes?

If that was me there would never be a rescheduling ever. How unbelievably arrogant of you.

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman 25 weeks ago

Essex

Ny red flags are those that see me as an option & not a priority.

And anyone who on their profile states

“ I am - *** year old *** and am looming to meet **** and ****”.

Also crocs, comedy ties/tshirts.

People who have obviously lost their birth certificates …. 38?!?!?? Really?!?! In dog years maybe.

By *ealitybitesMan 25 weeks ago

Belfast

I'm usually pretty good at spotting red flags and avoiding them.

The only one I ignored was when I met someone for the first time and rather than say hello they asked if I was nervous meeting them.

It told me so much more about them than anything we discussed over the next hour or so and thankfully never went beyond that social but I ignored it long enough to remain friends for too long which I now regret.

By *ellhungvweMan 25 weeks ago

Cheltenham

So you’d arranged to see them. Had a better offer (the sun) and blew them out? Yes?

If that was me there would never be a rescheduling ever. How unbelievably arrogant of you. "

By *itygamesMan 25 weeks ago

UK

i see a lot of couples where they make a status on there profile and sign it...its the fem typing as if.

lot of couples profiles , saying , only male available to meet , wife poorly, on holiday, at work tonight etc etc imaginary wife ,

» Add a new message to this topic