FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Any Club Organisers?

Any Club Organisers?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lutonic OP   Man 25 weeks ago

Leicester

Im looking to organise in a Swinging Club or Event in yhe Midlands. If anyone is interested in assisting to organising such an event in the Drop me an message for ideas & collaboration.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *stwo2023Couple 25 weeks ago

Worcester

What sort of event? What's it's USP?

Evie

By *ophieslutTV/TS 25 weeks ago

Central

Think of it like Dragon's Den. They are business owners and their time is precious. The onus is on you, to prepare your business case, so that they understand why it's worthy of their time, energy and money. And why you've chosen that specific club. This is business ABC.

By *midnight-Woman 25 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 13/04/24 17:17:37]

By *midnight-Woman 25 weeks ago

Ooo.... The Midlands... Ears prick up!!

By *izzibeth9Couple 25 weeks ago

Loughborough

To be honest I would imagine it makes a huge difference if you're well-known on the scene or to that club in particular. Having a bit of a rapport helps the club owner trust your reliability and ability to bring people in (although there's an argument to be made that a popular event does the heavy lifting).

Central

You can always get some feedback on ideas here, if you've got several of them but they're only in their earliest infancy.

The more research you give owners to support your idea, the better. It's not cheap to run a club, with additional energy and staff costs for an event being very high.

I notice OP hasn't commented, since starting the thread.

The Attic in Derby has a phenomenal reputation and has been shut, for relocation and upgrade. Don't forget them.

Leicester

"What sort of event? What's it's USP?

Evie"

Well I Enjoy the Social side of Swinging. And decided to get together with a group to organise an event. But I have zero experience.

Leicester

"You can always get some feedback on ideas here, if you've got several of them but they're only in their earliest infancy.

The more research you give owners to support your idea, the better. It's not cheap to run a club, with additional energy and staff costs for an event being very high.

I notice OP hasn't commented, since starting the thread.

The Attic in Derby has a phenomenal reputation and has been shut, for relocation and upgrade. Don't forget them. "

Ive only just got into the thread . The whole premise is to organise an event with a group for Swingers. I am aware of the The Attic (been awhile since I last attended) wasn't aware of its closure.

My thoughts were that if a night club set up, but with a view to potentially meet like minded people with any pressure. Music, Dancing, Chatting. Whare are your thoughts.

Leicester

"To be honest I would imagine it makes a huge difference if you're well-known on the scene or to that club in particular. Having a bit of a rapport helps the club owner trust your reliability and ability to bring people in (although there's an argument to be made that a popular event does the heavy lifting). "

That is insightful. I was of the view that a small group could discuss a potential event. A bit challenging as most swinger's clubs have a regular customer base. Yes a USP is essential other then a 'night out' this topic could be brought to the table.

By *onderWomanWlvWoman 25 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

There's already a few big socials like that in the midlands - Lichvegas and Up the Brum spring to mind, I'm sure there's probably more too

Leicester

"Think of it like Dragon's Den. They are business owners and their time is precious. The onus is on you, to prepare your business case, so that they understand why it's worthy of their time, energy and money. And why you've chosen that specific club. This is business ABC.

"

Well now its getting technical..lol. I was of the mind set of getting a small group to organise something. But I think the idea of USP or special event is paramount. Why would anybody want to go to a run of the mill swingers night, when there are so many out there.

Leicester

"There's already a few big socials like that in the midlands - Lichvegas and Up the Brum spring to mind, I'm sure there's probably more too "

Interesting. I wasn't aware..Im more East Midlands.but these events mentioned is the sort of thing Im eluding too. LichVegas & Up The Brum Like it

Central

"There's already a few big socials like that in the midlands - Lichvegas and Up the Brum spring to mind, I'm sure there's probably more too

Interesting. I wasn't aware..Im more East Midlands.but these events mentioned is the sort of thing Im eluding too. LichVegas & Up The Brum Like it "

They've both been running for quite a while and are popular.

They don't need to be held at clubs and thus don't potentially impose costs on them, for events that may be slower to take off, or have uncertain levels of appeal.

By *om and JennieCouple 24 weeks ago

Chams or Socials

"There's already a few big socials like that in the midlands - Lichvegas and Up the Brum spring to mind, I'm sure there's probably more too

Interesting. I wasn't aware..Im more East Midlands.but these events mentioned is the sort of thing Im eluding too. LichVegas & Up The Brum Like it "

Maybe attend their socials 1st to see what they offer. We go to both & they are brilliant. LichVegas is now Liberated Voice

J x

» Add a new message to this topic