FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Diet

Diet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ugh Jerection OP   Man 25 weeks ago

Bolton

I am looking to change my body type from average to athletic on my profile.

I’ve tried various diets and exercise all to no avail.

Any recommendations and advice would be gratefully appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etal and KinkMan 25 weeks ago

Malice

Go carnivore for six months and then reintroduce salad vegetables. Remove all sugar from your diet and only eat a max of 30g carbs a day, if you really have to.

It's difficult at first as your body adjusts.

Beef, bacon, cheese, eggs, chicken, pork, pepperami...etc

By *tlanshiaWoman 25 weeks ago

Chatham

Eat less. Move more.

Is the only formula I found that works. I track my daily intake of food on my Fitbit, and make sure I have atleast a 500-700 calorie deficit x

By *avexxMan 25 weeks ago

cheshire

swimming great exercise firm shoulders and chest up..could get yourself a weight training bench,,, bench pressing and prees ups you will pecs in no time,, im a little lucky i can eat what i want

cheshire

press ups

By *ophieslutTV/TS 25 weeks ago

Central

It's really easy to become athletic on Fab - 2 minutes max, just switch the settings over

Realistically, if you want to change things, it probably means willingness to commit to lifestyle changes for the rest of your life.

By *rMonkeyMan 25 weeks ago

Somewhere

Consistency is what you need.

Keep protein intake high, eat in a small deficit, lift weights, do some cardio. No need to remove carbs. I regularly cut fat with 200g of carbs a day in my diet. Find what works for you at the end of the day.

By *ts the taking part thatMan 25 weeks ago

southampton

"Eat less. Move more.

Is the only formula I found that works. I track my daily intake of food on my Fitbit, and make sure I have atleast a 500-700 calorie deficit x "

Its the only real way.

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS 25 weeks ago

Bristol

It just takes time... Probably longer than you'll expect.

If you stick to a healthy balenced diet, avoiding processes foods and alcohol... And get plenty of affective exercise, the weight will start falling.

Download an app called My Fitness Pro... It'll help you track your daily intake.

If you've got the cash I'd recommend getting a personal trainer.

The first place to gain fat is the last place to lose it... And annoyingly we gain fat around our belly and love handles first. So if you're wanting a flat stomach you've got to lose the weight everywhere else first.

I've seen people recommend weight training... Not so much for losing weight, but for giving your body shape.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 25 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Oh, just head to account, my details, then put in whatever body type you want to

cheshire

"It just takes time... Probably longer than you'll expect.

If you stick to a healthy balenced diet, avoiding processes foods and alcohol... And get plenty of affective exercise, the weight will start falling.

Download an app called My Fitness Pro... It'll help you track your daily intake.

If you've got the cash I'd recommend getting a personal trainer.

The first place to gain fat is the last place to lose it... And annoyingly we gain fat around our belly and love handles first. So if you're wanting a flat stomach you've got to lose the weight everywhere else first.

I've seen people recommend weight training... Not so much for losing weight, but for giving your body shape."

,,, this not huge muscles but better shape,,

By *ommander_StraxMan 25 weeks ago

Telford

I second using MyFitnessPal. I chart everything I eat and sometimes it’s really simple to see where you’re going wrong.

Remember your body is like a car… put in fuel and it goes, but too much and it overflows lol.

I can lose weight easy. I lost nearly 5lb last week. The trouble is putting it on when you’re trying to gain any sort of muscle… and my body just seems to be allergic to that.

But losing weight? Go for it. It seems hard at first, but you’ll get it soon enough!

Best of luck to you!

By *sWyldWoman 25 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I'm never going to be slim but I really want to drop 2 dress sizes. Swimming 3 times a week and going back to slimming world is my plan

By *-MrGatsby-.Man 25 weeks ago

London and Sandy

I've found (along with regular exercise) that having Huel meals have worked for me. Both the Black edition shakes and their hot meals.

By *ed MartinMan 25 weeks ago

Shefford

"I am looking to change my body type from average to athletic on my profile.

I’ve tried various diets and exercise all to no avail.

Any recommendations and advice would be gratefully appreciated."

I’ve tried all sorts of things over the years, from slimming world to personal trainers- the only thing I’ve found to bring results is to stop counting and measuring obsessively and just focus on building a good habit. In my case that means just going to the gym and doing something, anything- it isn’t about following a particular set of exercises, it’s just doing some exercise, everyday. If I’m bored of a certain workout, or a particular machine isn’t free, just do something else instead. It also means not pushing myself so hard or far it starts to hurt, because I’m better off doing moderate exercise 5-6 times a week than something hardcore once or twice.

» Add a new message to this topic