FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ask for a face pic without being willing to send one

Ask for a face pic without being willing to send one

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ongandharder OP   Man 25 weeks ago

Rotherham

I have noticed more and more people saying in their biological send a face pic with your message you do so against your better judgement only for the person to not be willing to do the same blank you or block you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *stwo2023Couple 25 weeks ago

Worcester

You made a choice and so did they.

You're not forced to send them a pic

Evie

Rotherham

"You made a choice and so did they.

Evie "

While I agree to stipulate send a face pic surely creates a social understanding that you would the same in return you know fair and equal

By *stwo2023Couple 25 weeks ago

Worcester

Evie

While I agree to stipulate send a face pic surely creates a social understanding that you would the same in return you know fair and equal "

Not necessarily. They're asking to see if you are attractive to them. You weren't (possibly). So why send a face pic to someone they're not interested in taking things further with?

Here's what you could have won.....

Evie

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

Evie

While I agree to stipulate send a face pic surely creates a social understanding that you would the same in return you know fair and equal "

A) I would never message someone that stated this.

B) No they don't have to send one back. They asked, you don't have to oblige. That's your choice.

Rotherham

Evie

While I agree to stipulate send a face pic surely creates a social understanding that you would the same in return you know fair and equal

B) No they don't have to send one back. They asked, you don't have to oblige. That's your choice. "

I agree I don't have to

But I would think it would be a decent thing to do to respond in kind If you do

Evie

B) No they don't have to send one back. They asked, you don't have to oblige. That's your choice.

I agree I don't have to

"

For what purpose though? If you aren't for them what is the point?

They might not have liked your face though?

(I’m sure you have a lovely one )

P.s. I’m going through the exact same process with Priscilla today… …so I feel your pain and disappointment

Rotherham

Evie

I agree I don't have to

For what purpose though? If you aren't for them what is the point? "

To say your your not for me that's fine thanks for reading our bio following what we wrote and here's a pic of us for reference

But yeah have fun fabbing

Evie

I agree I don't have to

For what purpose though? If you aren't for them what is the point?

To say your your not for me that's fine thanks for reading our bio following what we wrote and here's a pic of us for reference

But yeah have fun fabbing "

But why do you need a pic of them for reference?

Rotherham

"They might not have liked your face though?

(I’m sure you have a lovely one )"

Thanks haha I wouldn't say I'm the worst looking but not gonna win any awards for modeling

By *red333Man 25 weeks ago

Dorchester

"I have noticed more and more people saying in their biological send a face pic with your message you do so against your better judgement only for the person to not be willing to do the same blank you or block you "
exactly if you contact that profile then you have to provide a face pic and as always couples and women have the pick of the bunch us guys have to put up or shut up. Their are however many people here who don't ask for it up front and will send one without being asked, the block thing is to save having to explain themselves because they aren't interested in you.

By *ed MartinMan 25 weeks ago

Shefford

"I have noticed more and more people saying in their biological send a face pic with your message you do so against your better judgement only for the person to not be willing to do the same blank you or block you "

I have to agree with coyote ugly here- not to say you’re wrong or anything, but if you have noticed a level of hypocrisy that you aren’t comfortable with then just accept that as being a red flag warning you not to waste your time with those profiles and move on, without messaging that person. You’ll find it a lot less demeaning and allow you to focus your efforts elsewhere.

Rotherham

"I have noticed more and more people saying in their biological send a face pic with your message you do so against your better judgement only for the person to not be willing to do the same blank you or block you

I have to agree with coyote ugly here- not to say you’re wrong or anything, but if you have noticed a level of hypocrisy that you aren’t comfortable with then just accept that as being a red flag warning you not to waste your time with those profiles and move on, without messaging that person. You’ll find it a lot less demeaning and allow you to focus your efforts elsewhere."

I understand will leave it the future I think and make sure we actually talk before swapping pics

By *eyond PurityCouple 25 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

I can see your point but why would you want to see someone who’s just turned you down. It’s already a no, so what’s the point.

You are likely to say something petty like ‘well I didn’t like you anyway’

Or you could really really fancy them, in which case it would be even worse you’ve been turned down.

Either way, it’s not a win…

We’ve all been there - we’ve sent ours and we’ve not heard from people again…that’s fair enough, we’ve done it to people.

K

My mum always said “life’s not fair!” and she was right!

Rotherham

"I can see your point but why would you want to see someone who’s just turned you down. It’s already a no, so what’s the point.

Or you could really really fancy them, in which case it would be even worse you’ve been turned down.

We’ve all been there - we’ve sent ours and we’ve not heard from people again…that’s fair enough, we’ve done it to people.

K"

With no response not even a worded one I think is the issue more so than the lack of a pic

It's fine to say not interested but could just say why and I would accept it they could even block me after if the wanted

By *ophieslutTV/TS 25 weeks ago

Central

They hadn't said send a pic, we'll send ours by return, if we don't or do fancy you.

Unless psychic, we won't know what they were thinking. But common sense tells us that most people will just not be compatible with most other people. Ie, sending a pic 1st will mean most senders will not get one returned. Adjust your expectations to be realistic.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 25 weeks ago

Central

"I can see your point but why would you want to see someone who’s just turned you down. It’s already a no, so what’s the point.

K

With no response not even a worded one I think is the issue more so than the lack of a pic

It's fine to say not interested but could just say why and I would accept it they could even block me after if the wanted "

No reply is a valid response that equals no thanks, in Fab terms

By *ot to giggleWoman 25 weeks ago

Coventry

but if someone sends a pic and you think - na not for me - i actually say sorry your not what im looking for, or your not my type - the responses back - whats your type - well not you - ... people just dont seem to be able to take a no thanks so its far easier to block them

By *issmorganWoman 25 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

People can ask you to send a pic op, but if you don't want to, don't message them.

I think for women who do get lots of mail,they use it as a filter, then respond to those they're attracted to.

I don't ask for a face pic in a first message and I wouldn't message anyone who asked for one first message.

Saying that, I'd expect to see one sooner, rather than later if I'm getting on well with someone.

By *issmorganWoman 25 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

K

It's fine to say not interested but could just say why and I would accept it they could even block me after if the wanted "

Why would them explaining why you weren't for them, make it any better.

If I don't want to meet someone I say thanks but no thanks, happy swinging, then I block. Why? Because some men can't take a no thanks for an answer and will come back with well why not or insults.

Just take no reply as a not for them op and if it bothers you, just don't message profiles who what a face pic in a first message.

By *eyond PurityCouple 25 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

K

Again, does it matter…it’s a no either way. If someone hasn’t replied within a couple of days, we take it as a no.

Concentrate on positives on FAB and you’ll have a better experience.

K

By *rLothbrokMan 25 weeks ago

Lancs

Evie

B) No they don't have to send one back. They asked, you don't have to oblige. That's your choice. "

Ah Ms Raven, that is obviously a reasoned statement, but would you send them if they wanted anonymous pictures of your feet? Socks on of course and the fluffier the sock the better. Asking for a friend.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 25 weeks ago

Leeds

If you aren't willing to send one don't message those profiles.

If they haven't sent one back they aren't interested - why would you send your face to someone you aren't interested in?

Mrs

By *yesgreenMan 25 weeks ago

north and south

"If you aren't willing to send one don't message those profiles.

If they haven't sent one back they aren't interested - why would you send your face to someone you aren't interested in?

Mrs "

I always thought the whole idea of swinging was to put your car keys in the bowl and see what you get ? The excitement is in not knowing what they look like as most only ever meet once ?

» Add a new message to this topic