FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What brought you to Fab?

What brought you to Fab?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ukn4fun69 OP   Man 25 weeks ago

Sunderland

Wondering how people found this site and the lifestyle in general?

I personally found it after becoming single after 20 odd years with the same woman, then after she pulled the plug I was finding myself with working girls and extra special massages to fill the gap/clear the decks, as I don't want my children to see me with someone else so soon. After spending a fortune I've realised there must be more ways to get free fun, as now going out on the town is limited due to age/mates/resources so after the obvious trawling of the well known dating sites, I end up with loads of ladies wanting long term relationship bollocks and after being catfished I thought and hoped that there was something more, for the more discerning gent that just wants what he wants, to the point, without any other pretences of love or relationship etc,.

So after a lot of searching I finally came across this Fab site. Having not indulged in any form of swinging previously, but not for the want of trying in the past, I thought I would give it a go. Surely I can be of use to someone?

I'm liking the site in general so far and the craic is good, even though it seems like I'm in a part of the world where it's going to be impossible to get laid with similarly minded females, however I do like to travel so hoping to expand my friendship network across the country. I'm certainly aware this is a singers site and am ultimately open to some help on how to start and deal with the change in what I once thought was a taboo, so I would very much appreciate some help and support if anyone is willing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *T SwingersCouple 25 weeks ago

Brazil

We did a fantasy wish list a few years ago and a sex club was one of the items and we found fab when doing research.

Sunderland

That sounds good, I only wish we (I and the ex wife) were as open as we should have been and maybe not be divorced now!

Brazil

"That sounds good, I only wish we (I and the ex wife) were as open as we should have been and maybe not be divorced now! "

Ah my first wife was like that, only seemed to find a sexual appetite just before we broke up after 26 years.

Sunderland

Sorry to hear that, hopefully the fact your here means you have moved onto better things! which is what I'm also hoping to do. No more prudishness,

By *ophieslutTV/TS 25 weeks ago

Central

I went to my 1st swinging club at 21, with a single woman and didn't look back. I found Fab a few years later. I'm predominantly single and prefer this type of lifestyle

Brazil

"Sorry to hear that, hopefully the fact your here means you have moved onto better things! which is what I'm also hoping to do. No more prudishness, "

Oh for sure, we have been together 14 years now and went to a club for the first time in 2015 and had a few random bits of fun since.

By *oubleswing2019Man 25 weeks ago

Colchester

I was aware of alternative lifestyles from a very early age. My cousin had a well-stocked library in her spare room and she always encouraged me to read, when I stayed over on summer hols.

Wall to wall books. Mostly sci-fi. Dune, etc.

I noticed one day, tucked out of reach on the top shelf, "other" books. I managed to reach them with some creative use of chairs. The first one was the Story of O by Anne Desclos. Another by Anaïs Nin (I forget which one). And countless other books about the "human condition". I think I was 13.

I think in that summer I read an awful lot and learned many things. So I've always known about this sort of stuff from a very early age I guess.

And before anyone asks, yes her house had a massive "pampas grass" plant out the front. Which seemed odd for our climate in Essex. Until I realised it;s significance later in life.

They also had a massive fruit bowl on the coffee lounge table, that never had any fruit in. Just a set of keys, perhaps a pack of cigarettes.

And they had turned the cupboard under the stairs in to a "mini-bar", that seemed quite well stocked and had lots of glasses.

Things that make you go, "hmmmm".

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

When I was in a strong bicurious phase for women 5 years ago my straight mate told me about it, he thought bi MMF would be a good intro for me

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 25 weeks ago

Leeds

Can’t resist a gaping arsehole or a minge filled with veg.

It’s the place to be if you’re a weirdo like me.

The mr

By *rispyDuckMan 25 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

I came looking for the ‘the answers to the mysteries of the Universe’

Found ass & titties instead lol that’ll do just fine

In real life I can get average guys.

On fab I get hot guys.

I prefer hot guys.

By *ltrMan 25 weeks ago

sheffield

Was on another site with the ex wife (S.Heaven) but it got more idiots on it than here so a Google search found fab .

By *ubcdverykinkyMan 25 weeks ago

Bourne lincs

Someone told me it was a good site. But sadly all I seem to get is pics hunters or people that like to talk about it. Hence haven't renewed site supporters.

Relationship of nearly two decades broke down , with gong out being limited by friend group/work/responsibilities finding any one new proves difficult.

I was chatting with a long term friend who has always enjoyed everything sex oriented and they suggested checking out FAB.

By *unglevipsCouple 25 weeks ago

Bunham-On-Sea

Worked with someone in my late 20’s who was a swinger and offered me his wife. I never did, but it left me intrigued.

By *ost SockMan 25 weeks ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I was around forty years old (I’ve ben here years!) and finding life a bit stressful and dull.

I decided it was time to explore and experience new things

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple 25 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

I (Mrs) came out as bisexual and there was a link from our local clubs website

I was introduced to this site by someone I was seeing. We never did anything as a couple although had a couples profile for a brief time.

I like fab over regular dating sites because people on here are pretty honest about what they are looking for, mostly honest about being single or at least easier to spot than a dating app.

At least on here you don't have to go through the nonsense of a man pretending to want a relationship to get into your knickers because they are after a quick free shag.

I am primarily here because I like parts of the swinging lifestyle. I have some non vanilla tastes. I only very occasionally meet people and can be very choosy about who I meet.

Was on another site before this not sure if it's still around.

By *laytime_13Woman 25 weeks ago

Lincs

After a brief foray into regular online dating last year after my long term relationship ended, I realised I had both terrible taste in men and was actually quite happy being single. Mumsnet of all places directed me over to fab, as a place to embrace my curiosity and fill that missing need for physical satisfaction.

And so here I am, fresh faced and not quite as cynical as you old timers - though it’s not taking long to get there!

By *elboy1978Man 25 weeks ago

Jarrow

I need sex and naughty fun

By *sWyldWoman 25 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I'm not a swinger, don't think I ever have been.

I was on another site many years ago and then many of us migrated here.

I'm single and generally find men I meet elsewhere bore me. I see the site as a way to meet men who don't without the risk of having my heart broken.

By *red333Man 25 weeks ago

Dorchester

Its finding a woman with a similar mind can you describe your mind please?

By *stwo2023Couple 25 weeks ago

Worcester

Lack of sex

Evie

By *lack Orchid 0204Man 25 weeks ago

Leeds

I was introduced to this site by a lady I was chatting to on a main stream dating site that charged a monthly fee to allow men to answer / send messages.

She let me know she was on fab as well and fab was subscription free so a no brainer that was 14 years ago.

By *illie fitMan 25 weeks ago

wonderland

Lack of sex. Not improved being on here

A bloke mate of mine suggested fab to me. I'd just come out of a relationship with a friend of his after being with him for 8 awful months (long story). Anyway, my friend told me to join fab, as he knew I was very broadminded and sex starved lol and needed to find likeminded people and get over the bad relationship break up xx

By *red333Man 25 weeks ago

Dorchester

My phone i guess god bless technology

By *BWLOVER1965Man 25 weeks ago

My Own Little World

Sex

Only been honest

Boobies and vag x

By *mmaleiaWoman 25 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

Meet a guy I fancied in a similar situation that wanted to explore clubs & sexual things, meeting that guy is harder than I thought it was going to be …

By *ealitybitesMan 25 weeks ago

Belfast

Had zero experience of this "lifestyle" or anything like it.

Reached the age of 50 with very little sexual experience and a 10 year period of no sexual contact at all.

Had a couple of life-changing experiences that gave me a different outlook on life and eventually found my way here a couple of years later when I was 52.

Despite all that it is still only a hobby and will never be a lifestyle choice.

By *arla SwingerWoman 25 weeks ago

Somewhere

I stumbled across it nearly a decade ago

By *ayHaychMan 25 weeks ago

Leeds (Home) / Sheffield (Work)

Right at the beginning? The search for the most powerful orgasms I could experience

By *he turned me GreyCouple 25 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

What brings me to fab,

Generally it's WiFi occasionally it's mobile data

Mr

By *mily36CWoman 25 weeks ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

Used other adult friend finder sites and met a partner based in Germany who introduced me to clubs there ... then had an opportunity to go to a private swinging party in London but needed some means of confirming as a 'swinger' so a Fab account was suggested ... it's all been uphill on here since

A google search about swinging and people’s views on it. Down a rabbit hole and found this place.

By *isaSlutFaceCouple 25 weeks ago

Solihull

Cock...

By *ippyXXXMan 25 weeks ago

Tamworth

A friend on Twitter..

She had a really good meet ups..

She convinced me to join..

Hit and miss for me at the moment..

I'll keep trying.. ??

By *rispyDuckMan 25 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

Came here looking for a pussy cat, I found a different kind of pussy that equally loves a good stroking haha

"Cock... "

By *ax SatisfactionMan 25 weeks ago

Bideford

"Lack of sex. Not improved being on here"

By *2000ManMan 25 weeks ago

Worthing

Sex talk does not get the "indifferent" or "disgust" reaction.

By *rincealbert777Man 25 weeks ago

welling

With the monotony of monogamy I was searching for hookup sites and found fab.

Been on here a year so far and still not met anyone yet, mostly looking for a Fwb not a nsa.

By *uryWhipMan 25 weeks ago

Harringay

Joined Fabguys when was exploring my bi side but felt the need for pussy. Someone said Fabswingers 'is a great site to meet women.' Been here 10 years, met two women.

By *ex HolesMan 25 weeks ago

Up North

The clunge

By *ecadent_DevonMan 25 weeks ago

Okehampton

A meet I had through another site 10+ years ago.

"The clunge "

I thought you liked destroying female bum holes?

» Add a new message to this topic